It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello All!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
hi

im AnubisOne, Europe

reading ATS for 4 years, joined now

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by anubisone

Welcome aboard. 4 years ... I'm sure you must know our members pretty well now? Tell us a little more about you.

Look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

So....what prompted you to transform from Lurker to card carrying Member?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. What are you into? What brought you here in the first place? What compelled you to join?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Hope you like it here

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Pa diuxi anubis1..!

You should drink before posting sometimes...the two go well together occasionally.

That's all. Have fun.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
thank you very much

This kind of warm community feeling brought me to ATS...in ordinary world if you say you are into conspiracy theories and into UFOs, they say youre nuts or weird...here, they DONT

2nd, ATS is the place with so much information someone should print it in a book...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i forgot...

About me:

I am ex-NBCD officer, ex military Security/intelligence officer...i have two IT/computer engineering degrees, tons of Programming awards and coding/writing programs awards..also, i used to be an IT journalist, but not anymore...NBCD stands for Nuclear Bacteria Chemical Defense Unit

I have 2 years of REAL-life action in many nuclear / biological and chemical threatening cases - cleaning toxic chemicals, working first-hand with DU - Depletted Uranium (from NATO planes), working with pathogen germs and bacteria, etc...i am first-hand familiar with ALL life-support systems, Hazmat and NBCD gear, military systems, weapons, tactical systems, coding, reverse code engineering, etc.

what brought me to ATS? the fact i saw multiple UFOs, one was cigar shaped, 300 meters long UFO, and other two were triangles, just pitch black triangles...

THANK YOU ATS FOR ACCEPTING ME

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Hello there, Nuclear Bacteria, IT guy, from Europe!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

All that what you posted is very interesting for sure.

But what we all here on ATS REALLY want to know is this.

Boxers,briefs or "commando"?

Sorry, just joking.

Welcome and hopefully you'll provide some insightful knowledge to the discussion here.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

There is a great future beyond the current chaos, hopelessness and evilness of this earth.

The potential power of godhood lies within human beings if they manage to get in line with the unchangeable laws of this universe again.

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

top topics

join