It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We demanded 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is my theory. I am not sure if it makes sense that is why I am asking you.

Whenever there is a demand for something there is indirectly a demand created for things that cause that something.

In general people demand stuff at low cost. Especially stuff they use a lot, like money and oil.
So a lot of companies have arisen to supply the demands that people have.
Since companies have demands too, like resources, those demands are in turn met by other companies and people.
So now there are a whole lot of different companies supplying different things and services to other companies and people.
I believe that whenever there is a demand, there is always someone immoral enough to fulfill it.
Now we have a large web of interconnected supply and demand, where everyone is forced to a certain degree of immorality, and some abuse their own immorality to gain advantage over others.
But let's not forget that we created this demand in the first place!
So without knowing it, we caused 9/11, the war in Afghanistan and Iraq and much more.

Does this make sense?
Please tell me what you think about it.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whatevername

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It can be argued that we demand our goverments to get us our gas no matter where it comes from. But we are talking about murder on a large scale here. Compare that to the worst serial murder case in history. Was it really necessary to kill 3000 people to go to war in Iraq and Afghanistan?

In conclusion what the poster before me said.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by whatevername

Does this make sense?
Please tell me what you think about it.

No , it does not make sense . I am no more responsible for 9/11 than I was for the Gulf oil-spill , the two space-shuttle tragedies , or the death of Elvis .

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Isn't it that by buying products you are indirectly "voting" for an outcome?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Your theory seems to be a variation of the self-fulfilling prophecy or 'you get what you deserve'. It makes sense. If France ships Evian to my local convenience store, owned and operated by an immigrant family from the Middle-east or India or Taiwan or Hong Kong, the only thing I really care about is "is the Evian really, really cold".
The world has been in a process of globalization for thousands of years. We find ourselves at the 'peak' of this temultuous time, the technological global civilization. It could even be argued that 9/11 was a necessary event for the human population to wake up to the process of globalization. It's happening and there is little to nothing we can do about it. The news is globalized, the weather is globalized, the workforce is globalized, the government WILL BE globalized. Some people are never going to accept it until the day they die.
But no, I'd have to respectfully disagree with your theory of "We demanded 9/11". That's like saying "We demanded a pizza."

top topics

join