It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Spine chilling", someone proudly admits to killing JFK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I guess it would have also meant that Cuba would have been an american State or Protectorate, if american could have won Cuba that is,, for back then the only ones who could stop America from getting what they wanted covertly or otherwise was of course Russia, so Fidel made a deal with Russia "if u give me some backing on this i'll kick all of the american Corporations like AT@T, American Steel, Vegas, I.B.M u get the picture,,out of Cuba, so Russia said they would back Fidel and his Revolution and that in some point in time they would ask of him a favour for which he would not be allowed to refuse "

So out goes Capitalism and in comes Communism, it was real easy to tell sides back then,, just not who was on which side, good old Joe Macarthy,, but thats another story.

edit on 20-11-2010 by BobAthome because: oh ya american oil was kicked out as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So Bush and buddies at the C.I.A are figuring that maybe L.B.J is right and that Kennedy S.O.B has got to go,
So they go to l.b.j and they make a deal.
edit on 20-11-2010 by BobAthome because: bush see*american oil

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
What will this prove though? What do you think will happen from this episode tonight?
Do any of you think will prove anything?

Yes, this will prove that when a "commission" is formed to investigate something, their real purpose is to hide the real evidence from public scrutiny.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

" silently running " music by mike and the mechanics.
listen closely.
for i believe it will come to just that scenario.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by daddio

I agree, I find it funny that Israel and the Mossad are never really brought up too often. One of the biggest enemy's Kennedy had wasn't castro it was Israel. I'd also like to know (Zaphruder?) and his relationship to isreal.

Here's a nice little article about Israel and kennedy.

www.john-f-kennedy.net...

Remember that photo of JFK and Bobby in the oval office with heads down discussing something.......JFK WOULD NOT allow Israel to have nuclear secrets. He was totally against them bullding anything nuclear. And he was right.....look at all the false flag crap going on to fulfill the agenda of Albert Pikes lettert o Massini.

Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871:

•"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

•"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

•"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Wow that prediction is amazingly accurate. do you have a source? # so there is gonna be a WWIII dammti.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Lee harvy oswald was a scrawny,military nobody and jfk was president banging marilyn monroe. I can see how he was jealous.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by whipsandchainsamerica
reply to post by Misoir

Lee harvy oswald was a scrawny,military nobody and jfk was president banging marilyn monroe. I can see how he was jealous.

The problem is the fact that a no-neck, 5' 11", U.S. Marine departed the United States, and this "scrawny", 5' 9", nobody arrives in the Soviet Union. This is the same character arrested at the Texas Theater.

A half and hour later, shopkeeper, Bernard J. Haire, saw the "real" Lee Harvey Oswald being placed in a Dallas Police car, in the alley behind the theater, and drive off. He could not tell if LHO was handcuffed or not. It appeared he had been in a scuffle.

"For nearly twenty-five years Haire believed he had witnessed the arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald. He was shocked to discover that Oswald had been handcuffed and brought out the front door of the theater. Recently he commented 'I don't know who I saw arrested'.

Neither does anyone else, but it is eloquent testimony that apparently someone other than Oswald led police to the Texas Theater."

Quoted from "Crossfire" by Jim Marrs - page 354 paragraph 7.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Oldnslo because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I like Ventura, but I also hate the tough guy routine.

Some folks are really like that, its not a routine.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Lies.
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Explains how your 3 wars letter is purely made up... as per usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join