It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia UFO Sighting 11-17-2010 and older video of wormhole ( ?) in mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
this is a good ufo shot.

www.youtube.com...#

and a older video ,don´t know if it was posted here before.what is that?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-11-2010 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have a flashlight that plays those colors. Seems like someone is standing at a distance, possibly on a hill, and playing with this type of flashlight while he is filming and advertising his Hip Hop site.
Totally fake, in my opinion.

Second one looks like a meteor breaking up.
edit on 11/18/2010 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

The first video doesn't seem real to me at all. You can faintly see a hill or mountain on the horizon, and the lights seem to be bouncing around with the camera movement independently from the horizon. It seems like it is some light reflection on a glass or something.. The compression of the video makes it hard to tell, but I will have to study that video more.

The second video is obviously a rocket. Some examples:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: my mistake

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The first video, in all seriousness is Mos Def fake!
I believe the comments gaveit away.
For the second vid, I wont disprove but m siding with Giftofprophecy on this. If that was a wormhole, I guess the creator needs to upgrade to Windows 7

edit on 18-11-2010 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

hm i still trust in my senses and his voice tells me : he is not lying.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

ok . Jeah seems to be a rocket..

damn. i hoped it would be a ufo .

i miss wonders
i am getting more sceptic every day

#

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I found this site looking for an explanation of the lights I saw in the sky on the nights of 11-8-2010 and 11-9-2010 in Georgia. I saw the video posted above several days ago and thought that the lights and formations were very similar. I'm close to the Georgia International Horsepark which is a long way from Clayton County, but still wonder if we saw the same thing.

I added the photos, but the third photo is cut off here. The full photo is in my album.

The pictures with lights were taken 11-8-2010 and 11-9-2010 and I have several more that I have not posted. The last picture which appears to be contrails was taken on 11-10-2010.

In picture 443, There is a single light at the bottom of the picture. This light is a lightpost outside my neighbor's house. The other three lights above are unidentified.

In picture 590, The bottom left light is the same lightpost. The bottom right light is a reflection off of a license plate of a car. The three lights above are unidentified.

In picture 660, The bottom left light is the same lightpost. The bottom right light is a reflection off of a license plate of a car. The three lights above are unidentified.

In picture PB100247 (with contrails) the yellow light in the lower left is the same lightpost as shown in all of the above photos. You can use this to gage where the lights were positioned.

I have no idea what the lights were, but they appeared to remain in one spot for approx. 15 minutes, change formation several times and then disappear one by one.

I'd love to hear input on what this could have been.

Thanks

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15a985f79904.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae4eea2bddd4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cb1a88f02c8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f2941812879.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 18-11-2010 by goldylocks because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by goldylocks because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by goldylocks because: typos

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Wow this just gets better every day.

Lets not beat around the bush on this one...the first video is 100% NOT A UFO. Do I even need to say that? Im embarrassed to see how easily some people are taken in by this stuff.

The second is a rocket or missile of some sort. This stuff pops up on here all the time, and every time people say the same thing...wormhole...ufo, etc. NO.

Dont get me wrong here though, Im not a debunker, nor a skeptic...This is just my opinion. Next thing you know I might be on the other end of the next one of these horrid videos that come along. If its anything like the evidence presented in this thread though, I highly doubt it.

Moving along now...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Wow, 2 vids in 10 mins of looking that scream 'TURN ME OFF' at you, I'm sorry but turning a UFO video into a series of shout outs to people in prison and all his home boys really is just infantile.

I don't even care what he's looking at as I was starting to lose the will to live after a minute or two...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Wow, 2 vids in 10 mins of looking that scream 'TURN ME OFF' at you, I'm sorry but turning a UFO video into a series of shout outs to people in prison and all his home boys really is just infantile.

I don't even care what he's looking at as I was starting to lose the will to live after a minute or two...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'm wondering if I should have put my pictures in another thread. They seem to be overlooked because of the two videos above. The only reason I posted them in this thread was because there seemed to be another sighting in Georgia.

I have no idea what I saw, but welcome input from those more experienced. Before 11-8-2010, the only UFO pics and videos that I have have seen were those in TV specials about UFO's.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
ok...All I know is that I live a little over an hour away from Jonesboro, Georgia where that guy was filming...It was not fake..I was outside last night and I saw about 4 or 5 of them. They were flashing different colors like in the video...for this to be one of those color-changing flashlights is stupid. Because how in the world could that little tiny nothing of a flash reach an hour away..let alone 2 hours. There's no way that was fake. My friends Jesse, Joey, and Kevin were out there with me when I saw it. They were the ones that brought it to my attention. And I went outside just a few minutes ago and they are no where in sight...just the normal stars. So im telling you..you can make all the logical explanations you want for it but it wont change the fact that its REAL! And nothing will change that!!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by goldylocks

You were not the only one..I saw it too...Last night...I live in the woodstock area and saw it last night..I actually saw like 4 or 5 of them. They were not there tonight but were definitely there last night! for sure!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
I have a flashlight that plays those colors. Seems like someone is standing at a distance, possibly on a hill, and playing with this type of flashlight while he is filming and advertising his Hip Hop site.
Totally fake, in my opinion.

Second one looks like a meteor breaking up.
edit on 11/18/2010 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

ok...All I know is that I live a little over an hour away from Jonesboro, Georgia where that guy was filming...It was not fake..I was outside last night and I saw about 4 or 5 of them. They were flashing different colors like in the video...for this to be one of those color-changing flashlights is stupid. Because how in the world could that little tiny nothing of a flash reach an hour away..let alone 2 hours. There's no way that was fake. My friends Jesse, Joey, and Kevin were out there with me when I saw it. They were the ones that brought it to my attention. And I went outside just a few minutes ago and they are no where in sight...just the normal stars. So im telling you..you can make all the logical explanations you want for it but it wont change the fact that its REAL! And nothing will change that!!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I wanted to make a new thread with my pictures above along with the following video, but I am a new member so I can only reply to threads.

This video is in addition to the pictures I posted above. This was taken on the second night 11-9-2010. This is in the same location as the photos above. The bottom lights are still the neighbor's lamp post and the reflection of the license plate. The above two lights are the ones in question.

On this night, there were three lights when we started watching. By the time I decided to pull out my cell phone, we were down to one light. The incoming light to the right, we assumed was a plane. As it approached the light that appeared to be hoovering, it got weird. The light to the right appeared to stop right over the hoovering light. At that point it seemed to take the place of the hoovering light and the hoovering light then moves off.

I have no idea what we were watching, but welcome input.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by goldylocks

I wanted to make a new thread with my pictures above along with the following video, but I am a new member so I can only reply to threads.

Then wait, hang out and reply on topic for a while, it wont kill you. Hijacking someones thread because you can't post your own yet wont win you any friends. Trust me, your pictures are not amazing enough to stop anyone's heart around here, and I can assure you that a few days of posting in order to start your own thread wont kill you.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
First vid looks 100% like chinese lantern, 2nd vid looks like something burning up, old satelite at a rough guess.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by noisemedia
Dont get me wrong here though, Im not a debunker, nor a skeptic...This is just my opinion.

That's what they all say!
Come to the dark side. Go ahead, come out of the closet as a believer who has seen so much garbage you are now a skeptic and a debunker. It's okay. Make people prove their claims. Embrace the holes in people's stories. Bwuahahahahahahah!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Wow. If that's how you treat new members why would they want to hang around.

If you read my first post, I posted right after the first Georgia sighting video was posted here. I am about an hour or two from the person who posted the video and the sighting were on the same night 11-8-2010, so I thought this was relevant to the post. I never claimed to have a 'spectacular" video. I simply ask for input.

new topics

top topics

join