It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can not win (philosophy of losers)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You are a loser. You can never win anything. You know why? You are a parasite. You are bent. You can no more help yourself. All you are good for is the place of the dead. You'll never amount to anything. Every thing you have done and are doing are all failures. You just linger on the same thing like a zombie parasite, even though that same thing causes you plenty HURT physically, mentally, and spiritually. You can't even say no to drugs that are illegal or legal. You are always upset. You are always afraid. You can not take what is understood in your thick head, and use it wisely. You suck at your tasks. You suck at your place of employment. You even suck as a consumer. And you surely suck at both reading and hearing what is growing languages. You suck at politics. You suck at not feeding trolls. Why all this? You are a parasite with no real skill. Parasite only are bent for one purpose. That is to be walking stupidity, walking dull-ness, walking deadness, and walking ill-ness.

You have no proper soul. This is why you should say there is no soul when you are DEAD inside. All you should hope for is to not have souls so you can not continue getting HURT by your own five senses.

Think you can win anything? Win what? If the earth had winners, you surely do not stand one. None of you can even win against what I state period. Try it and fail miserablely with sore loser repetition. You aren't even an "I." You are neither sonly nor daughterly nor fatherly nor motherly. You are neither professional nor decent. You are not useful. You are not resourceful. You are not fit for life in the world. You are not fit for paradise. You are not fit for intelligent conversation. You are not fit for networking to get things accomplished for an ingenius cilivization. You surely are not fit for this topic.

Until next time, my shut folk, Lord God don't like ugly. What is good for the geese is good for the gander. Take this philosophy with a grain of sand and make glass with it. In other wise words, make clear with it, unless you have no real skill to use to do so. Then you can be making my point that many are a parasite hurting every which way when a genius you crowl under stands before.

Paint a perfect picture yet?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Okay, you described me to a T. Scary stuff.

It's a good thing that winners like you put losers like me down. How else will you have a metric to compare your awesomeness with were it not for losers like me?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
...and so...the 'Great Experiment' as failed. It was never intended to succeed. Just to prove a point.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

Now is a better time than most to say, "Don't Love Labels Loser"!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

I am such a loser my very presence made the thread a failure.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, this thread is meant as a kick up the snip for people with a loser mentallity.

If you believe you're a loser then why would anyone else think otherwise?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

This is going to make people angry...
*claps*

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Indeed, the "intellectual animal mistakenly called Man" is not yet an authentic Human Being.

"In the world of Kether we comprehend that the great Law controls all that is created. From the world of the Elder of the Days, we see the human multitudes as leaves hurled by the wind.

"The Great Wind is the terrible law of the Ancient of Days. "Vox Populi Vox Dei". A social revolt contemplated from the world of the Ancient of Days is a law in action. Each person, the entire multitudes look like leaves detached from the trees, hurled by the terrific wind of the Ancient of Days.

"People do not know about these things. People are only preoccupied by acquiring money and more money. This is the poor, suffering humanity, who are only miserable leaves hurled by the great wind, miserable leaves hurled by the great Law.

"Our authentic Being, in his essential root, is the Ancient of Days. He is the Father in us. He is our true Being. Our disciples must now concentrate and meditate very deeply on the Ancient of Days. The ecstasy, Samadhi, must be induced during meditation.

"May peace reign in all hearts; let us not forget that peace is light. Let us not forget that peace is an Essence emanated from the Absolute. It is light emanated from the Absolute. This light is the light of the Ancient of Days. Christ said, "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you." (John: 14: 27)."

- The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of Tarot and Kabbalah by Samael Aun Weor

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX
Think you can win anything? Win what? If the earth had winners, you surely do not stand one. None of you can even win against what I state period. Try it and fail miserablely with sore loser repetition. You aren't even an "I."...

...You have no proper soul. This is why you should say there is no soul when you are DEAD inside. All you should hope for is to not have souls so you can not continue getting HURT by your own five senses.

"Listen: there is no tomorrow for the personality of the dead, since every personality is a child of its time, is born in its time, and dies in its time. That which continues beyond the sepulcher is the ego, a sum of diverse, animalistic, and brutal psychic aggregates.

"When in my former narration I contemplated my friend, with pain I understood that his physical personality had been annihilated; thus, all that which I had before my sight was a sum of grotesque animalistic figures, which were mutually penetrating and co-penetrating amongst themselves giving the false appearance of a sepulchral, cold, and spectral personality.

"What had become of my friend? Where was he? Since he had not built the Astral body, it is obvious that he had ceased to exist. If my friend had fabricated an Astral body by means of sexual transmutation, if he had really practiced sexual magic, it is clear that he would have fabricated the sidereal vehicle, thus he would then have been able to continue with his Astral personality within the hypersensible regions of nature. Regrettably, this had not been the case.

"To be baptized, then, implies having practiced sexual magic. Thus, whosoever has not proceeded in this manner has not received the sacramental waters. Conclusion: he is an inhabitant of Limbo."

edit on 21-11-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathofall
...and so...the 'Great Experiment' as failed. It was never intended to succeed. Just to prove a point.

Is this the old "blame the Demiurge" mentality that we're seeing here?

Well, many of us have been there.

And it is true that it is said that the Hierarchies of the White Lodge have proclaimed that in this Kali Yuga, the humanity of this planet Earth has become a failure.

Nevertheless:

The Harvest (Experiment) of the Sun (Solar Logos)

"So, the Sun has created the humanity as simple small machines that help its creation. That is Nature, but it is also true that the Sun wants to create something else.

"The Logos does not create this Nature, it does not create an organic life in a world that moves around the Sun just for diversion, without a logical goal. It would not be logical to have created this planet for nothing. To create something with a goal would be the absurdity of absurdities. I think that not even you would do it. You would not create an invention and suffer for it, spend a life for it and later destroy it. Therefore, you must understand that this creation has an objective.

"The Solar Intelligence charges a price for the creation of the thin skin of organic life upon the face of the Earth. The Solar Intelligence wants to get something from it; it has an interest in it.

"The goal of the Solar Intelligence is to obtain a harvest of solar human beings. The idea is not bad at all; yet it is difficult. It is, indeed, a tremendous and hard experiment in the test tube of Nature.

"This is what the Solar Intelligence wants: to create Solar Human Beings."

edit on 21-11-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by March of the Fire Ants

Hey, I have no problem being called a loser. I'm a loser and therefore incapable of picking myself up like a non-loser would.

new topics

top topics

join