It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands march against war in Afghanistan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by USpatriot

Plans are being prepared right now for the benefit of all Americans who will stand with the Patriots in a SHTF scenario inside the United States. I can only tell you that. Please no one ask because it would be a waste of time, since if that day ever comes, your life might depend on my secrecy.

Hey, you worked out the quoting fast

It's good to know things are being planned for when TSHTF, but do you not worry that all these groups are waiting instead of acting??
What event would they be waiting for?
If everyone waits then nothing will change...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Where do you live in US>?

Just give one hour of your day, or even half an hour, or even 10 minutes, hold a sign, and protest.

Everyday, this is practical and this will spread the message, and force people to Wake UP!!!

I'm sure more and more people, around the country, and around your area will join you.

No one have done it this way before, to take action yourself, not be reliant on the group, to sheep you around, that is why they protests to be organized, groups are easier to control.

If every person holds a sign for 5 minutes of his/her day, think about it, it will be like fire spreading in a dry bush.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

The point I was discussing was in regards to recent anti-war protests. It's still 2010 right? Or did you forget?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

No, I'm in Australia..
If I held up a sign here I'd probably get arrested or declared insane

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by oozyism

No, I'm in Australia..
If I held up a sign here I'd probably get arrested or declared insane

How about me and you hold a sign at the same time.

I'm in New Zealand.

We both record it, put it on Internet to teach the world about individualism.

That you don't need a group of sheeps being herded around by the police and by their corrupt organizers who are probably working for the government to begin with.

Think about it. The whole world will see it.

Or print it on your T-Shirt, another idea.

For example, bring our troops back from Afghanistan etc.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I agree, I say no to all wars, and illegal abuse of humanity, for the profit and control of the few is an obscenity. We must refuse to go to war, refuse to send our children, refuse to allow anything that is not the Spirit of Unconditional Love and Peace in our hearts and where there is lack of this, work on self, and seek to heal and right ourselves inside. We need to become the way and model it to others. The negative energy that is dumped into the earth grid through wars and starvation and suffering are the very things that empower the negative entities and can bring about our demise as a race, or reset us. For its all a mirror to our consciousness. We need to strive to turn all negatives into positives.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You are right in a way. People should be protesting and letting their voices be heard. That's at this point in time.

But it is not the time for it to go any farther than protests. Say they wouldn't listen and somebody on either side ended up killing someone and it turned very violent. TPTB would declare Marshall Law and shut down the country or at least try. Now the people are more than oppressed. Their lives are on the line.

Now is the time that all the planning that is going on as we speak will be very beneficial to all the people that can be helped. We won't be able to help every single person, but we can help the majority. This is why planning is so crucial. If you don't have everything conceivable planned for, in this SHTF scenario, then the protests and the violence it grew into were for nothing. The people are now in a much worse existence if they are still alive at this point.

That is why the planning has to be finalized at this point. The planning I'm involved with has hundreds of people across the nation that are working and trying to have plans made if they are ever needed. If by some miracle they are not needed, then at least the next generation will have them. Everyone can do something to help, whether it is protesting or planning.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
double post

edit on 20-11-2010 by USpatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Who cares what they think!. When the the Taliban is completely destroyed, removed the very real Al-Qiada, control the poppies, build the pipeline & control the lithium discoveries the war will go on. "To the victor goes the spoils". Yes the war is being dragged out till the co-alition meet their targets & money!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I was so disgusted by Blair's lack of attention to the 1.5 million people that turned up in London to protest the British invasion of Iraq that my heart died a little. Obviously. if 1.5 million people is not enough, a new strategy must be instigated, but what?

I have never advocated violence, but I am at a loss to think of too many other options that would work. Any suggestions?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by oozyism

Who cares what they think!. When the the Taliban is completely destroyed, removed the very real Al-Qiada, control the poppies, build the pipeline & control the lithium discoveries the war will go on. "To the victor goes the spoils". Yes the war is being dragged out till the co-alition meet their targets & money!

Isn't that the same mentality as USSR?

Where are they now?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Probably close to the truth except the Taliban will probably move on to the next country they wish to attack, maybe Iran??

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Excuse me, what evidence do you have for the "very real Al Quaieda"? Tv says, sheeple believe!

Oops I forgot the forum police with their second line moosh!
edit on 20-11-2010 by sceptical me because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sceptical me
I was so disgusted by Blair's lack of attention to the 1.5 million people that turned up in London to protest the British invasion of Iraq that my heart died a little. Obviously. if 1.5 million people is not enough, a new strategy must be instigated, but what?

I have never advocated violence, but I am at a loss to think of too many other options that would work. Any suggestions?

You do have to wonder what needs to be done to get their attention...
BTW, did that protest get much media attention and what did the media estimate the crowds at?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I took phatpackage's post as sarcasm, hope I got that right..
2nd

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Actually, the protest did get a fair bit of media attention - 90% negative and the intial estimates were 50, 0000. I think after film footage was viewed the estimates went up, but I cannot give you any accurate imformation off the top of my head.

Having said that, this was the turning point and end for Blair. I don't believe he could face the people after he was caught out in his lies.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Isn't that the same mentality as USSR?

No & we will never die. The Afghani, Iranian, Syrian, North Korean, Venezuelan, IRA, Hamas, Hezbollah, Cuban. They will never beat us & make us fall into dis repair. Extremely poor observation & comparison!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sceptical me

Yeah thats what I though..How could they estimate 50000 when it was 1.5 mil ??
Talk about missleading..

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Ah, BIB, isn't that the nature of the beast? There is a need to know basis for all information and the peasant do not have a need to know! Well, they have a need to know what TPTB want them to know. Simple as that. Excuse me while I just go and chew on some delicious looking extra green grass on the other side of the fence. Now how can I get to it? Easy! bribe the farmer to let me. See you in the other field!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Extremely poor observasion and coparison

Really?

USSR in Afghanistan.

USA in Afghanistan.

USSR collapsed due to economic problems brought through the Afghan war.

USA having economic problems, but can't leave Afghanistan due to heavy investment??

USSR collapsed and named itself Russia.

USA will collapse and name itself America

What do you think?

By the way

Millions of people will loose their Unemployment Benefit soon in USA

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join