It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT VIDEO: Exposed. Michael Chertoff's junk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
www.brasschecktv.com:80...

Who is Michael Chertoff?

Well, he's the ex Homeland Security boss who is the paid salesman for these TSA scanners.

AND

He's also

- the drafter of the original 'Torture is ok' memo.
- the co-author of the PATRIOT'S ACT - coincidentally just prior to 9/11
- the guy who was in charge of the New Orleans relief efforts after the levee failures

Put differently, this is from Brasscheck's write up on this video:

Quote:
Somehow, he was working on the PATRIOT Act before 9/11, he had a hand in "normalizing" torture, he sat on his hands and let New Orleaneans die, and now he's engineered a mass irradiation and humiliation program that effects millions of Americans.
Unquote.

Does anyone else see a pattern here?

edit on 20-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Also an Israeli dual citizen from what I've heard. I think he's a lizard. lol. His CSPAN interview is pretty funny when callers kept calling up and asking him about the government involvement in 911.
edit on 20-11-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I was actually hoping to see some pictures of Michael Chertoff's privates...like his actual penis and scrotum and anus.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Did you know Chertoff in Russian means the "devil?"
Sounds about right to me!
Here's a thread about his investigation into corporate fraud:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace,
spec

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

A while back I had pre-sold that the nwo needs a few things, and will act on them fast.

They did. I caught chertoff's little act on cnn a few days later. They were staging a cyber attack (simulation) and mike was there with some zionist buds, stating the need for a civilian militia, a 'smart grid', and internet regs en masse. They were leaning on this tape at the office heavily, playing it several times over and over. I believe it was an unscheduled televised event that they sort of crashed in to place on our telescreens. I did tape much of it. Probably it is around on youtube or somewhere~hard to say since the lawyers got involved with net regulation. This regulation largely translates in to meaning that they (the 'media') can drop bombs on us like rain, while we are incriminated for using their own propaganda, in order to show it as such: propaganda. It means that they can shoot but we cannot shoot back. It's bad.

The things I had mentioned specifically were the net, and the electrical smart (detection and monitoring) grid. It seemed to me that they threw this program together in a hurry. The devil hath not much time...

Yes I see a pattern. These guys are hell bent on serving their father, who is evil. Please excuse the biblical slang. Apparently these heads on cnn were (are) 'government' heavies. There was a lady there with a jewish name. I have the evidence, not worried about recalling her name. It is what it is, naked for us to revolt against. There are other hairpin turns to be expected as they dance their way around more awareness speed bumps. In case of satellite destruction (or the arm of God), they do intend a hard wired earth based antenna system, one that extends forcibly into practically everyone's backyard.

I edited to add this, as it's important.

The way they'll do it is to arrive in your town hall saying that people are finding that, in fact, 'cellular service is every bit as necessary as sewer and water'. To which, in our town, there were jeers, and almost animal house bull**** coughing sounds. The had been in bed with our 'park district' for two years, and now they wanted approval, for a nice 80 foot by 8 feet in diameter metal spike in the middle of a 'park'. Just remember that it is a foot in the door for the military industrial complex, and they really want this everywhere. You have no idea what sort of equipment can fit in one of these...which NEVER come down. Because of a few hard working people in the area, there was a healthy turnout. Three and a half hours of dignified rage was directed at the two cellular reps, who kept their eyes down the entire rebuttal session. Just the politics of procedure were offensive, nevermind the MIC parts. For instance, that the park district was used not to protect the park, but rather to allow this process, was in itself foul. A way for the city to avoid responsibility. It was crooked. Be on the lookout for this...abomination, to present itself to you, in the most untoward, precedent-intended manner!
edit on 20-11-2010 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
"I was actually hoping to see some pictures of Michael Chertoff's privates...like his actual penis and scrotum and anus."

Nope, no such luck. I guess for those goods you'll have to hit up his pervert molester buddies at the TSA.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
I was actually hoping to see some pictures of Michael Chertoff's privates...like his actual penis and scrotum and anus.

You need to contact TSA for that.

second

top topics

join