It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think a more unimaginable consequence to face for avoiding DEATH EXIST?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Currently reading a good book about out of body travel. The author has one of the best descriptions for reality that I think I have ever come across. He says that death doesn't exist and neither does physical reality for that matter. That the reality we experience everyday is the densest reality on a full spectrum of dimensions if you will. When we leave this body we have another body waiting for us on the next highest frequency and so on and so forth. That is in his experience the reason for the ability of astral travel.. we are just visiting our other bodies on higher planes.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1290199562&sr=8-1

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

I thought of that as well on the level of can evol Aliens be ancient humans who have went to the other side and those are their current vessels of transportation. Thanks wisintel. I may purchase that 1

edit on 11/19/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The only thing I can't imagine is what you're trying to say

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Do you think a more unimaginable consequence to face for avoiding DEATH EXIST?,

Yes , that would be life-without-parole .

On a philosophical note , I think death is only the beginning . Of many beginnings .

Guess what ? From the moment of conception , we are all headed towards the neon exit-sign . Say it ain't so ? Show me then , at what point in life do we stop growing , and start dying .

Nothing but a way-station , my friend . We only sojurn here briefly , to catch our breath and hopefully learn something from the locals about the paths ahead of us .

It never stops , and it's never the same . And that's what makes it so magnificent .

Not a "religious" man but ... "In my father's house , are many mansions ..." We're just travellers . We never Started our journey , and we will never come to the End of it .

I love it .

So , in answer to your question , Death is not the bad guy . The bad guy is whatever you have dealt with already , in this station .

It keeps going and going and going ...

Drive it like you stole it , cause nothing else matters . It's your ride , enjoy it .

Death ?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nougat420

Why so please clarify.
2nd

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I feel you okbmb, I guess the question is in reference to more less. Beings or certain individuals who may possess soul transfering technologies and CHEAT DEATH why enslaving all who do not possess the same technology at their disposal. I agree with what you wrote that it is just a intergity challenge to determine where you shall fit in on the next phase or density.

Thank you for your inputs my friend.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Thanks again everyone for the input. I am about to get offline for a while ya know and go enjoy the weekend. Find a friend to entertain or something. ENJOY THE WEEKEND ALL AND GOD BLESS. IT SEEMS DARK BUT WHEN YOU SEE WHATS BEYOND THIS DARK SPECK YOU REALIZE ITS BRIGHTER SURROUNDING ALL THIS DARKNESS AND THE BRIGHTNESS IS CONSTRICTING THE DARKNESS BY THE MOMENTS...
PEACE

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Just a semantic issue-
Are you asking if we believe there is a fate worse than death?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join