It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns citizens of dangerous Canada

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Toronto Sun is a garbage tabloid. Ottawa claims Iran says this? A few years ago, Harper's Ottawa also claimed Iran was forcing its Jew population to wear ID badges (report turned out to be completely false, but it served it's PR purpose).

I doubt Iran has made any such claims... But if they did, it probably has a lot to do with Harper recently stating that he will put Israeli priorities over Canadian national interests. I'm sure if Canadians knew he would promote war and genocide then he wouldn't be PM right now.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
All in all, racism is very alive in Canada. Not with the younger generation, were all pretty chill, but the older ones. Something about how "foreigners took all our land!'

That would be the British and the French n'est ce pas vrai? I am sure the Hurons, Algonquins, Metis etc were thrilled

Canada love it or leave it....

Oh wait... I did
but I do miss that free medical

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Being decendant from the Huron who were all but wiped out by christian european machinations all I have to say is Canada just has to look at residential schools, or the statistic that if the government of Canada was to honor the treaties it signed, the country and all the new people wuld be broke....

The people in general are great here, but its really a false sence of moral superiority.
Our corpocratic governmemnt is as evil as anyone.

We are only pacifist because the bigger, more penile countries don't like competion.

PS it was Christian churches that took tax dollars to commit one of the top 5 genocides and the genocide was against children.
thats infinite discrimination when its done on children

edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Just more proof that the Iranian PTB are full of bull crap!

A lot of the muslim culture go to canada, they are one of the most accepting nations on earth....seriously? and people still take news that comes out of Iran seriously, when we have seen how they doctor everything, even after the riots?

Give me a break.......and OOZ you accuse everyone else of buying into propaganda....what the heck?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Are you a Canadian Muslim?

Anyways, check the news source, maybe for once you should do a little research.

Maybe actually help the thread? Duuuh..

Go check if the source is credible/

And maybe find some more info that might be correlated to this.

For example the Canadian Jet that crashed etc.. Some say there is a under cover war between China.. and Canada is involved. A jet crashed yesterday, and an Israeli jet also crashed, two died in that incident..

Or something big is about to happen.

This warning might have something to do with it.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Did you know you have been in my friend's list since I met you

Seriously

Is that all you have to contribute to this thread?

Tell me if you don't see any connection here.

1. bomb planned to blow up on top of Canada, which was ordered by synagogues

2. Canadian fighter jets crash

3. Iran warns its citizens of visiting Canada

If you don't see any question, at least contribute something to the thread

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

If you continue persistently to use presstv and other sources of that nature, than yes,
This will continue to be my contribution to your threads.

The printer cartridges were sent to two synagogues in Chicago btw. Do you think a synagogue will make an order for a printer cartridge from the other side of the world, and from Yemen of all places? It doesn't get more hilarious than that.
Synagogue, F22 down, F16 down, Iran warns Muslims not to go to Canada.
Nope, don't see a connection here. Does anyone ?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Useless.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afd3df8d63de.jpg[/atsimg]

Here, you are better off in these threads created by me also

Stop the prosecution of Christians Pakistan!!!
Stop the prosecution of Bahais Iran!!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

What is the objective of such news, or is Islamophobia that high in places such as Canada? One of my other uncles live in Toronto, his wife, and now 10 kids, the youngest kid is 2 years old now.

Hope they will be fine

Uncle Haroon, stay away from the haters, keep your family in a safe neighborhood, away from hate, and do not get yourself involved. I will be sending that message to him.

If it is bad in Canada, imagine the situation in US. Can any US Muslim confirm the environment for Muslims in US?

Thanks in advance..

oz

www.torontosun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Your avatar is killing me, Islam is not a race....

2nd line

Adding flavor, you might be looking a word like prejudice, but racism is definitly not correct. This misconception makes me wonder about your bias input on the topic, not just the OP clearly stating it. You favor Islam regardless of what race (even canadians) who follow its belief.

Pick a topic and streamline it, pleae no naive stuff if you can help it.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Eavel because: additional info

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

By the way Oozy, I don't consider you a bad person. Especially since I have encountered true sophisticated evil, right here on ATS.

However, I'm no psychologist so I won't try to decipher the character that you are. Most of the times you just humor me. The rest of the times I find myself baffled at the hate and baseless accusations you're capable of making. You need to calm down, think for yourself for a change, then rethink again. Who knows, maybe, just maybe some new improved insights will come to your mind.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
yeah there is aconnection.
the jets are US made and have cheep chinese parts in em
the printer cartriges weren't viable bombs.

The US needed an excuse to go into Yemen and iraqisize or afghanicide them

ISraels beatch is breaking down and they need to install the zioist controlled police state.

The new republicans just elected just voted 168 to 5 to give the zionist bankers the illegal right to forclose when they don't have the actual right to do so..they over road Obama's veto on that bill...in secret last night.
so if you can't see the connections well...
ignore denyerance

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Yes, Oozy, there are many Islamophobes in Canada. Some of the younger Canadians growing up in the largest few cities are not islamophobes. Most of every other demographic group fears Muslims for some reason or other.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
In a little known fact of history, in Muslim Albania, not a single Jew was handed over to the Nazis during WW2 because opening your door to strangers is entrenched in an ancient Albanian code of honor, Besa. The Current's producer, Heba Aly joined Anna Maria in studio to share this remarkable story.
www.cbc.ca...
If this story was spread around people would have a second thought ...The podcast is well worth the listen ...peace

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Anyways, check the news source, maybe for once you should do a little research.

Maybe actually help the thread? Duuuh..

No better words were ever spoke by you, Mr. Ozzyism . . . but you may want to heed your own advice. In doing such research and by comparing what you find to what is being recommended by the Iranian government, you may raise yourself a few really good questions.

Canada's Crime Rate Drops

Historic information and Provincial Breakdown

News Story on Crime Rate

Another news story on Crime Rate

See Mr. Oozyism, if you had bothered to do a bit more research from reputable news sources instead of attempting to pin the evil-rasist-bastards tag on the whole country based on an email to your uncle, you may have thought twice about the tone and tenor of your post.

May I suggest you could have noted the original Toronto Sun article regarding the Iranian government's assertion was maybe made of false pretense and provided some insight into why that government would skirt truth's boundaries in issuing the travel advisory.

But that wouldn't fit your agenda, now would it.

Hold yourself to the same standard of doing research and posting for the purpose of adding benefit to a thread, my friend, and you'll be a bit more convincing in your arguments instead of coming across as some kind of whackjob with an agenda.

Just some friendly advice, bub. Take it or leave it.

Cheers

GP

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

I provided the source for discussion, and we discussed and many put forward important information, and I did also, read the thread.

Some suggested the source is unreliable, as they have made such claims before, but turned out to be completely BS.

Some others claim there is some form of Islamophobia in Canada.

I provided information regarding a war scenario that might be playing out, Iran using Islamophobia as an excuse to stop its citizens get mixed up if the supposed undercover war intensifies.

Your input is also important to the discussion.

Duuuh

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I'm sure there are some bad apples, but overall Canada is a very tolerant country and the people are generally warm and friendly. This sounds more like propaganda from Iran trying to demonise Western countries that do not agree with Sharia Law and many aspects of Islamic culture itself. Iranian Officials mistake this as "hateful ignorance" towards Muslims.

Failure to integrate and respect the culture and social norms of a country not under Sharia Law sounds more like the reason for anti-Islam sentiment in a country like Canada.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Some suggested the source is unreliable, as they have made such claims before, but turned out to be completely BS.

Unfortunately, I fail to see that in any of your posts. Please provide me with objective evidence that the Iranian government's assertion that Canada is unsafe and a crime haven is true. If you can do that with at least one credible source (but preferably a couple), you might be able to sway my view of your thread being more fact and less opinion.

Some others claim there is some form of Islamophobia in Canada.

When one 'claims' something, it again needs to be backed by objective evidence. In this regard, nowhere in this thread have I seen any objective evidence to that end. Until then, it is simply useless blather. It would be no different if I said there is Canadophobia among Iranians. Nice piece of conjecture but unless I can back it up with something it's just that . . . conjecture.

Face it . . . apart from a veiled reference from your uncle and some information provided by a person riding an elevator, you've shown me nothing. So, thats one . . . at best two accounts out of a country of 34 million people. Hardly convincing, but maybe my standards are a bit more stringent than others.

Duuuh

Nice touch. You were doing so well up until then.

With that, I bid you adieu my friend and will let you get back to ruining your credibility one post at a time.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I live in Ottawa and I don't see what you are talking about whatsoever.
What I have seen in the past 6 months were Iranians protesting alongside Orthodox Jews protesting beside Palestinians protesting beside regular Canadians.
All parties being peaceful.

At the time of this protest the newspapers(i use the term news very loosely)were not reporting things like this but were reporting just the negative hateful stuff much like the Iranian propaganda is doing.

I am not pro islam,yet i am not against it.
I am not pro Jew,yet am not against it.
I am not pro palestinian,yet I am not against it.
I am not pro Canadian,yet I am not against it.

This coming from a regular Canadian.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

Ohh Jeez, cry me a river, you are in a conspiracy website mate, this is what I wrote in the previous page:

Maybe this related to this:

Winnipeg, Man. – At approximately 11:45 p.m. MST on November 17, a CF-18 Hornet fighter jet crashed in a field approximately 13 kilometers northwest of 4 Wing Cold Lake, Alta.

The pilot, Captain Darren Blakie of 409 Tactical Fighter Squadron, successfully ejected from the aircraft and was taken to hospital upon being recovered. He is in good condition and is being released from hospital.

abovetopsecret.com...

two crashes within two days unless both the Air forces are on high alert and are carrying out major Air Exercises for some reason they only know.

abovetopsecret.com...

Israeli jet crashes in training; 2 dead

Something is happening, Canada is involved.

It might be a conspiracy

I have every right to post Alternative news if I want, and the second post is suppose to be my opinion, after that it is a discussion regarding the Alternative news.

If you don't want to discuss the news, and want to discuss me, please don't hesitate to make a thread about it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join