It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the PMCs / Military Contractors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a interesting concept i mulled myself over with some time ago was an idea that, just what if, private military companies like XE and Northrop Grumman for example actually began to take over at the expense of localized gov't and private entities in the wake of a imminent collapse in the states and the feds become utterly useless?

we all keep saying that the US is done for, the market is tank big time, China/Russia/our enemies will dominate us.... what about the aftermath?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kojack

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
i see where your going with this.us i think would have some parallels whith the old west . self apointed law men

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i believe the wool has been pulled over everyone's. First off there was 911 then the stock market fell the economy of a lot of global nations felll apart. What was the name of the towers?World trade center! They wanted the people to believe that the plane crash caused the stock market crash of every global nation except lol some asain markets why?Then they had people in fear of terror while they picked their pockets sending their money to Asia while they faked a global stock market crash, The question of why they sent money to china is interesting considering that getting any info from china would be highly dangerous. china then loans the very same money back to the USA at high rates putting the people of America in debt to their own money thus doubling the outcome of the money made during the theft. The banks knew about it so they got paid off in the form of aka "bailout money". Why they did this? I don't know but i don't think its new world order or to take over the world and create one government. It's something they are trying to keep from everyone some kind of plan needing massive funding. But expect something to happen soon to turn your attention away from what is actually being done. I heard china is going to try and go to the moon it may have something to due with that

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
...lets call em what they are - mercenaries...

...they kill for money... they dont care who they kill or who they kill for...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Very possible, providing there is a "foundation X" to pay for them.
Or the UN.
I'm not comfortable with either.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...lets call em what they are - mercenaries...

...they kill for money... they dont care who they kill or who they kill for...

I agree entirely, but those in that line of work tend to take offense to that saying that they are legal, it's a company, and in the end they just don't like that name "mercenaries", but come on we all know that there is nothing wrong with being a mercenary, it's a nice prestigious job.

But I think he was talking about those who command these "corporations" not the mercenaries themselves.
edit on 20-11-2010 by sensen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join