It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens charged with gang sex assault

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Teens charged with gang sex assault

ca.news.yahoo.com

OTTAWA — Two 16-year-old boys from North Glengarry Township are facing charges of sexual assault, forcible confinement and gang sexual assault after an incident involving a teenage girl last Saturday.
ADVERTISEMENT

The two boys were arrested on Tuesday and have since been released with conditions, said Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry Ontario Provincial Police. They are next scheduled to appear in Alexandria court on Jan. 5.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Girl, 14, accused of pimping other teens

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Another one of those lack of discipline stories, this seems to becoming more of a norm in well pretty much any country whether it be in Canada or in the US. I know for sure this trend is surely to continue due to the lack of discipline kids get these days. But surely enough I will be reporting more alternative stuff from Canada, whether it be something like this or stuff infringing on peoples rights etc.

ca.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hypr2008

In Afghanistan, before the US F'ed it up, you know, Afghanistan was a moderate country once upon a time, anyways, back then it was compulsory for every to get trained in the army, I forgot for how long, but if you were male you had to go.

My dad says people tried to hide lol, because they didn't want to go.

That military training disciplined everyone.

edit on 20-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is the culmination of what this society has created. It started with Benjamin Spock convincing everyone that spanking was wrong and somehow "abuse". Add that to the breakup of the family, where young boys grow up without the full-time presence of a responsible father - and mothers who compete with other mothers for the "best mom" image by giving the kids their own way and doing EVERYTHING for them. Sprinkle in the constant bombardment of violent movies, TV and video games, and sex sex sex everywhere and you've got a generation of narcissistic monsters.

Of course, parents blame the schools, schools blame the government and the government keeps chipping away at parents' rights. But we are all to blame.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Lets gather around and shout "Kids these days" and then completely over look the fact that this has been going on for not only decades BUT CENTURIES.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I couldn't agree with you more!!

It seems that a number of factors influenced the way in which policy makers imagined and understood the problem of juvenile crime. According to the 1816 report the main causes were:
* The improper conduct of parents
* The want of education
* The want of suitable employment
* The violation of the Sabbath and the habits of gambling in the public-streets
* The severity of the criminal code
* The defective state of the police
* The existing system of prison discipline

link

I'm fed up with these dang post Napoleonic kids and their lack of discipline

Before this time no one even thought to distinguish between adult and juvenile crime as kids were just thought of as small adults

edit on 21-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

It's funny how that works..

Look how this thread died..

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

In Afghanistan, before the US F'ed it up, you know, Afghanistan was a moderate country once upon a time, anyways, back then it was compulsory for every to get trained in the army, I forgot for how long, but if you were male you had to go.

In Afghaanistan, before the US F'ed it up, or probably now too.......she would have been blamed for it and stoned to death......

I dont want to hear more of how disciplined and great Afghanistan or any of that other bs, is , compared to the US lol......

What we have here is breakdown in parenting and social acceptability........people dont raise their kids anymore, videogames and TV do.....

They dont discipline their kids, they expect Schools to teach them everything and they shirk their duties as parents.......

Ive said it once, and ill say it again........people have lost their backbone and their sense of responsibility in favor of complacency and lethargy................and this is the result, and will continue to get worse
edit on 21-11-2010 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Yeah look at how disciplined those afghanis are...

*sounds of young girls being firebombed for going to school*

edit on 21-11-2010 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockerchic4God
This is the culmination of what this society has created. It started with Benjamin Spock convincing everyone that spanking was wrong and somehow "abuse". Add that to the breakup of the family, where young boys grow up without the full-time presence of a responsible father - and mothers who compete with other mothers for the "best mom" image by giving the kids their own way and doing EVERYTHING for them. Sprinkle in the constant bombardment of violent movies, TV and video games, and sex sex sex everywhere and you've got a generation of narcissistic monsters.

Of course, parents blame the schools, schools blame the government and the government keeps chipping away at parents' rights. But we are all to blame.

i feel this is so spot on

it even extends to our pets

people are frowned on if they want to spank a cat that pees on the carpet and instead encouraged to suffer years of cat peeing destroying everyhing they own

I suggested that a small spanking - no more than 3 slaps - is the best way to nip bad behaviour in the bud and that would be in cats and small children and dogs

I got banned from a certain forum for daring to suggest that 3 slaps and shouting the word ;no; to a cat is a valid method to handle cats from forming a pee habit

I had a full on pee habit from my cats for 6years. they started because when I was breedign kittens , the baby cats had accidents and the adult cats thought that if baby cats could get away with peeing anywhere they wanted to then its ok for older cats too

I tried everything that did not involve a spanking and finally after 6 years of trying every other method I could, I resorted to a spanking and shouting the word ;no;

I have not had any peeing for 2 years now, no cats pee anywhere but the litter box

the governemtn and the do-gooders should allow people just punishmnet and deterrents instead of seeing every attempt at weeding out a bad habit as abuse
I know a lot of kids would not end up in jails if parents were not made to feel like child abusers for wanting to spank their kids for some wrong-doing that lead to forming bad habits that lead to law breaking and ending up being a career criminal

and the punishments given to offenders are quite obvioulsy not a deterrent so once again the do gooders should let punishments become adequate deterrents.

alas we need to teach good morals and religion used to do that but is not relevant to many people so we should find other ways to teach morals

TV and movies and computer games should not glorify non-moral behavoir

how to set this all in motion without ppl crying they are being controlled? I dont know - do you?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Afghanistan was already f'ed up before the US invaded.
The Taliban ring any bells?
Not that I'm saying the US hasn't f'ed the place up.

Anyway, interesting avatar. You do realise though that Islam is a religion, not a race/ethnicity, therefore one can't be racist against Islam?

top topics

join