It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very clear UFO video from Charlois, Belgium. Opinions?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this one. If it's real, it's very good. I did a search here, but could not find any reference to it on ATS.

What do people think?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Malformed video ID... Says Youtube.

Namely: (After the usual youtube[dot]com stuff) there is: /index?ytsession=2BEN3KZDC4zoxl5Xnv2VeFT5-OPKD0LtoYMokfS2nNrQ1dEcq980VUGvLkq9CwziFVCUPhWl2i8j-Wo1ypsnFLvwamQu0XX6AiPxj9MCvl4gRg5DSlfNQ9Vvv0KRuII89BORa DcEWoR9zg-k3exhHdZicylOdfLkEmb1iQjs616DdiSbEB5ByEIk9QB_qW5pkyJgsSXgSGXCftFTN7JtVZHlqxHnuBop8GOZiQIUZ7IRdoQz7mO5fbWpL9Grdk6abz7UcSCxkUHfNFkH9z4DOhb-D95 4l2nlGiFvnnqcMNM7LSp7_IcHdA

Ergo it won't work. But we have the right one below. :p

Many thanks!

MIke
edit on 18/11/10 by JustMike because: Comment

edit on 18/11/10 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here ya go!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
you pasted the entire URL into the Video ID field...

badw0lf to the rescue again.. lol

Aww beaten to the punch by ^^

never mind... I've already fixed one youtube malformed link for the day...
edit on 18/11/2010 by badw0lf because: you snooze you lose!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Yes I know.

Trying to - what a pain. Why has it become so hard to post video on ATS??

J.

link   
I find it odd that the cameraman is so quiet while taking this video. He should be very excited while watching this. Unless he is used to seeing this kind of things.
edit on 18-11-2010 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by SunshineLaws

Thanks guys!

J.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Seems to work fine on YT. Just click YT link...

J.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So - any opinions/theories? Looks pretty impressive at times. Looks almost like it's using a cloaking device or something... Interesting.

J.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I thought the videographer was a little un-animated .. i think if I was filming that I'd be shouting for a tripod, dslr and an extra digi camera to be sure. location and eyewitnesses would certainly add to any video evidence otherwise I call cgi i'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Oh but it's already been posted too, by the way !!

*runs for cover, grabs asbestos suit and flack jacket*

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This one has been posted already

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace,
spec
edit on 18-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The fact that the person filming isn't as much as uttering a *gasp, makes me think this a CG creation. The passing into the clouds is a little [too] defined too. I call fake.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thanks. I did a search for the location it was supposedly filmed at (Charleroi) but nothing came up. I guess this thread can be closed then...
J.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Seeing as this has already been posted I guess we'll just follow the original thread. THanks for the post anyway. Doesn't hurt none.

Just for record I'm highly suspicious of this one and I suspect it's cgi. Pixellation varies in ways I don't like, for one thing.

Regards,

MIke

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No, what it looks like is really shoddy CG. This is an obvious fake and a poorly done fake at that.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Everything about this screams fake. The cameraman zooming in and out constantly. The weird cloaking uncloaking thing the UFO is going through, and the fact that it looks more like it is getting masked in an imaging manipulation software. No good, this is a hoax.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Fake...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

my thoughts exactly, i mean not being funny but if u had genuine evidence of something like that, u could make millions selling it to news stations etc, u wouldn merely post it on youtube, u would have it copyrighted and everything!

cgi...too polished and as everyone else has stated...no sound from the man/woman

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I use video editing software quite often and this looks like 'quite a good' masking job - the main thing that seems to give it away is it's ascension into and descent from the clouds, the transition doesn't look natural, and the line (Even though blurred a bit) is too defined - plus even though the craft looks pretty good, when it's zoomed in it seems to have some shading inconsistencies and just doesn't feel right sitting there in the sky, also the craft to me seems like it's been blown up too large in proportion to the clouds... the audio appears to have issues too as discussed earlier in this post....

...I'm no real expert, but I believe this is a fake

top topics

<<   2 >>

join