It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Spine chilling", someone proudly admits to killing JFK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
and how many of the co-conspirators
in this event are still alive?

Isn't there enough evidence to start
an investigation and charges of treason.
There is no statute of limitations on
treason if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

A lot of Jesse Ventura's show use ALex Jones and a source and they investigate off information he provides. I do not know for a fact that tonight's shows "bombshell confession" will be E. Howard Hunt, but I'd bet my left arm it is. To my knowledge there has never been another "confession" by anyone else.

I thought the guy Harellson (Woody Harellson's father) confessed to being integrally involved in the thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - S02E05 - JFK Assassination

Part 1

www.youtube.com...

Part 2

www.youtube.com...

Part 3

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-11-2010 by HedyLamarr because: cannot emded it...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I would say there has been plenty of people who have owned upto that, lol.

Ratings must be good for things like this, and jesse knows how to play the crowd.

Exactly, TPTB do not want you to know the truth so they will do anything to throw suspicion out there and confuse everyone. Complete BS. Doesn't matter WHO pulled the trigger, we know WHO was behind it all, THAT is what is important and we need to bring THOSE people to justice. It's always the same families.........Rothschilds, Rockefellors, Warburgs, Kuhn-Loeb, Goldman-Sachs, Schiff, Brown-Harriman and the like who are listed as owning the federal reserve.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I agree, I find it funny that Israel and the Mossad are never really brought up too often. One of the biggest enemy's Kennedy had wasn't castro it was Israel. I'd also like to know (Zaphruder?) and his relationship to isreal.

Here's a nice little article about Israel and kennedy.

www.john-f-kennedy.net...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
My review of the show...

Agonizing to watch. He has a show to do, but the theatrics I think hurt when one is doing something like this. We need just the facts. Not all these camera angles and re-takes of them "meeting for the first time". This isn't Extreme Makeover Home Edition ya know?

But my biggest question regards the end segment.

Did he mean they didn't want him to do his bit from the grave site? Or that they wouldn't let him say what he wanted to say at all? I was confused about that (as I recorded it and watched it around 1 am)

Anyone able to help me with that?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You might be interested in what a book called, "The Secret History of the CIA" by Joseph J. Trento has to say about that. It's an interesting book on the origins of the CIA, the Berlin tunnel, wet ops and the personalities that shaped our foreign policy well into the 21st century.

STH

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stopthathurts

I do know the CIA was used widely during the Eisenhower administration. Look it up! I study a whole chapter on this subject!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

I read something about this a while back. In order to bring large recording equipment into the cemetery you have to get permission. I'm not talking cameras and cam-corders I'm talking to film movies or tv shows. Jesse made the request and was turned down. Last season he really p'd off a lot of people so this season he is getting no cooperation. When people see him they're like,"oh crap." He might not be main media but his shows are getting attention and they don't like attention. I don't think you could go to the Lincoln Memorial with a large film crew without the secret service or DC police giving you a hassle.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yeah, I would bet, Ventura is going to bring out the confession of E Howard Hunt- cia man. Ventura tipped it off to me when he mentioned to Jones that the confessor had no remorse at all for taking part in the assassination. I don't pay attention to Jones or Ventura. why? because they have made everything so theatrical- they discredit the truth- they do not seriously care about solving any of this- gate keepers, so sad

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Let's not forget to throw William Cooper's research into the mix. If your not familiar, there are 5 videos on YT. Here is the first one:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I saw it last night jesse said richard nixon has a big hand to play in it i thought it was quite hillarious... A guy in a wheelchair said he was making a movie and this *cia agents* MR. X gave him "secret" classified documents and in them had the one goon who said he shot jfk and that nixon and his goons paid him to do it.... I get a a laugh out of all this it was entertaining to say the least...
edit on 20-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Its a long story,, kennedy was first off an American hero,, great wife, internationally loved,,he was King Arthur to the people of the world,,of course the world at that time did not include the Barbarians at the Gate, the Commies,, kid u could be anything u wanted to be in America at that time and i mean anything, repectable, but a Commie.
Oh and he President Kennedy also had an heir apparent in his brother Bobby,,he was a sweetheart boston accent long hair, ALL the kids thats right from 12 and up didnt matter those crazy teenagers luved this guy so u know as soon as JACK kennedy was done his term, and the next,,, u just knew Bobbi was going to follow JACK,
And Bobby,, He was smart too cause he was Attorney General of U.S.A and he hated J Edgar Hoover the head of the F.B.I cause J.Edgar had some dirt on John F,, but i ramble
so L.B.J who was vice president at the time knew his only way to the Presidency was by killing Jack Kennedy.
may he rest in peace.

So then L.B.J and crew knew that they had to get away with one more hit, and of course that was Bobby Kenedy thats right J.F.K's younger brother,, the Attorney General of the U.S.A, the kid brother of the President , who alot of people at the time, would have liked to have seen him in cement shoes, if u know what i mean, cause at there was a guy named Jimmy Hoffa, and Bobby Kennedy were at each others throats,
You see Hoffa hated Bobby Kennedy cause he didnt like people who where two faced, cause Bobby Kennedy's dad was a bootlegger from the good old days,, who made a lot of aggreements and got a lot of things pushed through,,thats right he was an Ambassador for the Govt.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by daddio

I agree, I find it funny that Israel and the Mossad are never really brought up too often. One of the biggest enemy's Kennedy had wasn't castro it was Israel. I'd also like to know (Zaphruder?) and his relationship to isreal.

Here's a nice little article about Israel and kennedy.

www.john-f-kennedy.net...

I do not know about his connection to the Mossad, but Abraham Zapruder had dealings with H.L. Hunt and George DeMohrenschildt. Zapruder was also an aquaintance of Jack Ruby.

The Great Zapruder Film Hoax

This is an avenue I would look into...........

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You see the one piece of evidence that would have given up the whole jig, was the presidents head,, a lot of ex military and veitnam vets would have known automatically,,

u shoot some one from the front of the head, the back of the head disappears,, and visa/versa, the back of the Presidents head disappeared, in a great gush of blood and bone, his wife Jackie looks at the guy in the front seat,, thinks she's next,, so she tries to get out of the limo away from the guy, after all she thinks she's next,, but the secret service guys thinks she is just hysterical, and so on and so forth,,

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

cool thanks. I really don't have any emotional attachment to the JFK assassination but its interesting.

Here's a pretty interesting video.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If you've seen the documentary called "The Bush link to the Kennedy Assassination" then Ventura's show will disappoint you because there was no new information. That video was actually fascinating.

The show is cheesy as hell. If he's serious about exposing these conspiracies (and I'm not convinced this isn't all just a game to him) then he would get his point across better with less sensationalism and "oh no my life is in danger" nonsense. I would have liked to have seen proof that he met with Oswald's widow, and not just have to take him at his word.

I'm surprised that he actually named Nixon and Bush and all them as conspirators in the show.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
Any predictions on who this may be?
I am going to start compiling a list of possibles
His name is "James Files". You can find more info on him at JFK murder solved. jfkmurdersolved.com...

In short, he claims to be the shooter from the front with knowledge of shooters in rear, but no specifics because he was not privy to the entire plot. He does appear to have knowledge only the shooter from the front would posses. In either case he does provide and has provided crucial information about the conspiracy that does connect the dots.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Joesph Kennedy made a lot of enemies in the process of making millions of dollars.

Pick a group,they hated him.

Even F.D.Roosevelt detested him.

Old man Kennedy was telling everyone that Joe Jr. was going to be the first Catholic President.

This PO'd Roosevelt because he had his own aspirations for one of his sons.

Joe Jr. took off from England flying a explosive filled plane on a secret mission.

Somewhere over the English channel it blew up.

Strangely there was a plane behind it whose purpose was to film the flight of this plane.

There was a Army officer in the cockpit area filming the flight.

The Army officer was Roosevelt's son.

It was rumored FDR would laugh hysterically while watching the film.

Kennedy Sr. blackmailed LBJ threatening to disclose his secret affair if he did not allow JFK the nomination.

Kennedy Sr. bought enough votes in Chicago to insure the election of his son.

This is a known fact.

The Kennedy family use to laugh about it.

Nixon won the popular vote in that election.

JFK was shot in Texas and a Texan became President.

RFK was shot in California and a Californian became President.

Figure it out folks,it is not that complicated.

The sins of the father ended up with the deaths of the sons.

The Kennedy brothers were environmentalists.

RFK had convinced JFK that he should close off ALL federal land to mineral exploitation including cutting of forests,

oil,copper etc.

A lot of people would not become rich if he did this.

Even when RFK was running he made it known he would do this.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Oneolddude because: added something?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

So then we move on too the C.I.A , and man were they pissed at j.f.k for the bay of pigs . it was to be the c.i.a pre-emptive strike on Communism in Cuba. Thier own little Island in the Sun so too speak, then then at the very last second the White House Jack Kennedy forbid the military from supporting the invasion. Which i guess in hindsite it was the wrong thing to do at the time, cause that would have meant no 3 secs to all out nuclear war , which of course came later.
edit on 20-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join