It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will be the new "shot heard round the world."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The Battle at Lexington Green was held in 1775 and has sense been referred to as the shot heard around the world. It was basically the flash point for the American revolution. I am sure those who did not learn it in school can look it up if they wish to. But I think the bottom line of it was people just had enough being pushed around by the government.
Anyone have any thoughts on what just might be the new "shot heard round the world"? Will it be the TSA acting like storm troopers? The president and his cohorts pushing tru unwanted laws? The attitude of congress people who constantly place themselves above the law? Or many other issues where now days there are so many to pick from.
From what I have seen and read lately I believe it will not be long before someone stands up for their legal rights and protects their family and have some union goon attack them under the guise of American authority. I saw the new video of of the TSA strip searching a 12 yo boy in public. If it had been my kid I would be in jail right now. To be honest I do not know what happened before the video started nor should it matter. They are on record saying kids will not be treated this way and in public no less? People are short tempered enough lately and it will not take much to set off some of them. I believe it is just a matter of time. Most likely before the first of the year the way they are pushing their illegal searches.
Just wanted to see what others thought about it.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonsbreaths

I have thought of what such an event could be, but it could easily be covered up, blown over, or be demonized in the media.
2nd

new topics

join