It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*The /Illuminati/Satanic/Demon/UFO hidden agenda...Is the bible right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What if ghosts weren't really ghosts?

What if UFOs weren't really UFOs?

Are they real?Are they fake?If so then who what and why are they doing this?

Check out this series about the The /Illuminati/Satanic/Demon/UFO hidden agenda!I know you've seen a lot of these type videos but this series has every thing you can think of and has me wondering..are the people who run the world really satanists??And if so..why?What do they know that we don't?

www.youtube.com...

What's the real reason they worship Satan?Does he exist?Is this..Hell?If Satan exists then so does God right?Then that would mean the bible was right...right?I don't know about you,but I've seen everything has turned to sex and violence.9/11 was one of the most evil things I have ever seen.You can watch Saddam get hanged on Youtube which is a family site where kids can easily access.The economic crisis,the over population,the crime,war everything is getting worse by the minute if you ask me.

Anyway I'm rambling but check out the series it's an interesting perspective on it all.

Thanks peace.
edit on 18-11-2010 by XxiTzYoMasterxX because: typo

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

What if the bible is right but it's completely subverted so that we're all following the war-god jehovah who is into, genocide, infanticide, child-rape and incest to name but a few and against the true god lucifer/satan/pan/whomever that wanted humanity to reach their true potential?

If the story about alien visitations to ancient sumer are true and the bible is largely plagiarised from said sumerian texts, then it's only logical that whomever inspired these texts to be written, or instructed for that matter are the ones that Christianity, Judaism and Islam all worship. And as such you would have to question their motives for authorising such a book as this and what was their real agenda?

The texts state quite clearly that we were created as a slave species to serve the gods. What god would enslave his people and authorise a book they must have known would create so much evil and torment?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by solipsism

i believe the bible is right...u only have to read it and it tells you of the end times, and what it describes is whats happening on our planet right now.

i believe that the rapture is coming, god is showing us the signs and giving us a chance to repent before the rapture is upon us, instead of sitting here talking about it, make peace with god, repent your sins and ask for his forgiveness before its too late.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

No, the Bible is not right. There is simply no way Jesus is God's son, it's just impossible -- that is, IF God is real (which he most likely isn't). With that said, I don't believe Satan to be real either.

Religion is garbage, people really need to get that into their heads. Agnostic is the only reasonable way to go.

So I wouldn't exactly call it "Hell" on Earth, because I don't believe in Hell. But I do see that our world is full of evil, but that's all we can really say.
edit on 18-11-2010 by nicolee123nd because: adding

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by solipsism

dude, you really need to read the thing...dude.....
c'mon , make us proud and show some logic and experience . show me you've been around long enough to have a good sense of this world. i know, it's true that no one reads it these days...but it's the only way to get this stuff ....it's about forgiveness, actually...the highest skill to attain in life.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolee123nd

hey, the reason many live by the word...is because we have seen the supernatural help given by Yahushua( hebrew name of Jesus )...like you can call on him for help in an emergency...ever had a really rough time in life....we have supernatural peace...we still have to deal with the problem, but we get peace...deep , real peace.
also, if you read the word, the Holy Spirit will tutor you in career and life. actually lead you every ten minutes and give you hints and new ideas...how do you think all the new inventions were bubbled up in someones mind....
to have this one doesn't have to change....or speak a sentence out loud....just in your heart or mind....answer the door knock, someone is standing RIGHT THERE....i promise

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

People have said that it is the "end times" frequently in the past. People say it now. People will say it in the future.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by solipsism
What if the bible is right but it's completely subverted so that we're all following the war-god jehovah who is into, genocide, infanticide, child-rape and incest to name but a few and against the true god lucifer/satan/pan/whomever that wanted humanity to reach their true potential?

Works for me
People have been cheering for the wrong team for 2000 plus years and look at the chaos it has left us with...

I mean who was it that nuked Sodom and Gomorah? Who was it that threw a hissy fit and flooded the Earth wiping everyone out including the cute innocent little critters? "The Lord is thy Shepherd, thou shall not want.." Now bow down all you little sheep and prepare for your fleecing.

And what about all the good work done in his name?

The Inquisition (believe or we torture you), Excommunication (they almost got Galileo), the Crusades (believe our way or we kill you) The Witch burnings (good sport that) Commisioning Dante to create that marvelous version of Hell we are so brainwashed with( That fellow had one sick mind I tell ya) and what was all that about not bathing or music was evil?

Well heck if you believe all those gods and various other worldly critters exist, then you have to believe in Alien ET's because all of em are not of this Earth

Jesus tried to tell us... "Use the Force" but did we listen? NO we had to wait for Yoda to explain it "For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. "

Oh wait... maybe I got those reversed... but you get the idea... now let me fill my water glass with more wine

OH and BTW what yawl got against the 'Illuminati" anyway? It was them that created America and gave you FREEDOM

edit on 19-11-2010 by zorgon because: Because I CAN!!! Mwahahahaha

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The Illuminati are evil devil worshipers.They kill people by sacrificing them to their "god".
Google Aleister Crowley.He bragged about killing over a hundred kids..this is why they called him the "wickedest man in the world".
The Illuminati also practice black magic and have been for years..some say this is how a lot of people have become rich and famous..by casting spells.Music is meant to cast a spell on you.And it wasn't the Christians burning witches you heard wrong..it was witches burning Christians.By witches I mean people who practice black magic

I don't know if you have notice the rise in wizards/witches/sorcerer/secret society movies lately?The denouncement of God is so prominent nowadays,especially on TV..which is where we get our knowledge from.They are manipulating kids early to getting into witchcraft/magic with all these shows on Disney channel,let's not touch the Disney subject..it deserves a thread on it's own.

Some say the bible is about Satan.And if there is no God then why do they make you swear on the bible?Why does it say on our money "in God we trust"?Why does the lord's prayer refer to Amen?

Our Father, which art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
[For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.]
Amen..

Amen??Do you know who Amen is?

Amen Ra...Yes..you have been praying to Lucifer.

In the Bible the evil one is spoken of Satan, otherwise known as the Devil. His origin and everything that centers around it, Its attributes, can be traced back to the older source in the theology of the Metu Neter of the Africans of Kemet ( Egypt ). In the name of Set, also rendered Sat and Sut, the deity who personifies evil, we get the origin of the biblical Satan. From Set, it grew into Set-an, and ultimately Satan.

Why all this time they have been feeding us all this BS about God in school and now they are going out of their way to tell you he doesn't exist???Why??Why now??

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I believe the same, that we are in end times. When evil is good, and good is evil.....you know its near. I watch for Jesus everyday. I believe the aliens are demons, and are going too decieve many.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The bible is full of coded messages. You have to carefully understand it.

new topics

top topics

join