It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Spine chilling", someone proudly admits to killing JFK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
SKIP FORWARD TO 4:20

We should all turn in to watch Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura tonight at 10 P.M. Eastern and 9 P.M. Central on Trutv.

I will add more to this thread after the show tonight when we find out who proudly admits to killing President Kennedy.

The show also includes an interview with our own Mr. Marrs.
edit on 11/19/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I would say there has been plenty of people who have owned upto that, lol.

Ratings must be good for things like this, and jesse knows how to play the crowd.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Any predictions on who this may be?
I am going to start compiling a list of possibles

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What a coincidence, I am listening to this and then found this thread

Hopefully someone uploads the part files to YouTube after the show.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

There was something on the discovery channel here the other night, with a tape recording of some mafia people talking about it. I dont know i didnt watch the program, just the trailor

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
What will this prove though? What do you think will happen from this episode tonight?
Do any of you think will prove anything?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Gee i sure hope to hear Mr Marrs evaluate this show.....i cannot watch it but couls someone please give the rest of us a run down on it?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The show comes on in an hour for me. Since I have direct TV. Many of you can probably watch it live on stream.
Justin TV
Wait about an hour and search for the show.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The main players.

1 -Bush Sr.

2 -Bush’s father Prescott Bush

3 -Nixon

4 - Johnson

5 - Italian Mafia

Shortly before Kennedy was assassinated, he announced that he was going to bring home all of the American solders from Vietnam by Christmas. He also called off the invasion of Cuba, and canceled billions of dollars in military contracts. He felt that he had been deceived by the CIA, who were secretly conducting covert actions against Cuba; and trying to assassinate Castro which nearly started a nuclear War with Russia. Kennedy angrily vowed to smash the Nazi infiltrated CIA into a thousand pieces. He also took steps to get rid of the Federal Reserve, by printing 50 billion dollars in silver certificates, which were interest free. He planed to use the money to pay off the national debt and to free the American people from the control of the Illuminati Banksters. Kennedy also told some of his close friends that Lyndon Johnson would not be on the ticket as his running mate in the 1964 presidential elections. Read more: blogs.myspace.com...

blogs.myspace.com...

The guy who researched this is named kevin quinn. I think he has done a good job at laying this out.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i'd bet it's James Files. Currently incarcerated in statesville prison, right here in Joliet. Ex Mafia Hitman.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Too late I am afraid too many evil men are dead and the world has moved on maybe in 40 years we will get the same about 9/11

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

I wouldn't be surprised it his death had any connections with the Soviet Union, Vietnam War, and the Cuban Missal Crises. In one of the books I purchased in the past deals with President Johnson sending the troops to Vietnam. We're like attack sheep!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Mr. Marrs is on the show. He is interviewed in a theatre.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I think James Files is a very good choice,he might have been the shooter on the grassy knowl. The question is who hired him to make the hit. I personally think Castro had something to do with it.i think that Castro believed Kennedy was out to get him and he got to Kennedy first.
edit on 19-11-2010 by mntnhooger because: wanted to add more text.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Who is Mr. Mars?
I never heard of the man before!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
i'd bet it's James Files. Currently incarcerated in statesville prison, right here in Joliet. Ex Mafia Hitman.

en.wikipedia.org...

This certainly wouldnt be very newsworthy as he already has claimed to be the trigger man.
And a deathbed confession would lean towards someone who recently has passed away.
Mr. Files is still alive.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Misoir

Who is Mr. Mars?
I never heard of the man before!

ATS's very own Jim Marrs.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Let me correct myself here.
I stated that it couldnt be Files because of the deathbed confession aspect. Perhaps because I couldnt watch the youtube video due to my connection currently. Upon some more searching, the 'confession' is actually an audio tape of Watergate conspirator and former CIA operative E. Howard Hunt.

The show will air the JFK “deathbed confession” audio tape of former CIA agent and Watergate conspirator E. Howard Hunt, who claims JFK was in fact killed by more than one shooter under the direction of the CIA.

Hunt says that Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson was also involved in the assassination due to “an almost maniacal urge to become president, he regarded JFK as an obstacle to achieving that.”

Hunt names several people involved in the conspiracy

Deathbed Confession

This is old news though, been around for a few years. Jesse has probably just finished up his own 'research' on these claims and making them public. The 'deathbed confession' is nothing new in this case.
I was hoping for something new.
edit on 19-11-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It seems like Alex Jones is getting tired of being a lying scumbag. It is becoming especially noticeable in this video. He seems like he is treading another completely different thought at some points while Jesse is talking. Like he is off in his own little world. When he was saying "it was a set up" to Jesse, this is very noticeable. I can only wonder what is going on in that psychopath's head.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You do not even have to wait. E. Howard Hunt on his deathbed back in 2007 admitted he was a part of a conspiracy to kill Kennedy and explained the entire plot and those involved. If memory serves me right, he told his son, while his son recorded it, with Hunt's consent.

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-11-2010 by MrWendal because: fixed video

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join