It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I have a ghost/demon following me?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

You have GOT to be kidding me.

If the laws of physics could be violated every single time a (non-existent) paranormal entity felt the urge, the entire universe would have collapsed long ago.
You're actually telling me, that the spirit of a little girl, who may have died long ago is haunting this guy - and you had rather accept that as fact than the scientific evidence ALL OF WHICH IS PROVABLE in any Jr. High physics classroom.

You actually believe that when a person dies it transforms into a mighty god of sorts, able to mold this physical world as they see fit - on a whim even. You believe that over the possibility this could be induced by hyper-active imagination, alcohol, pranks, or even some really killer chronic.
I really wish we were friend IRL, as I have a number of bridges I'm trying to unload at a very reasonable price...and for you, I'd cut you a package deal on the whole lot.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykickvision
reply to post by typwar

You have GOT to be kidding me.

If the laws of physics could be violated every single time a (non-existent) paranormal entity felt the urge, the entire universe would have collapsed long ago.
You're actually telling me, that the spirit of a little girl, who may have died long ago is haunting this guy - and you had rather accept that as fact than the scientific evidence ALL OF WHICH IS PROVABLE in any Jr. High physics classroom.

You actually believe that when a person dies it transforms into a mighty god of sorts, able to mold this physical world as they see fit - on a whim even. You believe that over the possibility this could be induced by hyper-active imagination, alcohol, pranks, or even some really killer chronic.
I really wish we were friend IRL, as I have a number of bridges I'm trying to unload at a very reasonable price...and for you, I'd cut you a package deal on the whole lot.

There are these things, some call them realms, or dimensions. Look it up.

There is this other thing, yeah. It's called light. You said this:

"Ghosts are supposedly spiritual beings, they are not physical and have no mass. Being as they have no mass, they could not ever been seen, they could not move or have momentum, and there would be literally nothing to tie them to this planet. You could not see a ghost unless it had mass - to reflect light. What would stop a ghost (assuming one could become seen) from being overtaken by the force of gravity and pulled directly to the center of the earth?
The very second a ghost appeared (if it could) it would be ripped away and thousands of miles an hour - because of the rotation of the earth, and the movement of our solar system through space. The ghost couldn't be haunting their place of death because that particular place was left far behind - somewhere in the stars, on the path our earth took. For them to have any interaction at all in our world - requires that they have mass.
Once you know enough science - the supernatural realm begins to look a lot like fantasyland. "

So if something has no mass it is instantly pulled to the center of the earth right? Yeah. Ok, that could be true but there is this thing around us a lot. It is called light.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is seriously one of the most hilarious posts I have ever been involved in.

I've got what I'm assuming are grown men/women conversing with me through a system designed by scientific methods. I am trying to assure these adults that there is no spirit, malevolent or otherwise haunting them by using the same line of deductions that made our entire conversation possible - AND I AM BEING CALLED STUPID.
I really wish I had a bullhorn to proclaim to the masses that I was ridiculed for explaining to a group of adults that there was no reason to fear ghosts because they do not exist.

You missed the part I had in parenthesis where I said (assuming it could be seen) which rather indirectly implied that it would have mass. If something has no mass - gravity has no effect on it. Strong enough gravity WILL snatch light directly to it - it's called a black hole. If it has no mass, it cannot be seen, light will not reflect back off of it to enter your eyes. If you ever see light bouncing off of what you think is a ghost, then it isn't a ghost. It is matter. If a ghost is coverting energy into matter, there has to be matter somewhere else that is paying the price for this. But then again, whenever the ghost vanishes and the matter is converted back into energy there is another element that we are missing....the nuclear explosion.
It takes huge amounts of energy to create even the smallest particles of matter. Other side of the coin....
"Converting matter to energy is no easy trick. The sun does it naturally by a process called fusion. The sun, a gigantic ball of mostly hydrogen gas, has intense pressures and heat created at its core by its gravity. It is under this heat and pressure that the hydrogen atoms fuse to create helium and release energy. Re-creating the intense conditions required to generate fusion on earth isn't easy" - but...I guess in the spirit realm it's childs play.

This thread is one of the reasons I am losing faith in the human race to ever evolve beyond the state of affairs we find ourselves in. A million years ago, our ancestors were in the trees hooting and shouting at each other in whatever form of communication existed about dangers of cheetahs or lions lurking in the shadows below. Not much has changed since then, we've just traded our spot on the branch for our favorite recliner, our verbal shouts for digital signals passed through wires, and our cheetahs and lions for chemtrails, ufo's and ghosts.

I am saving this entire thread, will print it out & laminate it, and hang it on my wall.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sykickvision

You really have to get your facts/opinions together, and think before you post. You say they don't exist, then you say that when a ghost vanishes.. blah, blah, blah.

This is the Paranormal Studies forums. Honestly you are just another pseudo-intellectual know-it-all who comes on ATS not knowing what he is talking about. Just leave.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Alright well hopefully that is all over with ... Since it basically derailed the thread.
Anybody have some actual advice, suggestions, opinions that aren't saying ghosts, etc are fake?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Alright well hopefully that is all over with ... Since it basically derailed the thread.
Anybody have some actual advice, suggestions, opinions that aren't saying ghosts, etc are fake?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by typwar

That's right, I'm just TROLLIN' ya! Absolutely nothing I posted was provable! Ha Ha Ha!
I almost had you entirely going with quacky theories from that crazy german scientist. What was his name again?
The mc squared dude? Anyway, it's not important. I'm out of this thread for good. I had my fun.
I'm going back outside all weekend to watch my leprechaun traps...it seems the gremlins keep setting them off just to keep me from getting that pot of gold.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well, if you are really worried about it then I would suggest the following. Put up some religious icons. A cross or 2 and maybe sprinkle some holy water around. Have a Catholic priest bless the house. Sage the house possibly. That should stop any low level hauntings. Also do a little research and see what else could help.

The house isn't on a Indian burial ground or a murder site is it?

And the last thing I could suggest. Print out my avatar as a nice quality picture and hang it up there. Then again that might make things worse. Might really tick things off if there is a demon involved.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

He is a satanist, not sure if he wants holy water.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am a Psychiatrist, I work with people like yourself to help address the problem. Here are some steps to take. It is important that you feel some sense of control.
First, be open to the posssiblities. It may or may not be paranormal.
This started at one house but is still with you after you moved.
Take the time to research both locations. Who lived there prior? Your county clerk will give this to you. I didn't catch where you lived. Online look for historic maps. Also see if your local news keeps archive. Don't forget that some event could have in the overall area.
Demons/evil spirits really do back away from Holy objects. Begin a prayer life if you have not already. There is a lot more I could say but for space...I have to warn you, though, that if this is supernatural, it is most likely demonic. Ghosts don't attach to a person(s). Demons are able to do so. If this was at all helpful I can let you know more

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

edit on 21-11-2010 by spaceship100 because: (no reason given)

link   
First, gravedigger, let´s assume that God created a VISIBLE universe and an INVISIBLE universe.(Colossians 1:16)
What things are visible? Us, the galaxies, planets, animals.etc., ok? What things are invisible? Well, John 4:24 tells us that "God is Spirit" meaning that He exists in a form that our eyes cannot see. At a certain point in time, before all matter existed, God created Jesus, `"the firstborn of creation," (Col. 1:16) who was His first spiritual creation.

Through Jesus, God created "celestial bodies," that is, millions of spirit creatures or angels of several categories
to belong to His spiritual family (Hebrews 12:22). Then, He started creating the material universe, the galaxies, planets, etc. (Gen. 1:1, 2) And finally He created "earthly bodies,"that is, we and the animals. (1 Cor. 15:40, 44)
Early in history, the Bible tells us that some of the "sons of God" or some of those "celestial bodies" came down to earth, materialized human bodies to have sex relations with the women on earth. Since they went 'after human flesh for unnatural use', they became outcasts in God´s family of faithful spirit creatures. Eventuallly, those rebels were totally expelled from heaven. (Gen.6:1-4, 1 Peter 3:19, 20, 2 Peter 2:4, Jude 6, 7) (Rev. 12:9, 12)

Of course, God restrained those rebels, according to the scriptures above, and they cannot materialize human bodies anymore since the Flood. But we see, in the Bible, that God´s faithful angels, materialized human bodies until the first century C. E.

Since those outcasts were confined to the vicinity of the earth, they make people hear voices, make people see visions of aliens and UFOs, harass people pressing their bodies in bed, make people have terrible dreams, deceive people making them think they´re communicating with a dead relative, when, in fact, they´re just immitating the dead relative voice, and in worse cases, possessing people´s bodies. (See "Masters of Deception" by Jaque Valee and also visit the site www.ufoevidence.org...)
yin
Since the Bible was completed in the first century AD, there´s no more need for God´s angels to appear to us.
But the wicked angels or demons try to divert people´s minds from God´s purpose toward the earth, making people think they´re extraterrestrial physical beings, when they´re not.

In your case, it seems that this demon has been harassing you from childhood. First advice I give you is get rid of anything related to occultism or spiritism. Pray to Jehovah, through Jesus, asking Jehovah to have it out of your life. The Bible says;"Subject yourselves to God, and the Devil (and by extension his angels) will flee from you. (James 4:7) Any additional help, just let me know, we can talk by e-mail as well.

´
edit on 21-11-2010 by spaceship100 because: The last line was incomplete

edit on 21-11-2010 by spaceship100 because: misspellings

link   
I can't find any archives, maps, or anything similar online. I've tried before, and I just tried now for a bit.
I live in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.
And I'm not sure if our main library has archives of any sort, I've been there a lot better never have checked or seen anything.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Gravedigger,

I'll see what I can find online for history background. The general area had a large Native American populaion. I am trying to get some historic maps and I'll see what I can find.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Outcast2

Thank you I appreciate your efforts.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Very interesting story, it reminds me of an experience that I had ongoing for a couple of months in mid 2009. Although with mine I never actually saw anything (I did feel and smell it, and on one occasion heard a voice that scared the crap out of me) and I believe whatever entity I encountered was malevolent, not necessarily a demon but something that didn't hold good intentions toward me. My advice to you is to cautiously and calmly try to communicate with it. The reason I say cautiously is because you, or most people at least, wouldn't want to provoke any entity, much less one that may be powerful enough to do some sort of harm to you. I say if the spirit has never given you a reason to be afraid, don't be. Just respectfully ask its name and purpose or try to ask other questions that are relevant to you... Either do this with a tape recorder for later analysis or if you are into meditation and psychic development, try to project your thoughts to it and listen for an answer. You say you have heard this spirit speak before, why not ask it to speak to you again? The entity in your story does not sound malevolent but it also does not sound very helpful (like a spirit guide) so I suggest you find out what is going on, as someone else said it could be intentionally or unintentionally draining your energy, contributing to your depression. Or it could be your hormones, who am I to judge
In any case, I can't discount what you say. I have had too many of my own experiences that I can't explain any other way than to point to the supernatural.
edit on 22-11-2010 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hi there!

If you really want to be sure that you are not possessed and eliminate then I have a few tips for you.

For more details PM me. Here I can tell you that you should try reading the book Zhuan Falun:

www.falundafa.org...

Always remember.

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thank you for that, I will take a look at it when I get the time.
I'm just reading up on it now so I don't end up downloading something I won't use really, but it seems interesting enough, and if it will help me figure some things out I will definitely put what it says to use if I find it says anything helpful.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well from what you say you sound like you are like me ^_______^ Only thing is I enjoy having my spirits around me even though once in a crazy blue moon like last night I get the crazy insane spirit that has the feeling like it wants to beat the living mess out of me >,< Ughh... I'm just glad that this time I didn't wake up with scratches on my hand and arm. But otherwise, I would try talking to a psychic or if your lucky like me you'll find a friend who acts like a pyschic and allows the spirit into his/her body to talk to you. Which is how I found out about all the ghosts I know which are listed here: Azreal, Legion, Samuel, Mesiou, Ragnorak, Merrifort and god knows what this new one is that is "STILL" following me today apparently.... oh yeah, forgot one more: Asmodeous ^_^ But yeah... I don't know how to tell you to help yourself further except maybe try meditating to clear your mind? Because I too suffer from anxiety, depression and its possibly worse then yours since I've tried suicide and that doesn't help "AT ALL!!!!!!!" So yeah.... good luck to you and feel free to reply. I'll respond when I'm back online.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Think you have a Ghost, Are things moving? Hearing noises, People thinking you are extreme, no one believes you. Need your house or place blessed or cleanse? Will no one help you? Can’t talk to anyone. Call Today I can help. Call me Saul J. The One. 503-270-1571 please leave a message if no answer for a call back

We investigate to help client(s) determine if they have paranormal activity and understand why they have not passed on. We will not do anything that the client(s) does not approve of and we will keep all names and locations private upon request

Have a poltergeist, demons, haunting, having some paranormal things occurrence.

Seeing spirits, need an exegesis, need help in spiritual warfare. Exorcism. Is your family under an attack? Need help closing off worm portals in your home, business, or surroundings.
Demonic Monsters (Created by the devil, results of men/women hate/desire/evil will, or black magic.

Mark 16:17
And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name, they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues.

68.00 per hr. cleansing call 1 hr min
20.00 trip fee.
88.00 Total

44.00 Phone consultation

Paypal account for payment

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join