It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe experiments may be conducted on people who have shown a inclination towards the paran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
When I was about 4 years old I woke up in my parent’s bed to see two red eyes staring at me and as I saw this I heard in my head, “Want to race me for your life?” I jumped out of bed and ran screaming into the arms of my babysitter.

As I grew older I heard voices every now and then relating nothing of importance just voices. One stuck out to me when I was in college I heard a woman yelling, “NO! Oh God NO! NO!” It was very frightening, I heard it when I awoke that morning, I went outside and checked if it was coming from outside and there was nothing. It was in my head.

When I was in Jefferson, Texas I took a ghost tour and when I was taking it I saw an orb on a balcony, as I went to step on it, it moved. I tried stepping on it again, it moved, I showed my friends this and they were astonished. Later that night on the ghost tour we heard the laughter of children from a haunted house.

At around age 9, I saw my first UFO. I was in my uncle’s pool and saw it with two other cousins. It was disc shaped. At age 17, I saw a triangular craft that mocked the speed of my car as it came down from the west as I travelled south, I knew I would see a UFO that day before I ever saw it, in my gut I knew. At age 18, I saw a orange colored UFO, looked like a fireball.

Many times in my life I have been able to interpret my surrounding psychically. For example, knowing 30 minutes before an future accident that there is going to be one unless you drive the car that day and being able to avert that crash.

At age 23, I had a weird set of events that seemed to be orchestrated by powers unknown that made me go off the deep end. I eventually was diagnosed as schizophrenic but I believe however that these series of events that caused me to be diagnosed were of a paranormal/technological nature. I won’t expand on these ideas but a series of events took place that changed the paradigm of my life. Events took place that could only be explained through mind control or paranormal. Do you believe that experiments may be conducted on people that have paranormal experiences or that have shown a ability to interpret their surrounding psychically?

edit on 20-11-2010 by LightofLiberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Though its hard to prove that one particular person is being subjected to certain scenarios such as the ones you described, I do believe that some people are more in tune to certain frequencies, or paranormal events. This can usually happen when you become more aware of it, and I also believe that this is more active with those that have had these episodes as children.

You may want to search further into this, as I am not a physician, this is my opinion, to what may be happening to you. You are not the only one that this is happening to, we everyday are opening our minds to new experiences, and sometimes they may be scary, and or enlightening.
Just my 2 cents.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Normally, I would see "diagnosed as schizophrenic" and be hesitant to reply. However, there are some things you mention that I feel are possible hallmarks of a darker spiritual nature. I'm very interested in your orange fireball ufo and would love a more detailed description to see if it matches a sighting I had.

And putting paranormal & technology together rings some bells for me too. Are you under psychiatric care now 'cause you don't wanna be entertaining these thoughts if it is paranoia okay?

I would suggest that if it's not classic schizophrenia, that the paranormal aspect is the next most likely and only makes you think you are a government experiment. Paranormally induced paranoia as it were.

In that case, stop paying attention to anything of a paranormal or occultic nature. Ignore it and give it no power. Good luck to you!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yes, I have a psychiatric nurse that visits me once a week so it is not paranoia induced. There is a point at which it doesn't bother me because I know that something was done to me and I really don't go crazy over it, its been years and I can't prove it eitherway so I don't really do anything about it.

Yes, the orange UFO that looked like a fireball. Well, I don't know how to describe it any other way. It was orange/redish and looked disc shaped although you couldn't see any metallic surface because it was lit up in the orange/redish tint.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty

At age 23, I had a weird set of events that seemed to be orchestrated by powers unknown that made me go off the deep end. I eventually was diagnosed as schizophrenic but I believe however that these series of events that caused me to be diagnosed were of a paranormal/technological nature. I won’t expand on these ideas but a series of events took place that changed the paradigm of my life. Events took place that could only be explained through mind control or paranormal. Do you believe that experiments may be conducted on people that have paranormal experiences or that have shown a ability to interpret their surrounding psychically?

edit on 20-11-2010 by LightofLiberty because: (no reason given)

No, it's their mental illness and brain misbehavior which causes people afflicted with this to feel as though they are experiencing "mind control or paranormal".

Unfortunately if you have such a problem, you cannot trust your own senses and memory as some of it is spurious neuronal firing and some is authentic. It must be very unpleasant, I'm sorry you have to deal with it.

At a much less serious level, I occasionally get infections which result in my face or arm feeling like there is a bug on it, when there isn't. It's just sensory neurons misbehaving.

Simply put, science does not have anywhere near the ability at present to do "mind control", or adequately treat schizophrenia at a fundamental level.

edit on 20-11-2010 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2010 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Well thats their business, had you gone to a Shaman for help I doubt they would have diagnosed you with it. The important thing is to know yourself, to know when a diagnosis has merit or is just placing you neatly in some box to keep you in place.

I usually do not say this to people especially online as it could be very wrong to do so, but I have a sense that you just needed someone to talk to early on and you got sent to a shrink because noone could relate.

Stay strong.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Could be mental disorder, or you could be right. Through our lives I believe most people experience what appears to be precognition. Unfortunately this isn't necessarily precognition. Anyone can be convinced that they can exert their will upon the world if they go somewhere, and will something to happen. They will accept it when it works as real, and when it fails as a fluke, or them not having mastered their powers, or cover it with some other excuse. Truth is that it could be either way, but one can not exist in the world in which we live in without accepting the reality we inhabit as it has been accepted by others. see epistemology (as in I'm too lazy to link you to the preticular epistemological argument that i want to refer to
(link: plato.stanford.edu...) Yay it's fun when everyone looses, because than nobody's absolutist truth is imposed on others

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
Or you have schizophrenia. It seems you're attempting to validate your delusions, which will only drive you off the "deep-end" once more.
edit on 20-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

You know, it is people like you that make the ones with real experience in these matters want to stay quiet. Is that simply an off hand statement, or do you have a degree on psychology?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Thats why do not ever talk about the stuff on the net.

Yep the gov does do things and they are on the look out for people to use, and this is a fact, not some sort of illusion or delusion.

Thats why i always advise peopel to keep quiet about anything relating to them on this board. The gov really is watching.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

It's not the government who is conducting experiments on people who have entered alternative states of mind, or being. It is the Other Side which is doing so. The government doesn't care if you can move objects with your mind, or if you can remote-view your way into an Afghan camp.

The government knows if they send you out into the battlefield a bullet would be too powerful for you to stop with your mind: making your ability useless. As well, by the time we managed to verify your remote-viewing episode, the Afghan camp would have been dismantled and moved: again nullifying your worth.

So no, no one is conducting experiments. We endure the trials we do because of the realms of existence we choose to walk in. If you keep taking steps, advancing, the tests, trials, and experiments eventually go away. Then your life really starts to change.

So put off this silly notion that the "powers that be" want you. They don't care if you're spiritual, psychic, magickal, or the next messiah. What really cares are those things who's world you're treading in. They're testing your mettle and merit to see if you're really all you claim to be.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I think I was about the age of 9-10 when I woke up in some time of the night, I remember it was as somone was calling me I looked out the window and saw a black "bird" shape on the rough across it had red eyes like lazers looking at me, all I remember was opening the window, at the age of 23 somthing changed my life completly ( theres a thread here called "I got a story") I was diagnosed a schizo, and now thay all want me on mind altering meds.
A cruel sistem for us here lol. Sound farmiliar?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I've had my own weird, disturbing experiences in these matters. And they often have a direct scientific explanation.
The op states he has/had schizophrenia, and is seeking to validate whether or not this is real. Since he has schizophrenia, it can be more safely attributed to his illness that this "phenomena" and "thoughts" are occuring. It doesn't take a PHD in psychology to logically deduce that.

I'm not doubting his observation of the UFO, i'm doubting his "psychic" experiences. Which could have been increased by his UFO observation by schizophrenia.

By the way, my original post was an extreme TOC violation... hahahahaha

edit on 23-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Honestly, I think the majority of people here on ATS have undiagnosed schizophrenia. Read up on the characteristics of it and then start reading some of what is written on these boards.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Interesting thought. I don't know if they're conducted or not, but some people would sure as heck want to get their hands on special abilities.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well, if you're taking your meds and still have these experiences, then they might be real. If you're taking your meds and they go away, they're due to schizophrenia.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well i found out they where using electroinic mind control in schools in london in 1992, so they most definately are doing loads of stuff to people.

I bet you cannot fart in america without them knowing.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

The thing is I know I was under surveillance when I began to go crazy. It was because I was offered a job with a defense contractor. So far, I have still had anomalous events happen while I've been on meds.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yeah, I thought so. Children don't generally come down with schizophrenia. UFOs are either aliens or experimental government aircraft (though probably experimental aircraft) when they're not simple misidentifications. Nothing we can really do, so just watch and enjoy.

As for ghosts, just ignore them. If you're still having these experiences even while taking medicine, maybe you're one of those "sensitives" they talk about, and that's where all this is coming from. Ghosts are just humans without bodies if the normal belief about them is correct. I imagine that means they'd still have personalities and like playing pranks on people. Best advice: ignore it. I know it's probably scary, and I suppose it's a permanent part of your life, but that doesn't mean that you have to let it run your life.

That said, I'd also strongly advise you to stay on your meds. If you were diagnosed after having a break, you probably need them.
edit on 27-11-2010 by gnosticquasar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join