It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Color Images from Mars Rovers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I'd hardly call making up fairy tales part of a cover-up.

Well the 'official' version of 9/11 was a fairy tale
But yeah I agree. But I don't see him in your signature

LOL! I haven't updated that sig in a few years Z. Space is at a premium too. Needless to say, I will get back around to refreshing the faces soon. Thanks for the reminder my friend

IRM

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
LOL! I haven't updated that sig in a few years Z. Space is at a premium too. Needless to say, I will get back around to refreshing the faces soon. Thanks for the reminder my friend

IRM

IRM, here's a list you can choose from - the list of extraordinary gentlemen!

- Barbara Bartholic, UFO writer, propagandist.

- William Bramley, disinformation author mis-portraying ancient lurid legends about "sky gods" as "factual" history!

- "Dan Burisch", a hoaxster who pretends to have worked at Area 51.

- Alex Collier, spreads fantasy star-being "channelings", and other disinformation.

- Steven Greer, director, CSETI, so called UFO ‘investigator’. A confused soul who’s lost his way.

- David Icke, former newscaster, writer of wacky conspiracy propaganda about aliens/UFOs.

- John Lear, Jr. Proponent of outrageous theories like advanced alien beings living on Uranus and Neptune!

- Robert Morningsky, peddler of disinformation as false "Native American legends".

- Sheldon Nidle, dispenser of fake "channelings", supposedly from ‘Star Beings’.

- Richard Boylan. Another whacky theorist who claims regular contact with so called ‘star beings’.

- Billy Meier, Swiss "contactee"; who claims to have had some actual visits from a starcraft and possibly telepathic communications from its occupants as well as messages from the ‘Pleiadeans’!

- Yvonne Smith, abductions investigator, has internalized disinformation about "evil aliens" and corny ‘abduction’ stories.

- Whitley Strieber is all over the place, sometimes lapsing into the stereotyped fear-and-loathing disinformation and propaganda all too widespread in print and visual media.

- David Wilcox, who holds himself out as an "expert" on many things and claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce (sic).

- Blossom Goodchild, a scam artist having a ludicrous website making frequent predictions about the imminent landing of alien starships. Needless to say none of the predictions have come true! Because it’s all balderdash!

There could be more but these are the guys who come to mind as of now.
It's amazing how these fellas have manged to fool most of the people most of the time!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well seeing as you two have such a long list, let's try this from a different angle. shall we? How about you list the conspiracy theorists/UFOlogists that you DO consider worthy?

Seems to me it would be more efficient and a more positive attitude.

Just a thought.

Because you must believe SOMEONE, or you wouldn't be here save to play the roll of debunker troll

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Well seeing as you two have such a long list, let's try this from a different angle. shall we? How about you list the conspiracy theorists/UFOlogists that you DO consider worthy?

Of course! There's YOU! Zorgon - Viceroy Knight, Order of the Red Dragon!! No, really!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Oh and that Red Desert's name?

RED SAND DUNE KNOWN AS 'BIG RED' IN THE SIMPSON DESERT, BIRDSVILLE, QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA

edit on 19-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

G'day zorgon, Great to see you back in to your researching always a long good read from others too, you bring the best out in some readers.

"Big Red" is a good choice for choosing Mars Colours since "Big Red" is Iron Ore[haematite, Fe2O3 (red)] the most common ores are red but, a great deal may be black, depending on inpurities and the degree of weathering/oxydation.

• haematite, Fe2O3 (red)
  • magnetite, Fe3O4 (brown to black)
  • goethite, FeOOH.xH2O (yellow)
  • lepidocrocite, FeOOH.xH2O (yellow)
Pictures: IRON ORE
Hematite, Magnetite & Taconite

Bringing Mars into the Iron Age

"If you look at the soil composition of Mars, the one thing that really strikes you is that it's 5 to 14 percent iron oxide," said Dr. Peter Curreri, a materials scientist at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center. "It's almost ore-grade material."

I've changed the colour of Mars- Fields of Blue Berries to the colour of "Big Red's" middle shade [haematite, Fe2O3 ((red) #843234))]

Fields of Blue Berries true colour?

regards
Zelong.

edit on 28/11/10 by Zelong because: Correction from: "Sea of Marbles" to "Fields of Blue Berries"

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

how about these....

Philip Klass

UFO debunker/aviation nerd (he was an editor for Aviation Week & Space Technology magazine.) Is somehow able to explain all UFO sightings. CSICOP member, toilet seat thinker, general pain to UFOlogy. Needs more fiber in his diet...an anal probe from the aliens wouldn't hurt either. Good old Phil decided to attend a UFO symposium and fell asleep during presentations and was reported to be spending more time outside sucking down cigarettes than inside listening to what was being said. This must be how he conducts all of his investigations...Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z ZZZZ. So much for paying attention. SEE: CSICOP (NOTE: Mr.Klass passed away on 10-August-2005.) Once you get to CSICOP, search on "Klass" and page through the listings. Several Volumes of Klass writings can be found under the search results.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

Joe Nickell

UFO debunker, CSICOP member. Likes to replace facts with theories. Says no physical evidence exists supporting UFOs/crop circles. Will debunk anything that does not fit within the parameters of a scientific model. Nickell wouldn't be convinced about UFOs if he was abducted by aliens and given an anal probe. Given credit where credit is due, Nickell did make Art Bell look like a total ass on his own program when Bell's attempt to debate Nickell about UFOs was nothing short of a dismal failure - once again showing why some people (hint...hint) shouldn't be the voice of UFOlogy. SEE: CSICOP "See? Look, no UFOs over there!" Try looking up once in a while, Joe.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

Jill Tarter

SETI scientist who claims UFOs don't exist. Her evidence for such a scientific conclusion? She claims to have attended a single UFO lecture and once mistook the moon for a UFO. How does an astronomer holding a chair at SETI mistake the moon for a UFO?! That says it all about her qualifications in determining UFOs don't exist. So much for being scientific and looking at the evidence. Jill, you should put your Ph.D back in whatever box of Cracker Jacks you got it from... SEE: SETI

www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

how about these....

Philip Klass

UFO debunker/aviation nerd (he was an editor for Aviation Week & Space Technology magazine.) Is somehow able to explain all UFO sightings. CSICOP member, toilet seat thinker, general pain to UFOlogy. Needs more fiber in his diet...an anal probe from the aliens wouldn't hurt either. Good old Phil decided to attend a UFO symposium and fell asleep during presentations and was reported to be spending more time outside sucking down cigarettes than inside listening to what was being said. This must be how he conducts all of his investigations...Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z ZZZZ. So much for paying attention.

I spilled half my morning coffee on the darned keyboard. Geeez! Had to get a new one! I'm sending you the check!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong
  • haematite, Fe2O3 (red)

• Actually most Haematite I have seen and worked with is silver black. It 'bleeds' red though when you cut it. And because of that shiny surface it reflects blue sky

maybe that is why the haematite nodules all over Mars are called "BlueBerries"

Sorry couldn't resist
    edit on 30-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:55 AM
    link   

Seems to me it would be more efficient and a more positive attitude.

Just a thought.

Because you must believe SOMEONE, or you wouldn't be here save to play the roll of debunker troll

I agree Z!

In consultation with Springer last year, I was going to do a 'Hero's of UFOlogy' sig. I haven't gotten around to it yet... and the list is shrinking.

IRM

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:50 PM
    link   
    reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe it is a similar effect, and the iron causes reflections of the sun? Just a thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join