It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Never been a fan of parties, except the 'fun' kind. The 'party' system has been put in place the world over for the same purpose, design. I edited the 'party' comment soon after without prompt.
A party could be one of whom you are party 'with' not necessary an official party.
A party was designed to divide and conquer the folks over issues the tyrants that be could care less about.
Both parties are owned and operated by TPTB.
It's always been a scam with voter fraud to ensure the results for 'another'.
Many candidates become candidates for the benefits (free healthcare and life pension for serving ONE term) without concern for their electorate, but rather concern to please those who financed their campaign. This kind of human scum sell out their fellow man though end up selling out themselves as well to their own peril. Yes, the party is often Short and the paranoia/guilt felt within the soul.....a lifelong punishment, as it should.

One should be able to vote for a candidate that makes 'sense' for the voter/electorate.
Campaign finance reform, ensuring objective and uncompromised voting audits, increasing awareness, and Action when/where necessary, are some of the keys to a true Republic where the 'voters' have voice in the matter/s.

I have never approved of one party or another though the Tea Party, less intrusion, seem to be on the right track though any 'party' can be compromised as the Republican party had recently attempted to infiltrate the tea party with 'some' results. The future will be an absolute nightmare, daymare if the people don't acknowledge and practice their basic inherent rights of life and liberty to be as one was designed to be.

Most abide by the will of another and therefor suffer that consequence.
That's the way it looks from here.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Sorry, I get carried away when I look at the future for my children. My great Grandfather, my Grandfather and my Father and I have all served this country.

Many of us have given more than anyone can give

I believe that many (founding and service) would be rolling over in their graves to see what a lazy non-Constitutional aware bunch we have become. Me, I will die defending what I know is right - the politically correct will be the first to go. Enough with Nanny States - TSA - cameras on every corner and every other issue they use to control us all!
I have had it!

Parties do not exist - religion and Antisemitism has become a war weapon - and I am sick of all this already!

"Let's get it on"
edit on 21-11-2010 by arizonascott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Also, I've been patted down plenty of times and it really wasnt a big deal. It bothers me tho, to see other innocents have to go through it when it disturbs or somehow humiliates them.

As far as mind conditioning for FEMA camps, the video link fits.
Take a look.

I fell for the FEMA camp thing until I checked out a few of the supposed "death camp" sites local to me and checked out the one that supposedly had coffins on-site. It was all a pile of lies that was sensationalized in a thread like this. I did meet some pretty cool people though who thought it was hilarious that people on the web could come up with this stuff.

Also, I frequent capital hill and have rubbed shoulders of people claimed to be "in" on the secret of FEMA camps. I also know people who work in Treasury, DOJ and the white house. They all say we give them way too much credit when we come up with these theories. They contend that most of these supposed collaborators you folks talk about arent smart enough to find thier car in the parking lot, much less come up with some of the plans that are stated here.

I really got a kick out of how everything was anti-bush/cheney, and how they were the masterminds. Then when obama was elected, instantly he was a muslim, not born in the usa etc. I mean really folks, if he was all those things, dont you thing that those who were in power at the time would have let him even run for office?

Wake up. The truth is inside you. We are all one. Each one of us is responsible for whats going on. Stop the finger pointing and look inside.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
reply to post by Perseus Apex

'Sorry, I get carried away when I look at the future for my children. My great Grandfather, my Grandfather and my Father and I have all served this country."

Same here with the exeption of myself, but I did register the day I turned 17. Our fore fathers would be sick of what we've allowed this country to become, no doubt.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

I really got a kick out of how everything was anti-bush/Cheney, and how they were the masterminds. Then when obama was elected, instantly he was a Muslim, not born in the USA etc.

I think that is a reflection and the proof of the non-existence of an American two party system

Nothing changes from either side - even on ongoing issues from the past administration, but they introduce the next step in the Globalism - and all in the name of party politics and we are left to get caught up in the blame game.

Again - 4/8 more years

"Yes we can" or "Bring 'em on"

Awesome catch phrases from the right and left hand on the same evil beast!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Oh yes, my family has quite a history as well and have fought every war the US has ever fought though most wars were not for 'reasons' most had assumed. I'd rather not tangent the thread on this topic as it is off track though I 'thoroughly' understand where you're coming from. Oh, how I Do understand.....and mean the best for all involved.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but even Hilary Clinton is opposed to overzealous TSA sceenings at Airports.

Hilary Clinton opposition to TSA pat downs

She says she understands "how offensive it must be" for some people to undergo the searches. She says there's a need to strike "the right balance" and to "get it better and less intrusive and more precise."Would she submit to a pat-down? "Not if I could avoid it," Clinton says. "No. I mean, who would?"

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

If you are in a State - your State, you are a Statesman and the Constitution does guarantee the right to privacy? Am I wrong

And if you look at the Internet you will see they are rewriting issues regarding freedoms using it based on the time and concerns of James Madison. It is a joke - and we are guaranteed those rights by the Constitution of these United States!

Do you see how technical our God given rights have become in the face of lawyers who push this issue as not protected by the rights and freedoms of our Founding Fathers?

Did our Founding Fathers fly on Airlines? Could they have anticipated this issue? How could it have been included in a time where this travel did not exist?

It is common sense to see - in continuance of our Constitutional rights! Not some current Washington Globalist lawyer to decide - not some legal professional to decide what that right covers. Man - this is making me sick!

Do you see where we have come from to this - in a controlled politically correct and fear spreading controlling society - what we have lost!

WE ARE NOT FREE!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

There really are only two areas of the Constitution that every American should understand and understand well:

Article 1, Section 8 — which enumerates the areas in which Congress has the power to legislate. You'll notice that no power is given there for Congress to pass laws regulating health care or education or charities or agriculture or any of thousands of other areas in which politicians now tell us how we must act.

* The Bill of Rights — which makes it plain that the government has no authority to do anything that isn't specified in Article 1, Section 8.

So I guess they can do whatever they want - right? Some of us know better!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Project-Sign

Both Clintons are compromised.
Now I 'know' this to be true.
Don't look for them for answers.
They have enough to cover up.
That's all I mean to say on the matter.

They are Not the answer from here forward.
Lewinski was NO accident regardless of what the msm may have to say about the matter.
There was a reason, just not a 'good' one.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project-Sign
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but even Hilary Clinton is opposed to overzealous TSA sceenings at Airports.

Hilary Clinton opposition to TSA pat downs

She says she understands "how offensive it must be" for some people to undergo the searches. She says there's a need to strike "the right balance" and to "get it better and less intrusive and more precise."Would she submit to a pat-down? "Not if I could avoid it," Clinton says. "No. I mean, who would?"

I just watched her say this on TV but at the end of her statement she did deem it as being "necessary" this was not mentioned in the link above I don't believe. So she kinda covered her butt with the "necessary" part.

Add: I don't think the interview I saw was from the same reporter as above.
edit on 21-11-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Here is an idea
How about the day after Thanksgiving we skip the stupid shopping trips and go to the airport? Get 2 birds with one stone. Cut down money to the corporations and banksters and jam up the airports a bit. Take your cameras.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If you don't like being scanned or patted down, then take Amtrak or the bus

If you want to exempt old people or kids, then send the memo to Al-Quaida, cause the next plane brought down will be from a kid strapped to a bomb or an old muslim lady packing a bomb.

You teabaggers are so dumb you can barely cash your government-provided social security disability checks; I mean really, with all the other stuff to worry about, you obsess over this? Maybe you need a good massage with a happy ending, then you won't care if you get patted down so much.

edit on 21-11-2010 by j_kalin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by j_kalin
If you don't like being scanned or patted down, then take Amtrak or the bus

If you want to exempt old people or kids, then send the memo to Al-Quaida, cause the next plane brought down will be from a kid strapped to a bomb or an old muslim lady packing a bomb.

You teabaggers are so dumb you can barely cash your government-provided social security disability checks; I mean really, with all the other stuff to worry about, you obsess over this? Maybe you need a good massage with a happy ending, then you won't care if you get patted down so much.

edit on 21-11-2010 by j_kalin because: (no reason given)

They are already doing this in bus stations.
I will pray for you.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am very scared for the future of the United States.

Lately I have heard A LOT of different people saying that the TSA procedures are necessary. These people actually still have no clue that there is a police state developing.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by casijones

To be completely honest.

Do you think that children aren't used to carry bombs and explosives..? think again!

Please post your reference to the "fact": that an american child has ever been used to carry a bomb.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

The police state was/is designed to protect the TPTB not the people!
This should be obvious though due to the toxic public water supply, toxic additives continually added to processed foods here in the US and elsewhere as well as the 'controlled' msm disinformation/misinformation, the masses are mostly clueless as to what is wrong with themselves, society or even why.

All human beings, from what "I" understand have 'something' to offer to society if they are provided with the education, opportunity and therefor.....will, desire and ability to show the world that which they Do have to offer.
Human Resources have been grossly mismanaged for all the 'wrong' reasons.

The untapped 'potential' of a human being is far more valuable than their present 'situation' of which they most likely had no part or voice in 'creating' in the first place.
Night folks.
It's as 'good' as 'you' make it.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Reasonable only implies when there isn't consent, and a warrant is involved.

If the person consents then it doesn't matter. Unless they do something that wasn't consented to. Plus I don't think the TSA acts as a law enforcement agency.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by craig732

I can find you evidence of American traitors that commit to Jihad against our own country.

Do you want me to find evidence of something that's sitting in secret records somewhere in the DHS and NSA's files?

How about we try being realistic about who our enemy is.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
My god you people are so damn corny.
Go march for FFS
if you're not going to do anything,
THEN SHUT THE HELL UP
Stop being a bunch of panzies, all I hear from you guys is complaining.
Go march and make a difference or STFU

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join