It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm here to be your friend and enemy..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Just wanted to give a shout out to you all. I have only been lurking for three years now and decided to join because I have wanted to agree with a lot o you on different things and also have wanted to tell you that you were wrong on a lot of things. Now I can.

I have gotten to know a lot of you pretty good since I started visiting this site in 2007, by reading what you have written. Of course I already don't like some of you and there are some that I really like a lot and feel an emotional kind of connection because you think just like I do on things. You will find out which side of the fence you are on sooner or later. Let the games begin.....

I'm going to enjoy this....

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
...well, gosh, hurry up... i aint gettin no younger...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yes, let the games begin.

Welcome to ATS.

Ball is back in your court now.

What next?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Well, neither you or the poster above you are enemies yet since I haven't seen that much from either of you on the site. So for now you can be my friend.

I think that was two points, now you have the ball...LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So if you don't like some of us, how do we know if we want to welcome you or not?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
So if you don't like some of us, how do we know if we want to welcome you or not?

Well you are one that I like the way you think. I first noticed you when you started the thread Mexico Asks U.S To Stop Deporting Serious Criminals. I automatically like you a lot! LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by USpatriot

Welcome compadre! Whether you like me or not, I extend a warm and honest welcome. I am new here. Lurked but just recently registered. Best thing I ever did. Having a blast, so jump right in! I already like your sig, so kinda guessing we will see along the same lines.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I lurked here for a while too before I joined. I like you already...sarcasm is a gift!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Glad to have you officially aboard.

Having been reviewing the boards for so long, you should be able to find your way around pretty well. However, should you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to drop me a u2u or get in touch with me or any member of the staff.

We're here to help.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Welcome aboard...

Now assume the position and be prepared for the official ATS security patdown!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/614d33780baa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

"I'm here to be your friend and enemy.."

Wow, that brings to mind that old addage, "With friends like you,
who needs enemies"?

and

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer".

or was it "keep your enemies close and your friends closer"?

Consider me opted out of your friends and enemies,
I'll just be an acquaintance until you clear up your
meaning.

edit on 19-11-2010 by Mr. D because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by retiredTxn

I see you are from Texas. I just want everybody to know that I want Ron Paul to be president in 2012. That guy is really out for the good of America, something we need right now, short of an uprising, but thats a different thread.

Thanks for the welcome...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Welcome aboard patriot , hopefully you're hardcore and true . Could be that I'm someone you don't like already , but who gives a damn , right ?

For the record , I like you already , for the straight-forward , take-charge OP .

So , put on the gloves and get on over to a 9/11 thread and show the world how informed you are . And , drive it like you stole it .

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

I don't really mean anything serious about that friend and enemy thing. I've been lurking so long that I already know a lot of you and like you. I really haven't read much from you so you are SAFE...LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You gotta stop trolling these noobs SLAY .

That was worth the 500 points I lost earlier today in this game .

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Thanks for the welcome and just to let you know, you and I think alike on a lot of things. I'll get over to the 911 thread soon...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Way to introduce yourself
I'm not currently hiring any enemies at this time. I've got a feeling you shall be posting some interesting stuff. See you around!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by USpatriot
reply to post by Mr. D

I don't really mean anything serious about that friend and enemy thing. I've been lurking so long that I already know a lot of you and like you. I really haven't read much from you so you are SAFE...LOL

Cool. I like your signature....Think we are going to be friends.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks for the welcome but no patdowns for me. It's against my Constitutional Rights.....LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by USpatriot
Just wanted to give a shout out to you all. I have only been lurking for three years now and decided to join because I have wanted to agree with a lot o you on different things and also have wanted to tell you that you were wrong on a lot of things. Now I can.

Wow and I thought I lurked a long time... Hey, on the bright side we should not expect to see redundant threads from you, right?

/jk

Welcome finally...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join