It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expect a false flag security incident to gain support for TSA.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Mike Adams' article puts into words what many of us, no doubt, have already been thinking.

Quote:
(NaturalNews) With the grassroots backlash over the TSA's obscene pat-downs growing by the day, it's becoming fairly obvious that the only way the U.S. government is going to get the public to accept these Fourth Amendment violations is if there is another "terrorist incident" that's stopped by the TSA and its naked body scanners.

So far, the TSA is molesting children, teens and grannies without being able to demonstrate that this gross violation of Americans' Fourth Amendment rights is having any effect whatsoever on improving air travel safety. But if there's anything to be learned from 9/11, it's that the sheeple are always willing to give up their rights if they can be scared into doing so. (www.naturalnews.com...)
Unquote.

Full article: www.naturalnews.com...

LETS NOT BE FOOLED AGAIN. PASS THIS ON.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

If anyone believes anything naturalnews.com, they've already been fooled.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Uh no. Dont expect a false flag just because you think the TSA wants to go on "molesting" children. TSA has nothing to gain with pat-downs and to assume every other one of them are pedophiles is just ridiculous. If i were a TSA agent i'd be pissed if someone called me a molester just cause im doing my job for YOUR security. This hysteria needs to end, ATS stop going with the flow on this one.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Don't be fooled again!

I think even if there was another attempt, or even a successful attack, the citizens could care less. This is observation on TSA comments and reading NUMEROUS comments online. That is one thing you do not get from the Lame Stream Media, feedback.

Do what I do, read the articles, but also read the comments, it will give you the basic rundown of the people that have read the article. That is why I love the internet compared to Lame Stream Media, FEEDBACK!

edit on 21-11-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Perhaps this gives rise to the new world airport commission. Not sure what the big blue horse at DIA may represent but it's no accident that it's there.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Amen???

Or this outrage could just be the catalyst to introduce another bit of goodness -

I am suspicious of outrage fanned on behalf of the Lame Stream Media, which is different then what feels
right...

The real intent, who knows?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Since muzzies are exempt, it should be obvious that this has nothing to do with security.

It does however have everything to do with conditioning the American Spirit.
Just watch.
Unless there is truly a massiv revolt against this, it will soon be forgotten and flyers will submit like snubbed sheep. Have you ever seen a sheep when he is caught? He doesn't fight it; he just gives in.
The don't call us sheeple for nothing.

And when they have us all submissive, they will move on to the next stage in their agenda.
What that might be is anyone's guess.
The list to chooze from is long.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised at all if that happened.After all, wasn't the "shoe-bomber" and the "underwear-bomber" the lead-up to what we're seeing now?
And TPTB are going "Oh,crap, the people are really pissed about this!" so they now need some kind of even bigger event......

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

mmm Name: Disinformation Operative, Location: Langley, Mood: Misinformative

Interesting. And you don't like Naturalnews. Very convincing.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

Don't be fooled again!

I think even if there was another attempt, or even a successful attack, the citizens could care less. This is observation on TSA comments and reading NUMEROUS comments online. That is one thing you do not get from the Lame Stream Media, feedback.

Do what I do, read the articles, but also read the comments, it will give you the basic rundown of the people that have read the article. That is why I love the internet compared to Lame Stream Media, FEEDBACK!

edit on 21-11-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

Actually, there were a couple of Sunday morning news show today that were talking about the TSA. I think the "TSA cat is out of the bag" and I think it's going to be hard to redeem themselves.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

I don't have a problem with you having a different point of view from mine - but this is not fact, it is simply one person's opinion. It would be more honest to state that, especially since you cast aspersions on someone else's honesty.

And this is just the kind of response which is in breach of the T&C - it doesn't discuss the point made and is simply an ad hominem attack.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
False flag event would be very touchy. Unless the perp. is a Musl. male everyone will know it was faked and if it is a Musl. male it will make the profiling thing the only way to go. If a six year old white kid blows up his underroos on a US flight then the problems we face cannot be dealt with by the TSA..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

I think Mike Adams is doing a stand up job, on what ground are you calling him a fool? You haven't given me any reason to doubt Natural news, all You're doing is standing behind a picture of Obama and saying baseless opinions. So until you provide some type of source I'll just assume you're only serving to detract the issue.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MareBellator
Uh no. Dont expect a false flag just because you think the TSA wants to go on "molesting" children. TSA has nothing to gain with pat-downs and to assume every other one of them are pedophiles is just ridiculous. If i were a TSA agent i'd be pissed if someone called me a molester just cause im doing my job for YOUR security. This hysteria needs to end, ATS stop going with the flow on this one.

No, it's not for our security, their bosses are the ones that pulled off 9/11, so you're telling me to entrust my security and the security of my family for someone who aids and helps the terrorists? What terrorist has the TSA stopped? And more importantly, which terrorists have they helped board airplanes? I'll tell you: the underwear bomber. Led onto the plane without a passport, claiming he was an exchange student, witnesses saw him being video taped on the plane and drugged out of his mind. He's yet to admit guilt in a court of law, unlike the broadway bomber.

So, no thanks, I'll skip the security freak down.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The source of the 'news' has little to do with the reality of the inappropriateness and illegality of the situation, simply because there is a shared belief that in fact this is a gross violation of 4th amendment rights hidden and promoted by current and former agency appointees who stand to make billions off of us,
the system is showing us its fully corrupt and the defense brought up for these procedures is nothing but emotionally based fear tactics.
The monetary gains made by the manufacture of these items is only matched by the monetary gains made by the TSA as the agency is allowed to grow unchecked increasing revenue demands and creating positions and profits.
This isnt rocket science, it's very obvious where the root means is derived.
It's all about the money, every bit of it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I find it quite humorous that, about two years ago, many of the types going on about previous airport security incidents being false-flag operations were hailing our new president and proclaiming that the evil government wasn't going to be as evil anymore.

Now, just because some people are upset with airport security measures, we can expect a "false flag" operation to scare us into submission.

Believe it or not - the CIA, military, and other government forces have much better things to do than try and herd this incomprehensive mass of chickens called the U.S. (a reference to 'herding chickens' - not that people are 'chicken' and afraid). The only ones with that kind of time include the President and his staff, apparently - taking plenty of time to campaign.

I have already posted my comments regarding the TSA and how the efforts to improve airport security are entirely misguided and misappropriated. I have already stated that every scanning and search method we put into place will eventually fail to stop an attack.

The reality is that there are plenty of people out there who are willing to kill you and I. It is a concept that is rather alien to us, as we live in a culture of tolerance. Take a look around you - while there are individual killings in America all the time (indeed - we have a rather high rate of homicide) - the group-inspired killings are few and far between. Take a trip over to Europe and watch the Catholics and Protestants fire-bomb each others' churches (destruction of property in other nations is far more common than murder) - then look at a Catholic and Protestant church sitting right next to each other in the U.S. with the members participating jointly in fellowship activities.

America has always been built around freedom of opinion and expression (and people willing to express their dislike of others) - but rather low-violence by comparison to other nations. Religiously inspired and -indoctrinated- murder is a very alien concept to us outside of academic quarrels over the value of religion. It's not 'real' to Americans. We can't accept that someone would blow up a market because of religious, political, or social views (yet, we've had people torch themselves in the streets as a sign of protest, burn abortion clinics, etc).

The way the TSA is going about things is not just ineffective, but doomed to failure. It is a waste of tax-payer money and will do little to improve security aboard flights. That, however, does not change the fact that there are people out there who actively plan to do us harm, for many different reasons (not just islamic extremists). It does not always have to be some secret shadow-government project.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
while I agree a FF would solidify there view and procedures

....the FF would need to come before hand, and since they are already touching people "junk" so to speak and giving the bird to anyone that questions their view .....they already are doing it no FF needed

....its much easier to keep our rights then lose them and get them back.....and they know this

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MareBellator

Maybe calling them all molesters day after day will finally result in them quitting and doing away with these criminals.

Damn good idea.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Why, you people took mobile phones and accepted them, so what is different from body scanners?

Most of the peopel seem to not care, and i doubt the usa care what anyone really thinks, they will just do it.

The ptb have an ultimate weapon in your pocket already, its called a mobile phone. What else do they need, lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well, problem is, if there is a real terrorist who the TSA catches, then we'll be calling it a false flag when it wasn't. Wonder how we'd know if something was a false flag or not.

I am not saying I am agreeing with the TSA. Just that if they catch a terrorist, it might legitimately be a terrorist, so, we can't just assume it's going to be a false flag if they catch one soon. Although, it would seem likely, with all the crap surrounding them, that they probably want to catch a terrorist more than the CIA does right now. (not saying much)
edit on 11/22/2010 by spacekc929 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join