It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Journey To Centre Of Earth, Any Takers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have been doing some looking around now for a bit and one name keeps popping up everywhere I look I believe it is one of two entrances to the hollow earth (agartha whatever you fell like calling it) I have posted this forum for anyone that is serious about going mid next year I will not disclose the name so please don't ask otherwise it's a waste of all my time.

I will only disclose it's in queensland,

If you have any expertise tips tricks etc please post them as they will soon come in handy

Thanks for reading I will re-post more when more is finalised

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You scare me. Are you a murderer or something? This reminds me of the movie “Wolf Creek”.

Plus how can anyone believe this unless you have some evidence?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
welcome aboard,

Perhaps in your introduction thread you might want to add a little information about yourself,
and how you came upon the site. Although it is very kind of you to invite us all on a trip to middle earth,
I am wondering if you will at some point reveal the location in Another thread
so those who are inclined to do so can make travel arrangements.

In any case,

May your stay here be as enlightening as it is entertaining.

~meathed

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well you not telling us any information is a waste of our time...and a waste of ats space.

Why can't you provide info? Did someone tell you not to or do you just have no idea what you are talking about...

Im all for hollow earth theories but give me something else that will make me think you are serious. Nobody is gonna go anywhere with you without any information.

Welcome to ATS.....what other things do you like besides hollow earth?
Aliens, Mars, Ufos? Ancient Civilizations? Paranormal? NWO?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Alrighty try to answer them all if i missed out soz,
Mike stivic, my only reason for not posting the location is truly so I know who the time wasters are and who aren't.
The information is at hand and easily found people just have to look it may not make sense when you first come across it but I believe in this area as much as I do in hollow earth.

mblahnikluver -
No someone did not tell me not to I just don't see it as fit to provide everyone in the world with my work in return for who knows could be no one wants to go in any case I will still be going.

As to what you were saying about evidence and people believing me well that's into your hands I'm only putting the offer up there I'm not giving up my offer for everybody else to go and steal

I believe in the NWO but that all depends on which theory you are following, I believe in aliens to say that they don't exist well that would just make me a little minded little man now.

Anywhoo thanks for the welcome
edit on 19-11-2010 by pixiekaram because: Didn't Read The Original Before Posting Missing Words LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Sure i am up for a look ,but Queensland is a big state so i will need a hint as to where to start,date and expected time of said expedition.I travel light and am self sufficient for a week or two and i guess we will need some rope and abseiling gear and also you have to understand that whatever happens down there stays down there.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ok, if you are gonna play nice this time.

Where about sin Queensland? Its too big a state, just say what town its near or which part of the state is in? There's little chance of someone knowing what you are thinking. You may not even be right

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Did someone watch Ancient Aliens on History Channel last night also?

Thinking there is a second star, or more, located in the center of our planet just falls short from the thousand of theories of why it wouldn't be there. Not to say there might be a subterranean civilization that is living as far down as the upper mantle in caverns large enough for cities.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
LOL nice work dude ending was a pisser.

anywhoo yes yes I know all that as stated I will put a re-post at a closer date (re-post december, expected start date july 8th 2011)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Too explicit bud.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Have you done a search on the subject of going to the center of earth on this forum?

There was a thread a year or three ago that was recruiting folks to go on just such a trip as you are planning.

Not sure of the location but might have been the North Pole.

Anyway, search for it and you should find it.

Welcome.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

This sounds like a scam to bilk money out of the illiterate people you seem to think you will find here. Good luck with that. Your going to charge people, right?

Tell ya what, take some photo's of the entrance and go a few miles down on video for us, will ya? You have to have proof as you are saying all the Geologists on the planet are wrong and an old myth is real. That requires some heavy duty proof, unless this is a scam which it most likely is.

Are you a confidence person or just pulling our legs?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Hahahahaaha, that's a shame. Keen on OP showing me this little hollow earth he speaks of though.

Beware all: my lewd remarks.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

also you have to understand that whatever happens down there stays down there.

Do you expect it to be a love expedition or something? (brokeback cave)
edit on 19-11-2010 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Mate you tell me where and in what matter I have asked for any money if you want to come you pay for yourself noithing else i don't want your money just expertise, other peoples knockledge and the company for the trip so mate next time you go to accuse someone maybe think about it before you post.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well, did you do a search of this forum and find what I was referring too?

I welcomed you and I would appreciate a civil answer to my question.

If people are going to be going to the center of the earth with you we must all get along and play nice.

Do the search. It may possibly give you some good ideas on how to proceed with your venture.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Middle Earth is in N.Z. mate, not OZ.

Everyone knows that the Australians try to steal everything off Kiwis. Now its this

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
OP ..

Can I ask a serious question. Have you been caving before, because it can be very dangerous.

It can be very cold / hot , wet , slippery and sometimes there are spiders. In fact I think I saw a movie once about the center of the Earth and there were giant spiders, and dinosaurs, that talked.

Speaking of, anyone remember the lizard people in "The Land of the Lost" TV series. I wonder if they knew something ?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
reply to post by 12voltz

also you have to understand that whatever happens down there stays down there.

Do you expect it to be a love expedition or something? (brokeback cave)
edit on 19-11-2010 by acrux because: (no reason given)

Yeah right ,who goes looking for love in a dark hole?Not me matey ,although brokeback cave may be apt when we first learn to abseil .See you down there, if your game.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join