It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we need a TSA Forum?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I was wondering why all of a sudden ATS turned into TSA central.

I think it is a fad/trend topic, and maybe some posters feel it is a quick and easy way to rack up some points flags and stars at the moment.

Is Alex Jones on a tear right now about TSA?

Anyway I have been avoiding most of the TSA threads because it seems they are redundant, I mean yeah it sucks people are getting "groped" but we don't need a thread about every instance. It is getting to be like the boy who cried wolf, now when I see a TSA thread I just skip on past it, regardless.

How would having its own forum help? I use this site through recent posts mostly so they are still going to pop up for users like me regardless of forum.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtaterHow would having its own forum help?

It would help to focus attention on a method being used to bring in a police state globally.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
YES YES YES

YES YES YES

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I think it is a fad/trend topic.

It's a real social issue. This is not about elves or transdimensional lizard people.
I respect your position to oppose the idea, but I don't see your logic

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
How would having its own forum help?

How does any topic having its own forum help?
It would be more organized and aid in future research.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I think TSA does need its own forum, there are millions of people passing those scanners, each person has their story and we don't want the 'New Topics" live stream being engulfed with TSA complaints.

Then again, I hope we don't need one.

We could have a biometric forum?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
We could have a biometric forum?

Hey whatever works.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
It's not gonna need it's own forum. It's just the new fad and everyone is making threads on it and half of them wouldn't even be here if people used the damn search function before posting.

Fad?! Garbage Pail Kids and Ice Cream Jones cereal are fads. THIS is a social issue.
Haf of them can be deleted by mods when determined to be a duplicate.
Search function I agree with you on, that goes without saying

Ahhhh so it is.

Social Issues Forum

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies
There is no need for a new thread for each violation.

So we should add new articles and recorded incidents into existing threads?! Yup, that makes sense.

Each violation has its own story, specifics and details. I see no logic in adding to a thread about a "Child being searched" with content about "a woman being searched for wearing a skirt".

My reason for suggesting a new forum is because it makes the topic easier to research and makes for better organization of the topic. I'm sure this won't be done, but to suggest there is no need for a new thread for every violation makes absolutely no sense at all.

I think you have a point. More threads will create more bad publicity for them. I withdraw my earlier comments.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
It's not gonna need it's own forum. It's just the new fad and everyone is making threads on it and half of them wouldn't even be here if people used the damn search function before posting.

Fad?! Garbage Pail Kids and Ice Cream Jones cereal are fads. THIS is a social issue.
Haf of them can be deleted by mods when determined to be a duplicate.
Search function I agree with you on, that goes without saying

It's a fad in my eyes in the sense it's the latest thing to write about, just like the UFO thing last month. There really aren't that many threads when you look at it.

It doesnt need a separate forum. Look what happened with the others like BP and the Swine Flu ones. Once it runs it course it dies down.

To me the TSA stuff is just the latest "fad" yeah I said fad. Fad can mean many things, just depends on how you see the word

I know I alert like crazy for duplicates.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Aliens and UFOs, 9/11 Conspiracies, and Deepwater Disaster have their own forums. What's going on in airports is every bit as important. There are plans for mobile units to scan people before they can enter public events, even shopping malls. Cameras are going up everywhere. The goal of the globalists is to have us submit entirely to authority.

I have to say I am amazed that members here would be arguing against a forum to highlight such an important issue.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
With or without ATS, the backlash against intrusive airport security has already started around the world. Those who think it is a fashion or a fad are wrong.

Some 20 years ago it was just an inconvenience of queuing up to have bags scanned. More recently it moved to removing belts and shoes. Now it has become a choice between the naked scanner or intimate pat down.

I have always hated the humiliation of having to remove one's shoes and belt; especially so when flying to a business meeting wearing a suit and tie. Nothing more undignified than walking in your socks (whether you are wearing jeans or formal wear) . I thought only prisoners were made to do such a thing like walking in shoes with no laces.

Now finally there are millions who are outraged because TSA has gone too far. The presure is rightly growing and I believe TSA and other similar organisation will eventually bow to this campaign.

edit on 22-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join