It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials Hopeful Pilot Survived Alaska Fighter Jet Crash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Update: The downed F22 in Alaska was loaded with nuclear ordnance.

“It was being considered a haz-mat scene,” Hayes said. “They had to get the right gear flown out there to the location so that the para-rescuemen and the crash site recovery folks could safely get down there and do a search.”

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 18-11-2010 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu, 18 Nov 2010 21:55:46 -0600 by MemoryShock because: Mod Edit - Fixing The Title.

edit on 11-19-2010 by Springer because: Removed link to HOAX site

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This worried me.. With all the talk regarding the "US vs CHN: Cold War II" in multiples threads related to UFO over China, Missile over LA and Chinese Cyber Attacks... This article actually made me give all those threads a 2nd look.

There is a lot of trade war talk as well.. and signals are being crossed. Let's hope that's all that gets crossed...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
china has been messing with us alot lately time for war i guess

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Not necessarily loaded with nuclear ordinance, it may hace had some depleted uranium rounds onboard, and there are any number of metals in the planes construction that would make it prudent to consider it a hazmat scene.

And if China shot it down the world would know about it, and so would the Chinese.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
______beforeitsnews/story/269/862/China_shoots_down_F22_over_Alaska.html

Update: The downed F22 in Alaska was loaded with nuclear ordnance.

“It was being considered a haz-mat scene,” Hayes said. “They had to get the right gear flown out there to the location so that the para-rescuemen and the crash site recovery folks could safely get down there and do a search.”

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

funny fox mentions nothing of China

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
did I miss something or are we at war with china and nobody told us. wtf

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Okay two things.

1. A jet crashed on a training mission. Where's the evidence that it's China?

2. Your first link, when one tries to 'read more' it takes you to an ATS and other forum bashing site.

Is this your intent?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I was curious as to how long it would be before someone
posted a thread like this blaming China.
2nd

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Why does everything this last few weeks get blamed on china. And that is not what the headline says. It doesnt even hint to the fact it has to do with china. This is getting out of hand.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
"China shoots down F22 over Alaska"????

Why are you fueling this nonsense about China with a misleading topic? That article says nothing about China, nor is there any reason to believe China is even remotely responsible.

They are probably treating it as a "hazardous material" situation because there is probably live ordinances laying around. I wouldn't doubt some of the ordinance contains white phosphorus. There is other reasons to use hazmat suits as well, like unburned jet fuel which could endanger rescue teams.]

I think you should use the appropriate title:

"Officials Hopeful Pilot Survived Alaska Fighter Jet Crash"

-edit-

Oh great! I read your first link and it's a link to Scarletwhore. Scarletwhore is a HOAX website that has been trying to spam their links on ATS lately. I'm pretty sure that website is banned from ATS now.

The info about China is just a HOAX spread by a very misleading website owner who posts constant misinformation.

Read the source of the information. It says "Contributed by Scarletwhore (Reporter)". This is pure b.s.
edit on 18-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Not saying this might not be true but that's a LOT of speculation don't you think? I wouldn't be surprised but----- people/publications just can't go around and claim things like this without an iota of proof.

Again, it's doesn't sound that unreasonable however, in order to garner worthy attention this story must be backed up by something. Anything or else it'll wind up on the Jerry Springer show (the other Springer)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The first link says that china shot it down. That's why he used that title.

reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is an excellent example of why we are so leery of "Before it's News"

It is almost impossible to guarantee it is a legitimate representation of the source.

I suggest rethinking the credence you give to such 'news' and skip them ... go straight to the source and use THAT as the article for your OP... thereby avoiding the whole issue of 'trusting' some unknown person to 're-title' a piece and spin it beyond reality into wild speculation.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Yeah, that was funny. I didn't see the first link when I first read it some how.

Now that I read the first link, I see the "reporter" is "Scarletwhore" which is a HOAX website that I think has been recently banned from ATS for link spamming. Whoever owns "Scarletwhore" is trying to sell products and get google adsense revenue. They do this by creating the most outrageous HOAX stories you can imagine and leading you to the website to read more. It's the new "search engine optimization" method, and "hit farming" method.

I'm sure Springer and or SkepticOverlord will move this to the HOAX forum. I sure hope they do. I hope that website is shut down.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yeah well Above Top Secret is starting to lose its credence as an acronym...just tossing out idle speculation and titling it as inflammatory fact is getting old. People just seem to get more and more foolish. This site will lose its ad dollars as more and more fools take over the threads...pity everyone cant be a decent presenter like some that post here. I have just about had it,

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Yeah there is always someone post junk to get stars flags or some other reason to get noticed.
Seems to be a trend lately

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This thread was torn to pieces on BeforeItsNews because it does't have any evidence to support it. Not sure why it ended up here with a link to BeforeItsNews as a reference. LOL

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

If china shot this Jet down it would be an act of war, and there would be retaliation......

2nd line

link   
Not everything has to do with the China you know. You connected the dots about how China could have shot down that plane because all the disinfo threads and speculation and media hype about China has taken over your mind.

link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
The first link says that china shot it down. That's why he used that title.

reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Thanks man!! Im getting loads of heat LOL...

I suppose I should have made a prediction or something.. Atleast it would have gotten S+F'd

<<   2 >>

join