It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The immutable laws of cause and effect.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I just got done reading one of our member's home sites, found here-Fascist Soup and I came to a conclusion. A conclusion is based on observed attributes of given variables. You will have an outcome from specific parameters.

I have seen a lot of questions to WHY the Tea Party movement became so large. You had a Republican president fostered by a Democrat congress that expanded the government exponentially. We now have people being strip searched by new technology and being sexually and privacy assaulted by our very own employees(government workers).

There is a give and take in society. How far can one be pushed before a resultant reprisal or equivalent physics related push back is inevitable.

How far are you going to accept the fact that you are a slave to the system? How far are you going to allow your government to encroach upon your sovereignty?

Are you sovereign? Do you even know what sovereign means?

1+1=2, there is a fundamentally sound explanation for EVERYTHING. Are you ready to understand the math?
edit on 21-11-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Tea party was great when it started, problem is they elected a bunch more Israel firsters than there were before lol.

So much for taking the country back.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Sorry, I wanted to discuss the immutable law of cause and effect.

If you think that taxes have not gone up in the past ten years, I guess this would be irrelevant to you.

Anyway, God Bless and Peace my friend.
edit on 21-11-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I agree with you 100%, guess when I see tea party it hits a sore spot. lol. Yes I think these people will keep pushing to see how much they can get away with. Just like my kid always tries to see what he can get away with before I tell him no. Crazy times we live in.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

As of right now, if you include sales tax, income tax, property tax, ss tax, medicare tax, licensing, registration, business, insurance, etc etc etc you are paying in the neighborhood of 50-89% of you wages in taxation.

Oh well, I guess when we created this country that 1/2% was a big deal. Now, the government taking 1/2 to 3/4 of what you earn does NOT make you a slave. Oh well, how does that CHAIN feel on you? Does it feel like a chain or maybe like a dentured servitude?
edit on 21-11-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Wow those are some huge percentages. Aren't they supposed to go up even higher in January? how can you keep taxing people who don't have money its amazing. My mom died this year and left me some money apparently the "death tax" hasn't been in effect , but supposed to go back in effect in january or something. Thats the craziest tax of them all if you ask me. lol

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Hey, you are right, there are only TWO immutable laws, that you will die and that you will be taxed.

Death and taxes, the ULTIMATE equalizers!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Two irrefutable laws, death and taxes.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
I have seen a lot of questions to WHY the Tea Party movement became so large. You had a Republican president fostered by a Democrat congress that expanded the government exponentially. We now have people being strip searched by new technology and being sexually and privacy assaulted by our very own employees(government workers).

The tea party never became large, it always existed, it just came in many brands and many labels. The tea parties are conservative voters who lost faith in the chances Republicans and came out preaching their ideological beliefs. The formation of the tea parties had little to do with the actions of the previous administration.

Now your point above is misleading, out the 8 years of the Bush administration, 6 years of that consisted of a Republican majority and a Republican president. Bush did not come into office in 2007 following the Democratic control of congress. The patriot act was passed under a Republican controlled congress. The Iraq war was passed under a Republican controlled office. During the time to which the Republicans controlled congress, many Democrats were following right behind what the Republicans wanted and there were very few conservative groups that opposed.

You want to know when congress really became an issue for some folks? When the Democrats came into power in 2007. You want to know when the tea parties actually began to protest in their current size? On April 2009, 4 months after Democratic president was elected. Our constitutional rights took a toll in 2001 when the patriot act came into place, and where were the tea parties? Oh yes, they were the folks telling me and other protesters to shut the hell up and support the president.

Are you sovereign?

No I'm not a sovereign body. Unless you can find a place in the wilderness and survive without any obligation to society or government, you are not a sovereign body. Reality bites.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

If you recieved anything less than $3 million, it wouldn't be taxed under the law that's set to expire. It's a tax to try to stymy perpetual wealth.

As for SHFF's belief that he's being taxed up to 80% of his income...who are you? Really? There was a member here that disappeared right about the time you showed up. You and him thought alike, spoke alike and I had one particular discussion regarding the amount of ones total income being taxed. It's unwise to add percentages.

2% sales tax isn't to be added to your 20% federal tax. It does not equate to you being taxed 22% of your income.

Finally, as for the tea party, what exactly did they do? They didn't overwhelm the government or the democrats. Some of the lowest voting numbers in years...that's supposed to mean some huge movement in an off election year? Do it again in two years and we'll see how things go. The tea party really is nothing more than people being lied into believing the GOP will actually listen to them. Don't believe me? Then tell me not a single tea party or libertarian candidate won this election cycle.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Do you even "KNOW" what sovereign means?

Here you go-

Independent of, and unlimited by, any other; possessing, or entitled to, original authority or jurisdiction; as, a sovereign state; a sovereign discretion.

I notice YOU like to equate words to whatever you like to frame the narrative. Sorry, does not work with ME.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

Yeah, a turnover of 650+ in Republic legislatures. An OVERWELMING destruction of Republic leftist Governors. A THOROUGH TROUNCING in the House bigger than anything since 1954!

Yeah, the Dems and the leftists won this election!

Keep repeating the lie that the media keeps giving you.

Oh, by the by, do you THINK that maybe just MAYBE that something this spring had something to do with it?
edit on 15-12-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: add leftist

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I've missed you, how was your vacation?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

Not vacation. Been working on my own sites.

I have said enough is enough and am putting my word and myself on the line.

Here we go- davidjkramer.co.cc and constitutionallibertarian.co.cc

new topics

top topics

join