It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why a revolution against the elite will never work...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
we here all know who runs the show on this planet. we all know that the banking families control us with their power to print money.

there are calls of revolution, both violent or peaceful. remove the politicians, elect more Ron Pauls. get rid of the federal reserve, etc.

guess what, even if that all happened today, we would still lose in the end. history proves this to be true.

most americans dont realize that the revolutionary war was about control of our money. the colonists threatened the rothschild control by issuing colonial script, debt-free money. the bank of england demanded taxes on tea and other goods must be paid in english currency (debt-based). the colonists refused.

immediately after the war ended, the rothschilds resumed their efforts to regain control of the american colonies. right from the start they had a national bank established, then abolished, then restarted again, then abolished again.

they finally won with the federal reserve act in 1913

how did this happen ? simple, because we live under a monetary system.

"Bankers own the earth," he said. "Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money and control credit, and with a flick of a pen they will create enough to buy it back."
Sir Josiah Stamp, former President, Bank of England

as proven by history repeatedly, a revolution will never ever ever work as long as we live under a monetary system.

if you understood how the world really works, you'd comprehend that there is a control mechanism in place thats a fraud. its called scarcity and its weapon is the monetary system.

we are led to believe that resources are scarce and therefore people should be working. anyone that doesnt work is a drain on society. that food is in short supply, energy in short supply, healthcare must be rationed, etc. its a myth, there is no scarcity. there is abundance of all things but they are suppressed because we live under a monetary system.

the truth is technology has and can liberate us from artificial scarcity. we would only need about 5% of the world population to work to ensure everyone has an education, food, clothing, and shelter. everything else can be automated. the world would enter a golden age where 95% of the population could contribute to art, research, education, music, etc. but because we ration and fight over a single piece of cake, we fail to see the baker has an entire table of food he keeps from us

I will give you an example of how scarcity is fake and the monetary system is suppressing advancement....

Diamonds. we are told diamonds are rare and therefore valuable. why are they rare, well because essentially 3 corporations control the supply of diamonds. they purposely withhold diamonds from the market to drive up the price

diamonds are in fact quite common. and not just from mining them. a princeton university group discovered a way to create perfect diamonds in a lab using basic common elements.

so what would happen if diamonds were abundant. well for starters everything would be made from it. why build a house from wood that can burn down, rot, be eaten by termites, need painting, need the stucco patched, need the roof replaced, etc when diamond made homes would never fail.

the housing market would crash. contruction workers would be laid off, painters would be laid off. roofers gone, etc. and since we live under a monetary system, this cant be allowed to happen. so a world of diamonds cant exist.

another example, the electric car. oh not the crappy ones that are coming out today. in the mid 90's there were much better electric cars being leased in california.

the problem with these cars were they worked too well. they didnt need oil changes so all those quick oil change businesses would go bankrupt. it didnt have a transmission so no repairs were needed. it didnt burn gasoline so no need to buy it. it didnt even need an oil based electrical grid to charge it as anyone could use a single solar panel to recharge the battery.

and speaking of batteries, the good ones that could allow a electric car to go 400 miles per charge are owned by the global elite. hundreds of garage scientists invent new energy sources, new batteries, etc every yr and they are forced to sell their patents to big corps.

the system we live under is rigged. products are designed to purposely fail. technology is purposely suppressed.

if we gave every single person on the planet a house and a quarter acre to live on, it wouldnt fill up australia.

we can easily grow produce enough food. america in 1900 was made up of 50% farmers. the population has grown a lot since then, yet farmers only make up 2% of the population now. and there is plenty of food around.

technology can automate just about everything. do we really need a person to hand us our food at a mcdonalds ? no we dont. that person wasting his life handing us a bag of burgers could be using his talent to better serve society. he wont get the chance to get an education and best utilize his strengths because the system forces him in a different direction.

how many Albert Einsteins have been lost to digging ditches or other menial jobs because the monetary system denied them an education. is having an Einstein wasted on a job a machine could do a wise use of human talent ???

the truth is we have the technology today to automate everything. there could be schools, hospitals, and housing for all. everyone could live a life of abundance. wars would end, most crime would end. you dont rob a bank or kill someone for insurance if money doesnt exist

the deserts would bloom. water desalination plants could be built and turn desolate places like ethiopia into gardens.

can you imagine if an alien race landed on earth and asked us "why are people in ethiopia dying from thirst on a planet made up of 70% water ?" our answer well we have this piece of paper called money and those people just dont have enough of it to allow us to build them the devices to let them live.

edit on 18-11-2010 by admriker444 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

I call bull#. You can't say its never going to happen. There is already one brewing and its on the brink. FYI - we are at the bottom of the pyramid - we are the ones that support it. When people start pulling away from "the pyramid" which they are starting to lately, it will collapse. I keep hearing the word revolution too - assuming it has to be violent. That is not the case. All we have to do is deal with the banks and the whole system goes buh-bye.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Op exactly, the ptb have the knowledge that you do not. You have no clue what they have and that gives them a massive advantage.

It is over, and americans will not do anything, like the pentagon says.

Even if you did want to do something, you have no idea what your going against and you do not accept facts that exist.

They use hollywood and tv to ridicule so much the public have no clue what exists and does not anymore. The public think anything more advanced than a nuke which was made in 40's, is a made up conspiracy. The ptb have you controlled and will continue to be that way, as you do not accept facts.

If you talk about science that is already here, oh no that is sci fi, lol. See how trained you are.
edit on 11/18/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

i didnt say there wasnt a revolution brewing. merely that its pointless. the banks will simply buy back their control with the stroke of a pen.

we can never defeat the global elite as long as a monetary system is in place. there will always be somene who sells out, will dump toxic waste, sell spoiled tainted milk, etc because its profitable. the world will never get better with money around

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Why would 5% of the population work if they could spend their days sitting on a beach somewhere?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So what if there's an alternative to a monetary system? Check skills exchange sites such as Skillsbox where people work for each other exchanging virtual credits not cash - the bank doesn't get a look in!

Viva la revolution!

www.skillsbox.com

small steps.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
We will have to destroy the value [IE> illusion] of money. The only power they have is an illusion. It doesn't matter who controls the gold in this world, because Gold's value in this day and age is also an illusion. It isn't as necessary an element as it was hundreds of years ago. Its pretty, sure, but we can survive without it. It isn't food, or clothing, or even a source of heat. It held value in the past because it was conductive, and it didn't corrode, and it was extremely easy to craft, but these days there are numerous elements (natural and manmade) that can take its place. If we can destroy their illusions, we own them. These guys are descent at math, but would any of them survive if the SHTF? Not without the "base of the pyramid" as one poster put it. These guys aren't efficient at anything but making money, and if we take that from them, what do they have left?
Grow your own food. Store your money somewhere other than a bank. Let the corporations collapse, let the banks crumble, let them all fail. You may lose your job, you may have to survive as we did 150 years ago, doing trade, and working our land. It will be hard, it will be scary, but it will not be forever. There will be conflict in this. They will try to pass laws to keep you from growing your own food, from taking your water from a stream, but we [must] endure. If you want to break free from the chains of those who hold us prisoner we will have to subject ourselves to years of war, if for nothing more than our children, but we can/will prevail, because we have something they do not....
immense numbers. They make up only 1% of the population. They are good at math. Let them count us.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayson
Why would 5% of the population work if they could spend their days sitting on a beach somewhere?

there will always be people who will want to work. an archaelogist works because they love the profession. a teacher may teach because its their calling. a scientist will research a cure for leukemia because his family may have someone dying from it. an engineer will work because he want to build a ship capable of travel to Mars.

there will always be people wanting to work.

its those less desirable tasks that make people hate to work. janitorial, grave diggers, fastfood workers, etc those all can be easily automated. but because we live under a monetary system, those jobs will exist to keep the masses working, watching their Jersey Shore tv, paying their taxes, sending their kids off to die in wars, and dying when the healthcare system deems it necessary.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Money is an Abstract measure of Worth
Value is inherently defined in relation to WHO is doing the Valuing.

Considering the Fact that their lies are off track, and that the fake economy grows based upon their theatrical shows
Their base of control is all simply illusional, and those that believe it are merely delusional.

The power inherent in the currency is plain to see, that specifically is You and Me,
Our Efforts, our labors, our Values, our Mirth... this are the Nature of our Currency's Worth.

And who would accept the Currency of this metropolis, if that required an enslavement of the populous?
The Illuminati's Dream is, at it's core a financial scheme in the shape of a pyramid.

Their continued exploitation, to construct their ivory tower, requires the underhanded destruction of the base of their power.

The thinkers, the Doers, the Planners, the Dreamers... we built the cities now infested by the Schemers.

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall.. think of it, always."
-Ghandi

-Edrick

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall.. think of it, always."
-Ghandi

-Edrick

Not what they have today. Just imagine if the anglo american empire is responsible for gaza and what is happening there. See how bad out ptb are. Gaza shows you how bad our leaders are, and i mean just pure evil.

The techs and knowledge they have, is something no tyrant has had in our modern history.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Evolution, not revolution, is what's necessary. We must transcend the artifical social constructs TPTB use to maintain their control, including monetary systems, but also governments and institutionalized religions.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Great post,

Indeed money ruins everything, the biggest problem would be the transition from the money fase to the no money fase.

The first part, i'm not sure if its NWO or just a system went haywire a bad way.

But i do like the last part, of the abilities we actually have..

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

so the solution is to get rid of the monetary system?

i feel that just getting rid of money would not solve it alone, if we were to simply trade things there would still be loopholes for people to eventually gain footholds on large assets of wealth somehow, and even without money slavery can exist

getting rid of money is an important thing, possibly but i haven't spent more than enough time thinking about it

it's a step in the right direction
edit on 11/18/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
For real I don't agree with the diamond thing, for one I really don't think they're that abundant (but also not that rare either), some where between, and secondly, I don't think I would want to get dressed/undressed in a diamond house, as they are perfectly see through!

No thanks lol!!!
But the rest I agree that there are plenty of resources, and that.
I disagree that we will never break them, I beleive it will happen, the banks are going down! The corporate hogs are going down!!!! It's going to happen so fast it's going to make your head spin!!!
edit on 18-11-2010 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by Edrick
-Ghandi

-Edrick

Not what they have today. Just imagine if the anglo american empire is responsible for gaza and what is happening there. See how bad out ptb are. Gaza shows you how bad our leaders are, and i mean just pure evil.

The techs and knowledge they have, is something no tyrant has had in our modern history.

And much closer to home, just look at what's being done to the people in the Gulf of Mexico. Where is the public outcry? Shame on everyone who hasn't written to their rep about this.

This lack of caring for what is going on is why these people are still in power, and why they know they can do what they want. When the people change, the situation will change.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

so the solution is to get rid of the monetary system?

i feel that just getting rid of money would not solve it alone, if we were to simply trade things there would still be loopholes for people to eventually gain footholds on large assets of wealth somehow, and even without money slavery can exist

getting rid of money is an important thing, possibly but i haven't spent more than enough time thinking about it

it's a step in the right direction
edit on 11/18/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

trade would only exist if someone lacked things. in my vision, everyone has anything they want. if we both have lobsters and steak for dinner, why would we trade ?

im speaking generically of course. sure there will always be the few that want a rare item. but generally if we have all our desires met trade is unnecessary for the most part.

at the turn of the century there was no walmart so trade was a necessity. a farmer might produce a surplus of veggies so he could trade them for other items he would desire. in today's age of technology, there is no such need. technology and automation can create a world of abundance for all.

its hard for us to fathom a world without scarcity but the fact is its artificial. the elite's monetary system can not function in a world of abundance.

would you pay $50 for groceries at a store if another place was offering all their surplus food for free ? would you bother paying for electricity from the oil company if someone gave you a device that provided unlimited free power without pollution ?

and look at all the manpower wasted on ridiculous professions that need not exist if money was gone... financial planners, all of wall street, bankers, accountants, tax attorneys, insurance agents, advertising, public relations, etc. all those talented people could be using their brains to actually benefit mankind rather than hinder it.

and of course the ultimate form of scarcity's results are war. wars are fought mostly for control of resources. that will never end under the current system.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

there will always be people who will want to work. an archaelogist works because they love the profession. a teacher may teach because its their calling. a scientist will research a cure for leukemia because his family may have someone dying from it. an engineer will work because he want to build a ship capable of travel to Mars.

I'm not sure that this is based on reality. All theses people are working on their own projects. How do you get people to do stuff for you for no reward?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
For real I don't agree with the diamond thing, for one I really don't think they're that abundant (but also not that rare either), some where between, and secondly, I don't think I would want to get dressed/undressed in a diamond house, as they are perfectly see through!

No thanks lol!!!
But the rest I agree that there are plenty of resources, and that.
I disagree that we will never break them, I beleive it will happen, the banks are going down! The corporate hogs are going down!!!! It's going to happen so fast it's going to make your head spin!!!
edit on 18-11-2010 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

diamonds are very common. they crush them into powder and make rugs to prevent them from flooding the market (true story).

and technology can create diamonds in a lab now. they are absolutely an abundant resource.

had the monetary system not suppressed it, diamonds could be used to make incredibly fast efficient computers. diamond works much better than silicon for a cpu but its too expensive to implement. of course with abundance and a world without money, that crutch is removed

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

I'm not sure that this is based on reality. All theses people are working on their own projects. How do you get people to do stuff for you for no reward?

technology

automation

very few people are needed to do the menial tasks.

for example...

you dont need anyone to supply your local grocery store of food. there doesnt need to be people at cash registers. robotics can cut meat and distribute it. trucks can be operated without a driver. deliveries and stocking can all be done with automation. there is no need for security as people arent going to hoard and steal when they can take whatever they need. every single job in that grocery store could easily be automated.

the farm where the food is grown, produced, and processed can also be fully automated.

the only people we would really need to work would be the engineers, inventors, and designers that make the world abundant. there will always be those that want to work because it will directly benefit them and their society. a scientist who is interested in genetics might find a way to breed a better cow, one that doesnt need antibiotics to fight disease, produces 10% more meat with less fat, and a milk that fights cancer. this person's motivation to work is a desire to make a better world for all. yes people like this exist, most are just shackled by a monetary system

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You're right. This would only work if we had perfect robot slaves that could repair/build themselves and perform every task from mining to serving us a hamburger.

In effect, everyone is the top 1% elite with an army of slaves to cater to their every whim.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join