It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Hypnosis Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
PODcast:

Hypnosis Introduction

I'm recording hypnosis suggestions for several people and I thought some here might be interested in it.

This is the JUST the Introduction. This PODcast has no "suggestions". It's just to get the person relaxed and receptive to suggestions.

So if you want, you can just listen to get deeply relaxed.

length: 07:45
file: btstpod_3379.mp3
size: 7291k
feed: btst

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think that big puppy face to the left is all I need to relax

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thanks gonna give it a listen and tell you what i think - - update really good base levels of skills, you only need to make a new one and tweek it a little to make it muuuuuch better - the double induction is great and the voice is perfect but its far too fast, maybe each voice is the right speed, although it sounds too fast even then but the double induction speeds it up even more -

and I would like to hear more reverse set questions and negation, - you don't have to relax those arms and you don't have to expereience a feeling of peace, it can happen without your consciousness needing to know

Yeah the speed is bad and the voice is not congruent, its like your saying DEEPER DEEPER RELAX when it shoudl be deeper and more relaxed and you feeeeeellllllll wwwwoooonderrrrfulllll in this state and your subonconscious is wide open nowwwww and ect

Hope it helps and I would love to hear the new ones

edit on 9-5-2011 by yyyyyyyyyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

How do you download this?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Benevolent Heretic
Thank you for this trance i thought it was well done the speed was just right and your voice very soothing ..I've been into this for years ive never recorded a trance but i written many text trances for relaxing ...I did one awhile back that was a text trance but it didn't go over to good but i cant wait for your next one..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

peace,sugarcookie1 S&F
edit on 11-3-2012 by sugarcookie1 because: sick

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by doodles40

How do you download this?

Because I have trouble with sleeping i'm pretty much an ansomniac so was thinking this may help me?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
fands BH
brainwave entrainment added to the suggestions can really help to relax a person
I use an old version of cooledit, it has a function that applies them to a recording

there are proggies on line that do it too

for sleeping I found just adding them into a white noise loop works really well, but that is if head phones aren't a problem.

haha,,,,ooops
no starz
edit on 11-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

join