It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thursday Nov 18 Coast to Coast Pole Shift Planet X

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hey folks !
Lmao because of this guy.....he talks about how our souls respond to our lies, how selfish people will only meet selfish aliens, and how benevolent aliens will help kind heart people only if those people live in a kind community without any selfish person in it. What's a bunch of bull !
This is why I left project Camelot and Avalon in the first place.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
Sorry but for me i got nothing from her that i have not
all ready heard, i think she is just out to make a buck
with all this 2012 pole shift etc stuff. i think she's fake.

Give me scientific facts backed up with evidence
this is just the same old doom & gloom "we must
look within ourselvs for change" give me a break.

No doubt 2012 will be interesting and yes the poles
will change (maybe they will go back to poland so WE

can have OUR job's back LOL) but the planet will NOT
turn upside down? how silly.

haha i come from the land down under. and trust me its not too bad. i dont want to come from the land up on top.....nothing rhymes with that.

she fails to get my attention and i bet she makes cash
doing these talks. tell me i'm wrong..

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

love, earth, yourself, be one with all that is...simple, free, peace!!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Rhadamanthus
reply to post by Human_Alien

˙ǝʞɐɟ ǝɹɐ ǝsoɥʇ ¿ʇɟıɥs ǝlod

pardon the intrusion here but
am I suppose to stand on my head
to read this post???

How'd u do that ??

Yoga and pilates dude, when I was a young man a wise old man told me to treat my body like a temple, so I did, unfortunately I chose a temple to Bacchus, I'm %$*(£" now so can't read the above post if you manage to decipher it could you tell me, thanks.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Do you have a link where I can listen to the speech mentioned in your thread title?

Do you have a link where I can listen to the speech mentioned in your thread title?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Peladiens for the World, Zetas for the USA-- those are two of the known benevolent alien entities.

planet X is stopped at the SUN,where the planet X south pole is sucking up all the Suns flares & CMEs,
NASA & the Government knew of the return of Planet X some 50 years ago...
or else it was during the Eisenhouser administration

India and much of SE Asia will sink under the seas in minutes
the west coast USA will become tropical, the east coast up to the Applachian will be flooded
the NC mountain west will be the kingdoms of the rich elites, not a place to flee to
most of PA will remain except the area around Philly & all of NJ will be inundated

the HAARP program was developed solely for the radar imaging of the Mother-Ship,
underground continuity of gov't at Denver region of Colorado which will generally excape
the flooding from the crustal shift, but will then have lots of lakes or lochs in the mountains valleys.

expect a precurser, monster event before the year end... then it will be only some 7 weeks
until the pole reversal. (I have to wonder if this is the same monster event that takes place in the webBot
or TWZ predictions?)

Gordon was in a free association mode--- spilling lots of divergent info & facts
(like i do when i'm in a story telling zone... the stuff instantly flows from nowhere)

all in all, not eye-opening at all...based on a extreme Belief-System which relies on 'good' aliens vs.
bad aliens (a ratio of about 30-70) the suspension of the laws of physics : with the orbit of PX, the
sliding of the Earth crust, along with techtonic plate movements.

the new North Pole will be just East of Brazil...
but the northern part of SA will slide westward as if the continent had a pivot point of western Brazil
and spin some degrees counterclockwise....
so my guess that the new N. pole will be in the area now occupied by the Carribean...
but the Atlantic ocean will spread wider as underwater vulcanism goes viral at the midAtlantic ridge.
while the Pacific is reduced in size. even as the India ocean & south China seas all grow in size

Australia & NZ will pretty much be OK, but Indonesia & Japan get decimated into nonexistance

i'm afraid thats all i recall right off

link   

Originally posted by Komodo3
Has anyone noticed the sun setting for last 3 days?

but more south of where we usually see it, a lot more south of where we usually see the sun go down. I realize that sun set changes some because of the season change, but this seems more drastic.

I'm not saying this can't or won't happen but something of this magnitude would surely catch the attention of many more especially those arm-chair conspiracy scientists

The Sun will keep setting further south, a little more each day, until Dec 21 when it'll reach its furthest/lowest point then, start ascending north again. Hence the Winter Solstice

Winter Solstice = shortest day in the year.
Summer Solstice = longest day of the year.
Spring Equinox = 12 hours day/12 hours night (equal)
Fall Equinox = 12 hours day/12 hours night (equal)

So the Sun looks different with every season.

link   

ʇǝɹɔǝs ɐsu lɐnʇɔɐ uɐ sı x ʇǝuɐld ʇxǝu sʇɐɥʍ os ʎɐʞo `ʇɟıɥs ǝlod ɹǝɥʇouɐ ʇɥƃıɹ `ɥɐǝʎ

lɟoɹ

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Originally posted by Rhadamanthus

˙ǝʞɐɟ ǝɹɐ ǝsoɥʇ ¿ʇɟıɥs ǝlod

˙ʇxǝʇ ɹno pɐǝɹ ʇ,uɐɔ oɥʍ sɹǝqɯǝɯ sʇɐ ɹood ǝsoɥʇ

www.typeupsidedown.com...
edit on 11/18/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

¡ ʇı ʞunɥʇ ǝʌɐɥ p,oɥʍ ˙˙˙ ʍoʍ

Woody

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11
i want to believe her message.. but i live in dallas tx and have not seen a shortage in gulf fishes are a rise in the prices. so is it just the deep sea life that is dead... i'm not even sure really. i dont see it on the news much any more..

i also tried to find a list of fishes that we eat that comes from the gulf and could not find one.. and i know that the china sea is having a jelly fish problem but if all of the fish are dead shouldnt china be going through food shortage problems also?

so if this poll shift happens in 2 years what about the rest of the biblical prophecies that have not yet happend..will they all come true in the next 2 years....

what about the temple mount and the anti christ... or false prophet... i would be very dissapointed in the bible if it was not phrophetic.. haha i think i would feel cheated if the pole shifted and our age came to a close with out further incident...

are these the 7 years of tribulation? cause it's not that bad.. don't get me wrong things are hectic and pretty much sucks finaincially but life is still beautiful.. i thought i'd be screaming for death but i'm not...

so is the bible truely prophetic or is the little grand mother right... or do the two not correlate?

The bible is rubbish...it's not true/a lie created by people to control people, sure there may be a few truths hidden amongst the sh*t but it's mostly rubbish. (sorry chriatians)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

this is all nice fiction.
should make for another good movie someday..
I certainly hope those that really believe everything you just blurted out
see a shrink.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Goodnight, another prediction...

My prediction is it wont happen...

Poleshifts take centuries anyway lol.

Doomsayer hippies...wow...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
OMG less than 2 years away and you guys still think a planet is gonna magically decloak and appear. You all make me sick with this planet X crap. When will this finally die? Im sure after 2012 it will get another date and you guys will still believe.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Honestly...I believe that we all have this 'gift.' I just think that our conditioning since birth puts very strong filters on our brain/spirit connnection and one cannot communicate properly with the other on that level. I think sometimes we don't know exactly how to listen to our higher selves, and when we do receive a message perhaps we just dismiss it as being some random, crazy thought that you don't pay any attention to because your filter tells you that this is not possible. I believe it takes lots of practice and opening yourself to knowing that what you FEEL is what is REAL.
and you, my fellow Piscean (I'm gonna take a wild guess here...), probably 'feel' quite a lot. We're programmed that way.

I don't think any one of us is more special than any other one of us, it's just some of us are able to more easily 'break on through' due to different factors having increased our openness, maybe even our energy frequency. And I know this is something each and everyone of us can attain.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I don't like to speak ill of others, but when it comes to Kiesha Crowther, I cannot remain silent. She has been caught in many lies in the U.S. and is being investigated by two tribes. Therefore, I greatly question any prophecy she sets forth on anything. She has made claims that she was made "Shaman" over the Salish tribe in the Flathead of Montana. Then she made claims that she is Lakota, and was made "shaman" over the Lakota too.

I grew up and lived on the reservation most of my life in Montana. The Salish tribal elders do not know of her. She is currently under investigation for fraud. www.newagefraud.org...

She also charges money for "shamanic teachings" and ceremonies. As a first nations woman I can assure you that it is insulting to our culture and my people to charge monies for ceremony. The ceremonies and teachings are not for sale.

I urge anyone with questions about these things contact an elder of a tribe to discuss these things. You will find that it is against our ways to charge money for teaching or ceremonies.

Also, we do not believe in pole shifts and do not give what you call "shamanic teachings". Our holy men do not refer to themselves as "shaman" and our holy men and teachers stay with the people. The authentic old ones, do not travel and do not charge.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The limbic system is involved in production of basic emotional drives, such as anger, fear, etc. The limbic system, specifically the hypothalamus, also has a degree of control over the autonomic system. The parasympathetic branch of the autonomic system controls the lacrimal glands via the neurotransmitter acetylcholine through both the nicotinic and muscarinic receptors. When these receptors are activated, the lacrimal gland is stimulated to produce tears

User name, "Human Alien", the 'Tribe' video found a tear of love from the heart of it All.
A healing glow usually follows, if done Right as a biochemical reward.

Whether tears of youth or tears Of the father.
The essence remains the same.
A 'holy' water, a grail of grAce.

That's the way it looks from here.

edit on 19-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

¿uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıdʎʇ ʇınb 'ǝsɐǝld noʎ llıʍ

Second line.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
double post
edit on 19-11-2010 by tyranny22 because: to keep from sound repetitive, please see above ^

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

Yes I did, in fact. Actually, I (as I always do when encountered with information such as this) researched this lady and the Tribe of Many Colors immediately after viewing the video. So I did my research...about her and about this fraud site. It was kind of funny when I read the allegations on the fraud site, they made so many suppositions without knowing the facts of this lady's life, just conjecture. Such as she isn't a 'real' shaman because she isn't full Native American...well, this is addressed when you do your research. Research her BUT also research the sources on this fraud site.
After I did my research, I made my own decision, based on my own abstract thought processes.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
was dreaming about something like poleshift today. (didnt read about it recently nor did i think much about it). It was day, clouds were very beutiful, almost like aurora borealis, spiraling around the sky and i was feeling desoriented, dont even want to say it ..

(: uʍop ǝpısdn ǝʞıl

well that was it... had very hard time getting asleep for last two days, but could be becouse of light cold i have

Iam not convinced by the way Keisha speaks or looks, just first impression. Like womans on sex-hotlines, not that i would call them, but they put similar effort into speaking.

And about this monster event...
Nick Cave sung something, that just stuck in my head, and which i think goes very weel with this:
"Game was never won by standing on one place for too long"
So, speaking for myself, if there would be coming something, that would even cost my current life, but would be begining of new state of things for the earth and its beings, i dare to say iam going to heartily welcome it. (not that i would give up easily)

edit on 19-11-2010 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join