It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thursday Nov 18 Coast to Coast Pole Shift Planet X

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Haha maybe you're a prophet or the reincarnation of jesus, maybe you should start a church and become rich like L. Ron Hubbard? If you become rich then you wont have to wait for those checks each month for being a shill haha (sarcasm) !

Could you imagine a job coming up with lines line:

The blood of the baby tunas is polluting our glaciers.

Now that would be a job I could get into.

I have never heard this Coast to Coast show. I sometimes travel at night and I would love to hear such nonsense just for the laugh in it. I imagine the host does not challenge or ask simple questions, but rather draws out stupidity to clutter the airwaves. Wait that reminds me of morning new shows I have been so unfortunate to view.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Haha maybe you're a prophet or the reincarnation of jesus, maybe you should start a church and become rich like L. Ron Hubbard? If you become rich then you wont have to wait for those checks each month for being a shill haha (sarcasm) !

Could you imagine a job coming up with lines line:

The blood of the baby tunas is polluting our glaciers.

Now that would be a job I could get into.

I have never heard this Coast to Coast show. I sometimes travel at night and I would love to hear such nonsense just for the laugh in it. I imagine the host does not challenge or ask simple questions, but rather draws out stupidity to clutter the airwaves. Wait that reminds me of morning new shows I have been so unfortunate to view.

Haha If you start a cult and need a good business manager then I'm your guy. I have only heard coast to coast on youtube but I would love to hear it when I'm having insomnia. Maybe someone can give us the time and station it comes on?

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join