It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is coming...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Am I the only one that has this feeling?

I don't know if it is going to be another global war, a second american civil war, a pole shift of the earth, a comet, 2012...

I never claim to be one of those nutty psychics, but does anyone else feel something on the horizon? I don't even know what it is, other than to call it a reckoning of humanity. The day humanity will answer for it's sins.

Hope I am wrong, but as Phil Collins said, "I can feel it in coming in the air tonight."

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm expecting lots of civil unrest in lots of countries - lots of unemployed people, taxes rising, budget cuts, more surveillance than ever before.

Hell it's already started in a few places.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

Lots of people have been reporting this and if the number rises in proportion to the global awakening this means that all people are somehow connected to one another.

And i will say this once again: you won't feel anything due to the polar shift and if things go down at this state humanity won't even last long enough to see the end of it because it takes at least 500.000 + years.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

There really needs to be a rule to ban all of these I had a bad dream posts or bad omen posts. It just gives cartblance to folks to create dozens of these threads. At least choose a better title so when looking at the threads we can skip them. Perhaps CONJECTURE: Something is coming

My 2 cents (your mileage will vary)
Z

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There's an incredible amount of energy pouring down to earth at the moment. It's affecting all of us.

Have a look at these 2 videos and you will see that what is coming is very, very beautiful. There's no need for fear.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry - I posted the wrong links. Now corrected.

edit on 18-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod

There really needs to be a rule to ban all of these I had a bad dream posts or bad omen posts. It just gives cartblance to folks to create dozens of these threads. At least choose a better title so when looking at the threads we can skip them. Perhaps CONJECTURE: Something is coming

Z

Second and AMEN to that 1 brother/sister!
twitter that $#!T

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well I'm just going to carry on as normal and what happens, happens.

If there's something I can do to stop something bad then I will but until then.....I won't let things get me down and I'll focus on what REALLY matters to me in this reality and not something that hasn't happened or may never happen.

Doom and gloom towards the outside world just creates more doom and gloom and then what do you have but doom and gloom.

The world is what we make it....right?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Thanks for those links.. watching it now

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Z

why don't the people that disagree with these threads just stop reading them, stop posting in them, and stop insulting the people that start and/or do believe in them

all you are doing is causing dissent and projecting anger at people for their beliefs.

you are adding nothing to the thread

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

"why don't the people that disagree with these threads just stop reading them"

That is what I'm trying to do and why I suggested a subject tag so they could be ignored...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Z

That's why I am asking, if you haven't felt this, that's fine as well.

But just being an observer of the news, I feel we're soon coming to a crossroads, where mankind is going to have to choose it's final path, for better or worse,

I'm not claiming some #ing omen or other psychic nonsense.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Darkrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

reply to post by kalisdad

"why don't the people that disagree with these threads just stop reading them"

That is what I'm trying to do and why I suggested a subject tag so they could be ignored...

There really needs to be a rule to ban all of these I had a bad dream posts or bad omen posts.

your original statement would say otherwise

if you don't like the OP of a thread, STOP reading and POSTING

you will never see me post in a thread that I have no interest in
I will disagree in threads that I believe in, but I will not ask for them to be banned...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Mabey you are sensitive to feel the Sun charging up. I dont know, but I feel where your comming from. Never know it may ultimatly be a good thing you are sensing.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
There's an incredible amount of energy pouring down to earth at the moment. It's affecting all of us.

Have a look at these 2 videos and you will see that what is coming is very, very beautiful. There's no need for fear.

www.youtube.com...

It sounds like she is talking about the Annunaki... One thing I want to know is.. Why is it that she says we are god, and the Hawaians are sumerians etc. yet the Sumerians, the Indonesians, Hawaiians, have their own gods? The don't worship themselves.

The Annunaki made us slaves. It also could sound like Pleidians and Reptilians, I can't tell if she is saying Reptilians are good or bad. I heard Reptilians were controlling stuff and shutting down airports.

It's too many things out there. I personally feel like something out there is a higher power, but it's so many things out there that it's hard to tell from fact from fiction. Thats why I just stick with God. He is a lot more believable since He doesn't plan on showing Himself.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Well I'm just going to carry on as normal and what happens, happens.

If there's something I can do to stop something bad then I will but until then.....I won't let things get me down and I'll focus on what REALLY matters to me in this reality and not something that hasn't happened or may never happen.

Doom and gloom towards the outside world just creates more doom and gloom and then what do you have but doom and gloom.

The world is what we make it....right?

I'm struggling with exactly that. Trying to be aware of my surroundings but also trying to stay in the here and now. It's a balancing act for me. As I've grown older and hopefully a little wiser, I have realized that I have expended a lot of energy and head space on subjects and issues that when all was said and done...were irrelevant to my life and a total waste of my energy. On the flip side there have been issues I've bought stock in and was later grateful I did. You have to be careful of the direction you're gravitating to and the amount of time you spend there, unless you want to live in a life of speculation which is healthy to a point but living a life of watching the rear view mirror is not living for me.
edit on 18-11-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
well, i know thanksgiving, black friday shopping, and christmas are coming. and if that don't get you excited, not sure what will. at the end of the year, people's emotions are heightened. bad feels worse, and good feels great. and it gives us a sense of looking back at our lives this year, and did it amount to much. there's an awful lot of psychic energy just based on that alone. its ok to look for signs and premonitions. but if you miss out on all that's great in your own life right now, its kind of sad, right? and of course, nfl is always great.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Originally posted by wcitizen

www.youtube.com...

It sounds like she is talking about the Annunaki... One thing I want to know is.. Why is it that she says we are god, and the Hawaians are sumerians etc. yet the Sumerians, the Indonesians, Hawaiians, have their own gods? The don't worship themselves.

The Annunaki made us slaves. It also could sound like Pleidians and Reptilians, I can't tell if she is saying Reptilians are good or bad. I heard Reptilians were controlling stuff and shutting down airports.

It's too many things out there. I personally feel like something out there is a higher power, but it's so many things out there that it's hard to tell from fact from fiction. Thats why I just stick with God. He is a lot more believable since He doesn't plan on showing Himself.

She doesn't mention the Annunaki at all, lol, or reptilians.

You might want to watch these two other videos where she covers the same topics - it might fill in some of the blanks for you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
YES, YES!!!

There is definitely something "coming" soon ---> Christmas and Santa Claus will be "coming" soon!!!

BUT, I have been having this sure-bet "feeling" lately that Scrooge is going to steal Santa's sleigh this year and crash it into the side of a mall somewhere destroying all the children's Christmas presents this year!!

I say that we need to get one of those TSA people over to the Scrooge's location on Christmas eve so that Scrooge can be given a thorough cavity search in hopes to prevent Scrooge from hijacking Santa's sleigh!! We must stop this horrific event!!

*SIGH* (due to the fact that every week there is a thread created based on a bad "feeling". It just gets so dang old.)

edit on 18-11-2010 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I think this is a good valid thread perhaps it should have opened in a different catagory. I agree that this poster shouldnt get thrashed.

I think anytime I log in to ATS I'm feeling something is in the air, either that or hoping nothing is coming.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You're right. I do feel it and been feeling it for a long time. I'm not to sure if it's something that is going to happenany time soon though. Take this example for instance. Have you ever thought of someone and then the phone rings and it's that very person? I sure have and I think something simular is happening but on a much bigger scale. Tension, stress, whatever you whanna call it is at an all time high with the world economy "going to hell" (that fact is inacurate by the way) all the fear mongoring going on everywere. Even Canada has started propagating fear (I ain't to happy about that) So, all that tension, we all feel it. And one day it's all gonna blow up in total anarchy. The world is going to hell in hand basket and the PTB are helping in any and every way they can. Like I said before; Let's prosecute the PTB. We out number them by the billions. They might be able to stop a few of us but they can't stop us all.

top topics

join