It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somebody debunk this video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
or explain how you can do this with a software program, or camera or however it is done. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

www.youtube.com...
edit on Thu Nov 18 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's just really bad video quality. You can see the lines that seem to distort her face run through the whole image. It's an optical illusion.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Every movie you see nowadays has some sort of special effects.
So it's not that uncomon to do if you have the knowhow.

There's plenty of software out there that you can download that will do something like this.
usa.autodesk.com...

Maya in particular is a good 3d tool.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Please show me that video in high quality, then we can speak about shape shifting reptilians.
In my opinion this is no proof for anything but someone who took a record of a show with a camcorder. The pixels move too strong in the view. That way you see some nose at place where the ears should be.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I prefer to see the original video on their website and see it for myself instead of recopy on youtube. Usually, youtube would compressed the video to lower quality that can trick our eyes. However, if original video show exact as the link in youtube that you showed are same. We can discuss from there. Too many reptilian videos showed in youtube were disorder quality instead of real clear image of reptilian.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

thanks, now i just need to crack it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
oh my god not another one of these threads haha
Its to do with compression of the video.....you would not need to edit it in any video editing software to get this....all you need to do is upload it..copy it...upload it again...copy it again...and upload it again...thats it job done any video will become distorted after a few copies and posts.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If the video was in HD, then it might be worth watching.

CGI imo

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ac647

You do realize this is the 'Introduction Forum' don't you ?

In other words it's the place to say hello and well ... 'introduce' yourself ... certainly not the place for very poor quality videos with absolutely nothing worthy of discussion or debate on ATS.

I apologize if I sound a little snappy but if you take the time to explore the site and follow the T&C's then the time you spend here will be more enjoyable for you and more valuable for us.

Welcome to ATS.

Woody

top topics

join