It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was The LA Missle a US False Flag foiled by ETs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this post and thought Id share. Ive got a gut feeling that a false flag was long overdue given the state of things and my feelings have always been that "they" were going to attempt something soon.

I wonder if it was carrying a nuclear payload? perhaps to LA?

Wether true or not, I find the notion that there are benevolent ETs out there watching our back is a bit...comforting.

--GeminiSky

November 20, 2010
More on the Missile from Deagle - click here for his report on THAAD Incoming: "More Classified Sourced Info on the CA Missile."

Apparently the missile was one of ours. I heard from Dr. Deagle on skype. The info he provided is below in italics. The evidence is mounting for the failed false flag incident... They planned to blame it on the Chinese. The failure of the software seems to be detailed below. What is clear is that this incident has not made it into the mainstream press for the most part and that since it failed it is being relegated to the conspiracy side of things. Indications are that this was handled by a portion of the military that did not have enough backing to pull it off or there was interference by an ET race who 'neutralized' the missile before it could do the damage intended.

The details below were given by Dr. Deagle. This story is still developing and I have not yet had a chance to talk to him about what he has written below: "[11/19/10 11:56:41 AM] Dr Bill Deagle MD: USA THAAD Theatre Air Defenes Missle Lack of Stage 2 Separation - Serious Danger of Impact on Populated Area of Orange County or Los Angeles. Raytheon primary contractor - Blackmail of Codes for THAAD QRS11 company merged with Raytheon - Patent for QRS11 Guidance filed by Rose Law Firm - Hilary Clinton on Patent for THAAD Guidance Systems/ Failure of Software on Staging and Guidance the issue with THAAD off CA Coast."

SOURCE

Also these 3 videos are linked with this article:

edit on 21-11-2010 by GeminiSky because: because I said so...

edit on 21-11-2010 by GeminiSky because: nahh

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Thanks for bringing this up. However the source is a little bit ahead of themselves at the minute.

At this stage NO!. however it could be, but highly unlikely. The amusing thing I find all these hypotheticals over something has not even been proven to be a missile or a plane yet! Then once they prove what it is or isn't they then need to provide proof of ET's. They need to provide 100% without doubt documented proof as well as expert testimony & I will then believe them. Till then NO ET did not have a hand in anything! Yet I can't see how they will ever prove that! maybe - hopin'

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
As weird and scifi as it sounds...I really belive aliens are protecting us from destroying ourselves. I've been thinking about this for a couple of months now...

Your thread confirms my thoughts (supposing it's genuine). Anyways...S&F

Really, there could be a direct link between the increasing number of UFO sightings and all the # that is going on in the world as we speak! # might not hit the fan anytime soon...ehe!

(oh, btw, I'm one of those who firmly believe something will happen in 2012, so my opinion and theories might be a little biased
)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

i agree with the first reply as the idea of the missile being a false flag black opp is a interesting idea. you then wreck it by going supernatural ET on us why not a ghost or big foot or harry potter flying on a broom. Maybe its a ghost of an old missile that never got the chance to launch ever think about that huh lol j/k but without some kind of craft following it to put the story together its just a loose end that you tied into the idea of why it didn't explode in some city and it loses cred all together.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

i agree with the first reply as the idea of the missile being a false flag black opp is a interesting idea. you then wreck it by going supernatural ET on us why not a ghost or big foot or harry potter flying on a broom. Maybe its a ghost of an old missile that never got the chance to launch ever think about that huh lol j/k but without some kind of craft following it to put the story together its just a loose end that you tied into the idea of why it didn't explode in some city and it loses cred all together.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

No, it was a simple contrail

/Thread

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ah nevermind...EDITED (didn't want to sound like an ass...)
edit on 21-11-2010 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2010 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
weren't we already all told this?...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
Wether true or not, I find the notion that there are benevolent ETs out there watching our back is a bit...comforting.

--GeminiSky

Blossom Goodchild would be proud of you man! No doubt she also believes that the GLF knocked down the 'missile' with a Love & Light beam!

Do you feel you are using this idea of an ET enforced Nanny State as some sort of safety blanket? Or are you transferring the idea of god for ET... because they sound very similar and would appear on the surface to serve an identical purpose.

IRM

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

--GeminiSky

Do you feel you are using this idea of an ET enforced Nanny State as some sort of safety blanket? Or are you transferring the idea of god for ET... because they sound very similar and would appear on the surface to serve an identical purpose.

IRM

Safety blanket for what dude? you lost me there, what are you even saying? did you read the linked article?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just a gut feeling, but I would say that this was not foiled by ET's.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Was The LA Missle a US False Flag foiled by ETs?

No.

Next thread...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

It's not true because it wasn't a missile launch, it was a plane contrail.

However we would all find it comforting to think some external force will stop us from blowing ourselves up which it appears we might. Wishful thinking won't make it true.

This idea of the ET interfering with a missile launch goes all the way back to the Star Trek episode, assignment Earth:

Star Trek - 55 - Assignment, earth

I like the plot, but it's just science fiction.

top topics

join