It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power Balance Holograms ??? It worked for me which makes no sense.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I went to a flea market this morning and came across these Power Balance Hologram bracelets. I assumed they were some goofy scam but allowed the sales guy to use me to demonstrate.

Now I was once a gymnast with impeccable balance but for the last 12 or so years I've had Multiple Sclerosis which at times makes me walk like I'm drunk. After the demonstration by the professional, I had my husband copy the same odd demonstration and to my surprise BOTH times I could stand with my arms out and on one leg without falling over AND he could barely push the arm I had the band on back down to my side. So yeah I bought one just for the heck of it.

I cked this skeptic forum below and most say its a scam but I'd like to know why and how in medical terms this could work. I expected it to be a total scam and had no intention of buying one. But did.

Power Balance Link Here

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Hello bachrk,
I sell Powerbalance wristbands- the science of the bracelet is something I have been studying for a couple years. It's quantum physics to a degree, the resonant frequency of 7.83 MHz is the supposed frequency of the earth. The holograms mimic the frequency of the schumann resonance 7.83 mhz to balance your nervous system frequencies. The feedback of your nervous system is at it's maximum speed at around 7.83mhz. In a sense, the technology literally balances out your body at the energetic level. Since neurons are so strongly affected by the frequency balance, the entire body enters a more resonant rhythm opposed to the disharmony that its created by day to day stress as well as exposure to electromagnetic pollutants - such as electronics and power lines.

In summary, the power balance bracelets offer an "aura" of sorts in eastern medicine terms. The aura provides increased nutrient flow, balance, and a sense of vitality after feeling it's true effects.

Hope this explains what happened to you during your experience, they are real wonders and would be a smart investment for any person that actually claims that they care for their health. You can find them for 10-20 dollars online although cheap online deals are sometimes fraudulent and defective due to lack of Mylar holographic technology.

*Schumann Resonance - www.earthbreathing.co.uk...
*Electromagnetic Pollution - www.alive.com...
*Neurons - www.nutramed.com...
edit on 20-11-2010 by Analyzing because: polishing up post

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yeah, but can you do a handstand, or a backflip, or maybe even a round-off back handspring now that you have the power balance hologram bracelets?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Essentially, by expecting the science of the hologram to make her muscles and flexibility restore back to their prime is a big task, extraordinary talents are built up from a solid base. when she became a gymnast, she probably first learned flexibility and balance. The band gives that first boost of foundation for all aspects of our biology. It's not a huge miracle but it is the very basis of the future's most extraordinary technology.

A.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Analyzing

Wow thanks for the explanation! It was awesome!!

MMPI2, lol, actually 5yrs ago, WITH M.S., I was showing off in front of my daughters cheer friends and did a perfect backhand spring! The "awe" in the kids eyes of seeing an "old lady" do a flip was hysterical. Then I went inside and took several pain pills for the muscle I pulled in my groin area because I didn't bother to stretch AT ALL! Never ever again.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Ouch! Hope everything goes well with your health. Something that I'd suggest to you is wearing it nearly non-stop for a week or more and eventually taking it off before bed.

I have had a couple instances when I wake up without it on and can completely feel how out of balance I am while getting out of bed. See for yourself the difference it makes.

A.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I wear something called a Bionic wristband and have for over a year...found out about it at some convention here where i live and actually got it for free because he was friends with my grandfather...the demonstrations seemed to work...they have a website though i'm sure you can find it with a simple google search...whether it works or not I'm not so sure, though I have had good results and actually feel like my balance has improved because i can do some pretty amazing handstands now (lol)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
how do the holograms propagate the resonant frequency?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
I went to a flea market this morning and came across these Power Balance Hologram bracelets. I assumed they were some goofy scam but allowed the sales guy to use me to demonstrate.

Now I was once a gymnast with impeccable balance but for the last 12 or so years I've had Multiple Sclerosis which at times makes me walk like I'm drunk. After the demonstration by the professional, I had my husband copy the same odd demonstration and to my surprise BOTH times I could stand with my arms out and on one leg without falling over AND he could barely push the arm I had the band on back down to my side. So yeah I bought one just for the heck of it.

I cked this skeptic forum below and most say its a scam but I'd like to know why and how in medical terms this could work. I expected it to be a total scam and had no intention of buying one. But did.

Power Balance Link Here

here is my opinion on this; unless there is a physical vibrating frequency which would need some sort of batteries or solar input, i don't quite know how this would work. Sure, the mind is a very powerful system, sure positive thinking is the key to life, however, lying in the name of positive thinking (which does in fact work) is a total SCAM!

This is technology that make sense...
www.youtube.com...

Enter Dr Bob Beck

A man named Walter Schnitder drew Dr Robert C. Beck'sattention to the above-mentioned item in Science News. Beck looked up the patent and decided to try and duplicate the therapy, but he wanted to do it non-invasively; that is by applying the electric current from outside the body. Now if you apply a direct current (DC) potential to the skin, you're going to get an electrolysis effect and that can cause problems, so Beck designed a circuit that varied the voltage with an alternating current (AC) at a very low frequency and avoided the electrolysis problem. The waveform that Beck chose is not the typical sine wave seen in AC household outlets, but rather is a bi-phasic square wave, meaning that the waveform voltage has a positive half and a negative half, allowing the current to reverse direction each half cycle. Square waves generate a large number of harmonics. Harmonics are frequency multiples of the original frequency. Odd harmonics are mutibles of the original frequency multiplied by 3, 5, 7 etc. and even harmonics are multibles of 2. For example, the odd harmonics of a 4 Hertz (Hz) square wave would be 12 Hz , 20 Hz, 28 Hz, etc. right up into the radio frequency range. Georges Lakhovsky, Nikola Tesla and many other scientists had discovered that everything in Nature has its own resonant frequency including every bacteria, virus, parasite, and fungus on the planet. Dr. Royal Rife was able to cure terminal, end stage cancers in the 1930's by applying the specific resonant frequencies of certain unique bacteria that are always assocaited wtih all types of cancers. The steady application of the bacteria's resonant frequency by plasma wave radiation caused the bacteria to internally shatter and eviscerate, thus destroying it (and all the other bacteria within the body that possessed the same resonant frequency) . While Kaali and Lyman used DC current to deactivate the AIDS virus, Beck found that he could get he same results using the 3.92HZ square wave. Kaali and Lyman found that the amount of the current applied was the critcal factor and if they kept the current within a range of 50-100 micro amperes- they were able to disable the HIV virus within a petri dish as mentioned above. Kaali then worked out a design of a small battery with two tiny electrodes that could be sewn directly into an artery in the arm or leg. By maintaining the current flow between the two electrodes within the 50-100 micro ampere range, the HIV particles were gradually disabled within the bloodstream and the AIDS victim would gradually recover his health. The procedure required surgery that costs about $5,000 (at that time). The implanted electrodes would cause scarring of the artery walls, so they had to be removed and implanted in a new section of an artery every month or so, costing another $5,000 each time the procedure was done. It took about 6 or 7 months to see a substantial improvement in the AIDS patient. Beck studied Kaali's patent and tried applying the electrodes to the skin directly over those arteries that were close enough to the skin surface. The 50-100 micro ampere current could be created within the artery by electromagnetic induction allowing the entire therapy to be applied externally, without the need for implanting electrodes into the arteries. The device he put together to accomplish this is today called a blood electrifier. Beck started by applying his blood electrifier to himself. He originally placed the electrodes over leg arteries near the ankles of either leg, then changed the location to two different spots on the arm, and finally found that it worked just as well if he placed the two electrodes near each other over the ulnar and radial arteries just behind the wrist. To find the correct location in order to center the electrodes exactly over the artieries, Bob recommends carefully feeling for the pulse of either artery and marking the path of the artery with a ball point pen. You can then memorize the correct location and align the electrodes over the artery path precisely and hold them in place with a stretchy wrist band that's held together with velcro.

www.educate-yourself.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
it seems possible that the hologram could create a matrix for the frequency to propagate but i want clarification on the esoteric physics behind it. a battery or some form of "power source" would be the frequency acting as an input to a variable within a matrix formula; but i want greater comprehension of how a hologram does this and why if the understanding of this method of communication is true why is it endorsed.i feel there is a conspiracy in the smallest of things and this is one; not that it is a hoax but that it does work and that it is endorsed by nba players and the op: but the resultant knowledge behind it and its functions( modification of sin/cos waveforms via light induction) are suppressed. because behind every good and truthful bit of science and knowledge is an even greater awareness of wisdom that pertains to the workings of mans deeds.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Analyzing
I sell Powerbalance wristbands- the science of the bracelet is something I have been studying for a couple years. It's quantum physics to a degree, the resonant frequency of 7.83 MHz is the supposed frequency of the earth. The holograms mimic the frequency of the schumann resonance 7.83 mhz to balance your nervous system frequencies. The feedback of your nervous system is at it's maximum speed at around 7.83mhz. In a sense, the technology literally balances out your body at the energetic level. Since neurons are so strongly affected by the frequency balance, the entire body enters a more resonant rhythm opposed to the disharmony that its created by day to day stress as well as exposure to electromagnetic pollutants - such as electronics and power lines.

I'm sorry, as you may well be sincere, but in scientific terms, this is just utter gibberish. I'd be happier if you just said is was magic, instead of dressing it up in pseudoscientific nonsense.

For a start the Schumann resonances deal with phenomena that occurs between the surface of the Earth and the ionosphere. 7.83 Hz not 7.83 MHz (as you keep stating) is the lowest frequency they occur at. Although I'm at a loss as to what it has to do with a bracelet.

top topics

join