It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns citizens of dangerous Canada

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I am not religious but this is beginning to sound like the rapture.

interesting...I am not religious either, and to me, this is sounding like the same ole bulls--- religious leaders have been saying for hundreds upon hundreds of years.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
yes, one of the greatest crimes you could commit in canada is doing something that can be considered anti-semitic.

i mean canada is suffering from such an inferiority complex, they go out of their way like a sad puppy that want's to belong to appease and show the world that they can be more pro-israel than anybody else.

whats even more sad is that's its fake, israel can nuke the west bank and canada will still say israel is our best friend and ally bull that all heads of state make.

I am not sure the direction your post is pointing towards.Canada has no inferiority complex. If anything we rightfully have a superiority complex. Regrettabley our free speech that allows us to speak against ZIONAZI criminal action such as condoning Israeli commando attacks on peace mongering ships in international water is slowly being withered away with bylaws hidden from the general public.Iran has done nothing wrong. Usa, UK, Australia, and many other members of the UN are the real war criminals who act under shadow instructions of the ZIONAZI agenda.I am willing to bet that 99% of Canadians would gladly die rather than succumb to cabalasitc propoganda machine who controls what we learn and think. I know many happy Iranians in Canada and elsewhere. We should look at home first before we critique other regimes. LMAO @ MAHMOUD AND AHBAS HAVING POPULAR RATING THAN OBAMA!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
When does this end? I have had enough of blah blah phobia etc.

Every nasty group has now this word phobia after it to prevent people from having a say.

To me, Canada is a place of tolerance. I spent a wonderful year driving and living in Canada in 2002 and loved it. It has potential.

I think if anything, the Muslim or Islamic people would bring down the level of the place. Just look at England and the US and Germany and France. They are living to regret letting such a high number of this religious flock into their countries.

If Canada is against Islam then I think there is a damn good reason.

Islam is its own worse enemy. Its much like the US government. they preach one thing and do something violent and abhorrent behind peoples backs. Then they blame everyone else for their downfall and hatred. They try to change the laws of the land to suit their needs. We do not need them.

As for Iran - well they are of no use to anyone. The country is a cesspit ravaged with body parts that have been chopped of for trivial matters. there are children raped and tortured for fun by groups and nothing is done if it does not conflict with Islamic BS law. Women are treated worse than dogs and Muslims hate dogs.

edit on 19-11-2010 by darkdays4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I just read there are NO countries which stricktly run on pure sheria law
Like christians who claim their countries are christian
and who all use some form of biblical ten commandment type legal preambles
they are all secular FIRST.
that is another piece of zionist propoganda..
for the challenged.
muslim....... sheria.......wipe israel off the map......................BOOO!!!!!

admit it
that scared you didn't it
hehe
BOOO!
haha
edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by darkdays4u

There we go, Oozyism, here is some proof.

"I think if anything, the Muslim or Islamic people would bring down the level of the place."

Many [most] Canadians fear Islam because they have stupid misconceptions about Muslims and their religion. They also have gross misunderstandings of their own country, as most of the posts in this thread demonstrate.

"we are still the same diverse, cultural, and wonderful place we always have been!"
Hey, Daniyal. Please read about Canada's wonderful track record of genocide, racial supremacy, anti-semitism and continuing popular hatred for minority groups.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Iran warns citizens of dangerous Canada

www.torontosun.com

OTTAWA — Iran is warning its citizens not to come to Canada out of fear of widespread Islamophobia sweeping the country.
(visit the link for the full news article)

"Islamaphobia" is a myth. You have a phobia when you dont understand something, like homosexuality for instance. Some people refuse to try and understand it and so they are afraid of it, when its just a natural occurrence seen everywhere in nature. Some people have actually taken the effort to understand what Islam is about and its worse then the mafia. Apostasy is punishable by death. Homosexuality, punishable by death. The suppression of free thought and individualism. If youre a woman you may as well kiss your rights and civil liberties away, strap on a burke and accept being property of your husbands, who can beat you under certain conditions and its tolerated because of their faith. People here in the civil world dont lash out and attack people simply because of what they believe, thats what makes us the civilized world. Even here youre allowed to spew this kind of hate and its okay. Freedom of speech. I think Iran needs to warn people to stay out of Iran, where stoning adulterers to death in public isnt punishable. Canada is one of the greatest countries in the world. Whats Iran? A massive abortion...

This is President Ahmadinejad once again trying to divide the west from the east with absolutist propaganda. What an ass clown.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Secularist

This is another example of Canadian Islamophobia, Oozy. Many Canadians read about Muslim countries (usually in trashy newspapers like the Sun or Citizen, or on trashy news channels like Global and City). They take their limited knowledge of the Muslim world very seriously, rarely questioning whether it is an accurate cross-section of Muslim society. They feel justified in fearing Sharia Law, and Muslim traditions, and generally seem to exclude Muslims from that good old fashioned "Canadian tolerance" (another myth). Most of them know nothing about Muslim finance, even though I am sure that they would enjoy a financial system that is bound by ethics. I don't know much about Islam myself, but at least I have the good sense to suspend judgment while I learn more.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

What is the objective of such news, or is Islamophobia that high in places such as Canada? One of my other uncles live in Toronto, his wife, and now 10 kids, the youngest kid is 2 years old now.

Hope they will be fine

Uncle Haroon, stay away from the haters, keep your family in a safe neighborhood, away from hate, and do not get yourself involved. I will be sending that message to him.

Doode....

I was born in Russia, and in cases like that people there usually say (for real): "respect".
Good point.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
They feel justified in fearing Sharia Law

I spent more time in Central Asia than most people on this board, and I had more delicious green tea and mutton and local sweets than the less fortunate here will ever imagine. Cool place. Cool people. Same in Cairo. Same in all over North Africa. Been there.

Still, get this. I don't favor Sharia. I'm not overly religious. I just think keep things where they belong. Don't bother me, or my esteemed Canadian friends. Stay out. Peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

What a curious thing to say, keep things where they belong. Does sharia law belong in Muslim countries? Why doesn't it belong in Canada?

I predict that the response will be something along the lines of "It belongs in a country with a Muslim majority," so I will also ask this: Will sharia law belong in Canada if Muslims become a significant portion, or a majority of the population?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Rasism!

Anyhow, coincidentally I met an Iranian family on the bus the other day. They were new immigrants trying to find a particular building.

Well since Canada is so racist and I'm a Canadian now, I got off the bus with them and helped them find what they were looking for and gave them my map.

I wonder how the mullahs will spin that.

"White Canadian Man treats Iranians as primitive stupids, fears letting them walk city alone, so keeps them company and gives them his good map while patronizing the visitors to his country. Racism suspected."

Y--You helped foreigners?! My god, I haven't ever heard of such bigotry!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

What is the objective of such news, or is Islamophobia that high in places such as Canada? One of my other uncles live in Toronto, his wife, and now 10 kids, the youngest kid is 2 years old now.

10 kids, dont worry oozy, at that rate, in 20 years all of Canada will be Muslim, just be patient.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap

What a curious thing to say, keep things where they belong. Does sharia law belong in Muslim countries? Why doesn't it belong in Canada?

Let me be obtuse here and just say "it doesn't"

There is a subtle balance of things in this world we won't want to disturb. Seriously.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

LOL welcome to the ranks of "WTF?" Canada. As you can see no country is safe from bulls*** opinion. No matter what you do, right or wrong, you are an evil, capitalistic, psychotic empire hellbent on controlling and or dominating the rest of the world. We in America, salute you! o7 now, let us merge and prove them all correct. hehe

eh, you guys bring the chicks and beer, we got the nukes. eastern world BBQ coming 2020, everyone bring shades! Canada is coming to party.

Seriously though. All the guy and his "cabinet" does is instigate. Noone even listens to that fool with his "eef dee americenz attempt too deesrupt irani nuclear progrem, we will retaleeate with meelitary force." GTFO seriously?

Yea sure ok Mahmoud, have fun with that nuclear reactor when your "Highly capable scientists" cant prevent a meltdown.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ok someone has to tell IMADINNERJACKET that if he is not going too listen too his spies here in CANADA, (CISIS u are monitoring them right???) then he's got to make up something better,,
Of course it is possible that his spies really couldn't find much fault with us CANADIANS, so ya i guess u pretty much make # up. then.
this is about what Harper said,, ok i get it know,, u big suc imadinnerjacket thats what we would call u by the way ,, a SUC like in baby,, cant incite more hatred awwww.

I got it he sounds like a HABS fan after a LEAF win ,,, go LEAFS

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I don't know... see how many stars you have? Now look how many stars those who that think its funny have. That should answer your question. I don't know about the rest of America, but we have nothing against Muslims here. We don't like people that kill other people... but killing isn't only done by Muslim extremeists. So no worries.
But you can tell me something. How safe would an American be in your country? I think a lot less safe than a Muslim in America. But I may be wrong.

So don't worry, I'm sure your relatives are fine. Canada is a great country.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

That isn't a good enough response. Please explain what you mean when you say that "There is a subtle balance of things in this world we won't want to disturb. Seriously."

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Islamophobia? Ya sure , some. We have been at war with a country formally run by a hard line, conservative sect of Islam for almost a decade and the propaganda has been pretty thick for a long time. The average Canadian though, not really, I think your uncle and the rest of your family is pretty safe oozy, no worries. We're one of the most open countries as far as refugees and immigrants go. We'd accept you if you decided to leave where you are.

reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Mate, feel free to pack your bags and find somewhere else if you ain't happy here and see so much intolerance. I am sure there are countries that would be happy to have ya. I'm sure we can find a hard working immigrant to take your place. Maybe even a Muslim one. I'm part of all those other groups you mention and well, I just don't see it. I'll agree we have our own issues with stuff we've done and continue to do but I wouldn't trade this place for anywhere else. You on the other hand, feel free to. Please.
edit on 19-11-2010 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
God i luv CANADIANS
))))

All that and the Black Watch too
)))

Toughest SOB's in both WARS !

now if we could just go back to a six team NHL droooll

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

I'm sorry, but I don't go in for the divisive "love it or leave it" rhetoric. There are more options than "accept it the way it is" or "get out." I choose to stay and improve it.

What I see is a nation of millions living in bad faith. I see that there are thousands of Canadians who pay lip service to the 'multiculturalism' policy. They are barely tolerant of other cultures. I recall meeting a traveller in Toronto. He said that he had never been to a place where the people were so unfriendly that they didn't even smile.

I do not harbour delusions that this is the greatest country on earth (even on the Human Development Index, it has fallen below the United States). I do not pretend that this country has a spotless history, unless you count its old policies of racial hygiene. I do not pretend that the state it is in now is ideal or even satisfactory. It is an abysmal state of mediocrity. The one thing that Canada has going for it is security. Secure food, secure borders, secure cities, secure politics. It is stable, it is inert, it is a lumbering giant clinging to its past. I wish to live in a more inspiring country than Canada. I wish to make Canada into that country. If you do not feel that this country needs radical changes and improvements, than is your business. I see that it needs a renaissance and it is my patriotic duty to contribute.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join