It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unified Quest 2010 Military thinks about "General Economic Collapse" contingency plans...just on C

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well I was a bit shocked to see the usual lunch hour CNBC crew discuss the ongoing military think tank

group conference "Unified Quest 2011" picking the topic of how the army would respond to "general

US economic collapse, army units keeping the domestic peace, and shrinking army budgets in a time

of fragmented government" (I'm paraphrasing, but darn close!).

This is what our Military is thinking out loud?

A+ for foresight. F for our government getting us in this pickle (with wall st's help) in the 1st place.

Here are the relevant links - i couldn't find any other thread covering this on ATS, but its always possible

someone posted this already.

.Mil Unified Quest site

Another link to UC 2011 overview

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Figured this could use a bump and some added info:

Reported on CNBC: Military actively 'War Gaming' for civil unrest and economic collapse

Creepy how they're training to use the military against citizens even though they arent supposed to be doing that sort of thing.

Even creepier is how this apparently isnt newsworthy.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

For those who are interested, Glenn Beck is going to tackle this issue today. Says he gonna spend the whole week taking parts of this concept on. Just an FYI.

If I remember this thread tomorrow I'll post the youtube links within this thread so people can see what he says they're planning FOR???

--Charles Marcello

edit on 8-12-2010 by littlebunny because: to add another sentence

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I said before we will be ready.

I can't believe anyone would be surprised by this. We plan and prepare just to plan to prepare.

edit on 8/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: ?

top topics

join