It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Forces CF-18 Hornet crashes near 4 Wing Cold Lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Canadian Forces CF-18 Hornet crashes near 4 Wing Cold Lake

www.aviationnews.eu

Winnipeg, Man. – At approximately 11:45 p.m. MST on November 17, a CF-18 Hornet fighter jet crashed in a field approximately 13 kilometers northwest of 4 Wing Cold Lake, Alta.

The pilot, Captain Darren Blakie of 409 Tactical Fighter Squadron, successfully ejected from the aircraft and was taken to hospital upon being recovered. He is in good condition and is being released from hospital.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Now there is another crash the gov of Canada and US now are hiding some thing.There cannot be two crashes within two days unless both the Air forces are on high alert and are carrying out major Air Exercises for some reason they only know.
Has some thing happened or is going to happen will some one shed light on the above.

www.aviationnews.eu

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
That is strange. We're either secretly at war with china or someones somewhere they shouldn't be. Flagged

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by eniranjanrao

Don't forget about the Israeli crash, where the pilot couldn't eject on time, or just wasn't able to eject.

That is also another interesting add:
Israeli jet crashes in training; 2 dead

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
and Finally, to add it all together, add Iranian warning to its citizens regarding travel to Canada.

Now this is all getting a little too spooky, to bring them together, here is the thread, regarding the Iranian warning.

I bet even Iran is trying to keep it in hiding:

Iran warns citizens of dangerous Canada

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I'm wondering if it's a cyber type war. Could someone be hacking into the jets computers. We've had nukes go off line, a missile launch off LA and now these jet crashes. Is it possible for them to hack in and take over these weapons? Kind of like the last Die Hard movie where the ex weapons designer hacked into pretty much everything in the US to prove a point and take a big chunk of cash.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
...or maybe the CF-18 fleet is extremely outdated and needs to be replaced. This is the second CF-18 crash this year alone. Canadian military aircraft falling out of the sky has to do with age and maintenance, not cyberwar with China or an Iranian invasion (and really, what would China or Iran engage Canada? Nothing but sensationalism).

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by eniranjanrao

Now there is another crash the gov of Canada and US now are hiding some thing.There cannot be two crashes within two days unless both the Air forces are on high alert and are carrying out major Air Exercises for some reason they only know.
Has some thing happened or is going to happen will some one shed light on the above.

www.aviationnews.eu

I would argue that your assumption is incorrect. There CAN be two crashes within two days, and it COULD be a coincidence, especialy since the US and Canada, are SEPERATE NATIONS, therefore they have seperate training times, methods, and locations. Certainly they may do joint excersizes from time to time, but simply jumping on what may turn out to be two utterly unrelated crashes to support some false flag fear is RIDICULOUS unless you have some pretty solid proof, and you havent linked to any .
I ate dinner at about twelve past ten last night, but not everyone who ate at that time of night was opperating under some instruction from on high that put them all at thier dinner tables at the same moment! Its just the way that chaos , entropy , and life works. Why , oh why , would you just instantly jump to " OMG THE GUBMENTS DOIN BAD THANGS!" ???
9/11 an inside job? Yeah sure, I believe that. I have seen the evidence, in the shape of video ,paper record, witness testimony ,expert opinions and so on. Tony Blair lied about the possibility of Iraq having WMD , or was mislead, which is pretty much as bad ??? Well yes I can accept that, because from what I heard during the equiries that have ensued, it seems to me that the evidence points to Blairs lack of honesty and competence in the role of warleader, and prime minister, which leads one to be able to believe that he is infact complicit in mass murder, rather than the just prosecution of a war on terror. All these veiws, are based on EVIDENCE. Without disturbing records of a half baked flight check, or the loss of all records surrounding either of the downed flights you are talking about, there is virtualy NO reason to assume that anything more sinister than a lamentable coincidence has occured here.
What exactly , are you trying to say happened here? What reasons have you , for assuming that two crashes, by seperate air forces, are in any way linked? What shadowy foe do you believe responsible? I wish to understand the reason for your assumption.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I understand this is a conspiracy site but get real here guys. Training accidents happen far more frequently than we realize.

My father flew F-4's back in the day & lost several friends due to training crashes. What those guys do up there in those $30 million flying hotrods is dangerous. You mix in young, cocky pilots & accidents are bound to happen.

top topics

join