It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

it's not that..my wife woulda kicked her @ss...

but it was more important to go see friends than get into all the crap involved in a fist fight...

so what do you do? right?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by j_kalin
If you don't like being scanned or patted down, then take Amtrak or the bus

If you want to exempt old people or kids, then send the memo to Al-Quaida, cause the next plane brought down will be from a kid strapped to a bomb or an old muslim lady packing a bomb.

You teabaggers are so dumb you can barely cash your government-provided social security disability checks; I mean really, with all the other stuff to worry about, you obsess over this? Maybe you need a good massage with a happy ending, then you won't care if you get patted down so much.

edit on 21-11-2010 by j_kalin because: (no reason given)

You must be terrified? Only fear would lead to your blanket acceptance of this. Being so afraid of Terrorists you would submit willingly to anything, no matter how rude or invasive. That means in your case the Terrorists have already won because that is the whole point of what they do. They want you to live in fear.

Why do you think that Amtrak or a Bus is any safer or less prone to a Terrorist action? They are not.

Do you work for TSA? A government agency?

I'm neither a Tea Party member nor a "Tea Bagger". You however are the definition of Bigot as you label a whole group of people and hate the entire group based on your own misconception of who they are. Same as being a Racist. Exactly the same and sadly you don't even know you are one I'll bet.

Driving a car kills 40,000 people a year in the US. Terrorism has killed less than 4,000 in over a hundred years. If you drive or ride in a car, you are taking a risk so far beyond the danger of Terrorists on an airplane it's incomparable. That is the truth. Those are facts.

The Reuters survey of Americans where they polled over 60,000 people if I remember right, revealed 96% of Americans are opposed and will take alternative means of transport when possible. That put's you in the 4% who like this. So, are 96% of Americans "Tea Baggers". Get real.

I'm betting you never fly, or you fly on private planes, or you are involved as a TSA employee or manager or you are here posting as an assignment in your work for the government. Could be completely wrong, but that is the impression you leave. Any of those things true perhaps. Don't get angry, just asking what would put you in the 4%?

Either way only disgusting people who are Bigots use the term "Tea Baggers". Hating people based on their Politics is classic Bigotry so no way am I wrong on that note. It's exactly the same mentality exhibited by all hate groups.

There is another option I've noticed. You may be an Exhibitionist who enjoys exposing yourself to strangers. Never can tell on the Internet, can we?

While I'm at it, could you please tell me how I take Amtrak or a Bus from Anchorage, Alaska to visit my Family in the Lower 48? That would be a neat trick, would it not. How about from Hawaii?

I'll be walking through one of those scanners over the Holiday Season and I'll do it without problems. Behind the scenes though, I'll continue to demand our elected leaders stop this travesty and use their heads instead of reacting to fear just to get votes. They messed up this time though. I don't know a single person not offended or opposed to this in private. In public people may pretend, but when I talk to them in private they are opposed.

When Obama, his wife and his daughters all walk through a scanner and submit to a public fondling of their genitals, televised for everyone to watch, I'll submit and end my opposition. I also expect every member of Congress and their families, children and grandchildren to do the same unless they publicly oppose this. Do you suppose they would do that
Of course not. More than half of Congress has become very wealthy via legal insider trading as a member of Congress in just the last ten years. They fly on private aircraft, so what do they care how others feel. Sociopaths never care about others feelings, just as you don't.

Do you have any idea how difficult this is for some people. Some very decent, kind and peaceful people? Sure you do, you just don't give a damn.

Another fact is, working for the TSA will now be a dream job for Pedophiles, just as Teaching is. Only a real fool would not realize that there WILL BE Pedophiles behind those walls viewing our children and grandchildren undressed and some of those doing the pat downs will be Pedophiles and Deviants. There is no way they won't go after these jobs. Why would any decent Human Being apply for such a job in the first place? It pays for crap, the training is worthless as far as creating a career and the people will hate you for invading their privacy. That tells me right up front what kind of people they are. I fly enough I know what they are like. Bottom of the Barrel. There is where you will find your imaginary Welfare crowd, working for TSA.

*****Mods' delete this if you wish. This person had no right to label everyone opposed to this as the derogatory sexual term of "Teabaggers". There is no difference between that and calling someone an MFer or any other sick name. This poster is a mean, hateful Bigot and I don't like this any more than I do a member of the KKK or any other hate group. They are all the same people. I will not apologize for any of my response in any way.
edit on 11/21/2010 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/21/2010 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
My god you people are so damn corny.
Go march for FFS
if you're not going to do anything,
THEN SHUT THE HELL UP
Stop being a bunch of panzies, all I hear from you guys is complaining.
Go march and make a difference or STFU

Are you upset that people are discussing this issue, on a message board of all places?

You do know that the purpose of a forum is for people to DISCUSS issues, right?

Your logic is that if we are not "doing anything" about it then the only other option is for us to "shut the hell up." Wow, that's some great logic there.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

If you have to fly as many of us do, you comply peacefully and don't cause problems. Behind the scenes though you flood our elected officials with letters and petitions until it becomes clear their phony jobs depend on them cleaning this nonsense up.

Israel, no matter what anyone thinks of them, has the best system and the most effective system. Instead of hiring from the bottom of the barrel as TSA does, they hire and educate intelligent people and teach them how to question and find people who should be checked. Their people have to get a Degree to do security. They do it without interfering or doing anything out of line. It stands to reason the US could do the same if they wanted to.

We may yet win by flooding Congress with letters and petitions. One thing I see though is this has little to do with Terrorists. It's about desensitizing us. I doubt many in Congress even understand what going on.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Honestly, if I were a witness to something like this and didn't rush over and beaat the srap out of those fat Pedos, I'd be ashamed of myself.

I don't care what unifoem they have on or what Goverment they represent or even "what laws that little kid broke", there's just no justification for stripping a child and feeling him up in front of 100's of onlookers.

While we're on the subject of onlookers, why are tose uniformed security folks still alive? Are the American people so complacent that they will just let this sort of thing happen? What were his perents doing? What will it take for people to do something?

Hell are they gunna have to rape a kid in public before someone gets the idea to do something?

If they ever try anything like this when Im around, I'll go totally apes$#t on em & to hell with the concequences.. If all those ppl there took a stand, the law could do jack.. What, they gunna arrest and jail every person in the airport..lol

It's bad enough that full body scanners can see you naked, those sick pigs reverse the images all the time and have a good look. It's even worse to know that many of those reversed body scan images end up on the internet.

The US should be blacklisted from world trade, just like South Africa was for their treatment of blacks.

Obama should be removed from office for letting this happen to the "people he's sposed to be working for". He's employed by the US people, he dose'nt own them... maybe someone should remind the american government of that..
edit on 11/21/2010 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I am gonna start moaning next time i travel...

"MMMMMM touch me mister TSA agent" "yes, make me ur little terrorist"

then il purr like a cat

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by baddmove

If you have to fly as many of us do, you comply peacefully and don't cause problems. Behind the scenes though you flood our elected officials with letters and petitions until it becomes clear their phony jobs depend on them cleaning this nonsense up.

Israel, no matter what anyone thinks of them, has the best system and the most effective system. Instead of hiring from the bottom of the barrel as TSA does, they hire and educate intelligent people and teach them how to question and find people who should be checked. Their people have to get a Degree to do security. They do it without interfering or doing anything out of line. It stands to reason the US could do the same if they wanted to.

We may yet win by flooding Congress with letters and petitions. One thing I see though is this has little to do with Terrorists. It's about desensitizing us. I doubt many in Congress even understand what going on.

If you must fly don't forget to ask them to use clean fresh gloves.
Visit your local airport on Black Friday instead of shopping, take a camera.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
its all about the new world order its starting now with the airports this is just a tease on what they can do and how far they can go

reply to post by ericsnow

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Can someone please help me to see the "groping." I have watched this video about 11 times now. I specifically watched around the 24/25 second mark. I still cannot see any groping going on. In fact, I am unsure how anyone could see any groping happening at all unless there is a different camera angle that I am not seeing.

There seems to be a lot of hyperbolic ant-TSA rhetoric on here. I would hope the smart people that make up much of ATS' membership are very aware of the damage done to legitimate complaints by a flood of made up complaints.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by casijones

To be completely honest.

Do you think that children aren't used to carry bombs and explosives..? think again!

And my answer is "who cares?? I'd rather live in a world with an occasional terrorist act than to be strip searched and humiliated just so I can travel. Those who desire safety over liberty deserve neither.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

Reasonable only implies when there isn't consent, and a warrant is involved.

Huh? How's that? "Reasonable" is mutable now, depending on "consent"? Is it "reasonable" then for ANY pedophile to strip search and fondle a child, as long as they have "consent", or does it only become reasonable when it's the TSA doing so? Maybe I'm just not grasping why you consider random stop and frisk - and required disrobing - to be reasonable in the absence of probable cause.

There are a couple of cops around here that will be happy to hear that. Especially if it involves random hot blondes. You know, those malls that some of those blondes shop at have a lot of people in them... one bomb could take out a lot of people, Maybe we need your sort of law and order at those malls, too. Especially if it's those suspicious hot blondes going through the door. Why stop at cops doing it? TSA aren't cops - they're security. Maybe mall security should be allowed the same perks...

If the person consents then it doesn't matter. Unless they do something that wasn't consented to. Plus I don't think the TSA acts as a law enforcement agency.

Nope. TSA aren't law enforcement, they're security. I'm voting to give mall security the same perks. What do I care? I don't shop at malls... Does the consent argument you make still apply when that "consent" is coerced? As I said before, do the experiment, find out what happens when you refuse consent. If one can't reasonably refuse consent because of the repercussions, then is it really consent?

Here's a link to help you figure out what happens when consent is refused: Travelers refusing consent can't leave

Here's a quote from that page, in case you can't be bothered to click on the link:

“Once a person submits to the screening process, they can not just decide to leave” warned Sari Koshetz, a TSA spokesperson. TSA officials say that anyone refusing both the “full body scanners” and the “enhanced pat down” procedures will be taken into custody.

Once there the detainees will not only be barred from flying, but will be held indefinitely as suspected terrorists, face fines of up to $11,000 and may also be turned over to local police. One sheriff’s office said they were already preparing to handle a large number of detainees and plan to treat them as terror suspects, held until they are convinced they don’t pose a terror threat.

Welcome to the gulag.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

How about we try being realistic about who our enemy is.

Yes, lets! I know I for one will never look at a 6 year old child or octogenerian grandmother without suspicion ever again!

I say we just go ahead and round 'em all up for the camps and have done with the threat they present!

Will you people finally feel safe THEN?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
My god you people are so damn corny.
Go march for FFS
if you're not going to do anything,
THEN SHUT THE HELL UP
Stop being a bunch of panzies, all I hear from you guys is complaining.
Go march and make a difference or STFU

You are saying this on a board that has people who believe.. there are hidden "false flag" and doomsday messages in shows like the simpsons.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by schlub

reply to post by casijones

To be completely honest.

Do you think that children aren't used to carry bombs and explosives..? think again!

And my answer is "who cares?? I'd rather live in a world with an occasional terrorist act than to be strip searched and humiliated just so I can travel. Those who desire safety over liberty deserve neither.

I think the thing that many people seem to miss (just my opinion) is that you are not going to be the only person on the plane so the airline and the government are most likely not going to bend to the ways of one particular passenger. Because you might want the risk does not mean other airline passengers are as willing to take the risk.

For instance, I just saw a video somewhere of TSA agents searching a child while the father looks on approvingly. I can only guess from this video that this man is the type of person that is more concerned with the safety of the plane than you are.

I am not saying either side is more or less right than the other, just that the people that want to take chances do not get to make that call.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

How about we try being realistic about who our enemy is.

Yes, lets! I know I for one will never look at a 6 year old child or octogenerian grandmother without suspicion ever again!

I say we just go ahead and round 'em all up for the camps and have done with the threat they present!

Will you people finally feel safe THEN?

You are absolutely right. There are not 6 and 80 year old people that present a threat to the safety of an airline. I agree with you on that, for the time being. Now the only question I have is, instead of discussing who we should not be looing at I would like to know who we should be looking at.

Who should be screened as opposed to 6 year olds who should not?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Start with everybody who is not Caucasian, and above the age of 7.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

You have no expectation of privacy in public. You do have an expectation of privacy in your own home.

Your point is irrelevant, since you have to consent to the pat down, it is not a violation of your right of privacy. Why do you not get that? If you don't want to be patted down, you can go back home and get a bus or a train ticket.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

reply to post by arizonascott

You have no expectation of privacy in public. You do have an expectation of privacy in your own home.

Your point is irrelevant, since you have to consent to the pat down, it is not a violation of your right of privacy. Why do you not get that? If you don't want to be patted down, you can go back home and get a bus or a train ticket.

Bus stations are doing it too, trains probably. I guess we can all walk.
silly

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassandra5Finish

You are absolutely right. There are not 6 and 80 year old people that present a threat to the safety of an airline. I agree with you on that, for the time being. Now the only question I have is, instead of discussing who we should not be looing at I would like to know who we should be looking at.

Who should be screened as opposed to 6 year olds who should not?

Well, to answer that question, we have to look and see who has been plying this trade in the past. In doing that, you will see certain trends, which will in turn lead to probabilities of risk.

Those higher-risk groups are the logical targets of closer scrutiny, not necessarily this level of scrutiny. When you put more attention where attention is due, you have a better chance of weeding out the real dangerous ones to be submitted to these sorts of measures, while at the same time streamlining operations to the point that inconvenience for the vast majority is minimized, and operations go a lot more smoothly. Lines don't back up nearly as much, and everyone is happier.

It's a triage of sorts, with each level an individual doesn't pass leading to closer inspection, while the vast majority go on about their business.

What some call "profiling", as if that were a bad thing, I call "trends analysis", "risk assessment", "efficient operation", and ultimately "good business".

Some folks won't fly out of abject fear. In those cases, the terrorists have put teeth into the terror, without ever touching them. They've accomplished their goal. I personally won't fly any more because of all the inefficient, useless hassle involved in it - which means, by "forcing" the government to implement these draconian measures to pacify those fearful folks, the terrorists have won, having accomplished the goal of their game. They have "forced" the government to crack down on innocent people at the insistence of fearful people, and any Special Forces trooper can tell you that is one of the goals of the initial stage of a guerrilla campaign - to force government repression of innocent folks, and foment discontent thereby.

These measures hand that to the terrorists as a gift, with a big bow on it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Yeah. Lets go ahead and take this to extremes.

Islamic Extremists use kids as bombs, weapons and tools of war all the time. They also used airliners as weapons incase you missed that giant stack of smoke in New York 9 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join