It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thursday Nov 18 Coast to Coast Pole Shift Planet X

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

I'm not arguing the long term effects of the disaster. I'm challenging her assertion that all life in the Gulf of Mexico is dead, which it isn't.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

I think she is referring to what is going to happen when she says that all the life in the gulf is dead. It might just be a matter of interpretation.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Guess I'll have to wait till this hits youtube. Sucks not being able to listen to C2C in the UK.

Oi! C2C you have the internet at your disposal, you can stream this live world wide. Many people do this from their own bedrooms. Get on it, you know it makes sense. (incase they're watching)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Do you think this is a magnetic pole shift or an actual flipping over of the planet? Has a planet flipping ever been observed? I think magnetic pole shifts have, but how does the planet flip?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Have a look at the link I posted on page one of this thread

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of Keisha Crowther now. I watched her series on 2010 and was uplifted. It was a very comforting talk. The idea of a global consciousness tied to the earth and that we are all one resonated with me.

However, when I went to her website www.littlegrandmother.net... I found an "urgent message" posted there in which she addresses the fraud claims being made against her.

I started searching for what she was referring to and found this site: www.newagefraud.org...

According to the discussion on NAFPS, she does not have any ties to the Lakota/Salish tribes which she appears to be representing, and some of the people who are backing her are not the most savory characters. I would not have even pursued it if she had not spent time defending herself. I'm thinking a true shaman with a real insight would not have spent time addressing the issue.

However, there is a reverse speech analysis on you tube which claims to show she is not being deceptive in her speech patterns. www.youtube.com...

But the use of crystals in her ceremonies does indicate that she is more "new age" than true native american. My overall feeling is that if you find her material useful in trying to be a more positive, loving individual, incorporate what you can. Just be aware that she might not be who she says she is.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well all see when the three days of darkness comes to see how much truth is in what she says.
But then again three day of darkness is what, most of the oldest tribes and people talked about.

What does it matter how we get this information what matters is that what is actually happening on the planet that is what is important. As long as the earth keeps changing, 2012 should be a vary interesting year.

So what new.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

since the interview is with Gordon James Gianninoto...i went to his web page ->>
poleshift.ning.com...

it seems he does a lot of communicating with the [B]Zeta Talk gal, Nancy Lieder

and is very remote from the self styled Lakota Shaman lady...
)(
Little Grandmother: from her website linked in the post above this one, it states:

he has been recognized as shaman of the “Tribe of Many Colors” by the spiritual elders of many indigenous tribes and peoples including the Cherokee, the Cheyenne, the Hopi, the Inuit, the Aboriginal people, the Waitaha, the Maori, the Maya, the Zulu, as well as the lamas of Nepal and Tibet

the 'Spiritual' elders meaning deceased? Elders' spirits? or certified /legitimate Elders of all those Nations?
I sense shes getting a self proclaimed certification from the authority of her feelings, empathy, & not live people
~~~ Why is she even in this thread, She's not even in the C2C program tonight ~~~

i'll have my solar powered batteries on full charge tonight, so the C2C show that airs here
from 1AM--to-5AM can be heard in its entirity (at least when i'm not nodded out)

this Gordon James G.uy is an Attorney, Contractor (as in a military ops sense?) and
a ET contactee... he isn't a channeler too?

i await his revealing/ or else acknowledging the truth that the aerial UFOs
that are getting more frequently seen,
are actually observerable phenomena which are a result of the fragmenting polar magnetism
which are produced because of the fluxuating 'wobbles' and 'voids' in the field

We definitely are in the period immediately before the actual reversal or shift.
so there will be wild fluxuations in the poles, lots of drifting, and sometime having
regions where a N pole is registered in more than one place at the same time
edit on 18-11-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
Well all see when the three days of darkness comes to see how much truth is in what she says.
But then again three day of darkness is what, most of the oldest tribes and people talked about.

Watch Ivan 'Evon' Stein's presentation of Timeline to 2012 and he has a good a theory as any on the upcoming earth changing event, that includes cyclic ice ages, pole shifting, 3 days of darkness...

also adds credence to theories/prophecy presented by Cayce and others on the tectonic shifts that will cause the rise of Atlantis

video.google.com...=-2083664141770160259
video.google.com...=-4297176536307310875

edit on 18-11-2010 by kalisdad because: added links to the 2 part videos

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by quest4info
star and flag ...i'm kinda speechless right now.
Yea me too,I usually don't have the patience to watch these videos,but she had me mesmerized and it left me with a very good feeling.She makes it sound so easy.............

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Awesome, more predictions that won't come true, stop looking for the end, find peace within. Everyone dies that's my prediction, so enjoy life while you can.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg
Do you think this is a magnetic pole shift or an actual flipping over of the planet? Has a planet flipping ever been observed? I think magnetic pole shifts have, but how does the planet flip?

the magnetic pole flips. apparently this has
severe atmospheric and other consequences.
and yes, it has happened before.

if the whole planet flipped I think we'd also have severe atmospheric and other consequences, but that hasn't happened yet as far as we know, though a related event was recorded in Yorktown, VA in 1781 by a British Army officer ;-)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg
People would have to reprogram GPS, but I think we could figure it out eventually.

If our precious Mother Earth literally flips, do you really think GPS will be the biggest concern? Unless of course you'll be wanting to find the best route to out-chase that tsunami!

But seriously, who knows. All these 'special' people with their 'special' insight have their own 'special' opinion as to what 2012 holds.

So don't look for any one to prepare us should a Pole Shift occur. People already are saying all the whale/dolphin beaching is due to a magnetic shift that's already occurring so again.....who knows?

The truth is up to each of us to find and embrace.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Oh really? Nancy Lieder? Good gawd. There goes his credibility and the show hasn't even started!

That woman is insane. I am not saying she might not be channeling aliens (because I have no idea) but the fact that she suggested pet owners kill their pets in 2003 because a Pole Shift was imminent ------ will never be forgiven let alone, forgotten.

So not sure if it's good PR if people associate themselves with her.

edit on 18-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by msdesertrat

I'm not sure what to make of her either.
There's something deeply sincere about her but her convictions sound too doom-ish.

And for the person who questioned why I included her on this thread:
I did because they're both pole-shift related and her video is recent.
I think I thought I mentioned that? If not, sorry. Didn't mean to confuse anyone.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

If our precious Mother Earth literally flips....

You seem to be of two minds....you acknowledge a possible magnetic pole shift/reversal (it has been moving for many years, gradually. Big "flips" were in ancient times, and I don't think they happened instantly).

But, the word "literally" implies a physical re-orientaton of the entire planet, as in axis change, not a mere mag pole change.

... to out-chase that tsunami...

How will the Earth's magnetic field ever cause a tsunami?

But, at least there should be agreement ( I hope ) on Nancy Lieder. Heard htat video....what a terrible person!! And, yes crazy/delusional.

Saying to the people stupid enough to believe her, who KILLED THEIR PETS, that it's "OK"??? Jeeezzzz.

D-Bag of a woman. Lethal injection for her, gets my vote. Put HER in a "better place"....

("Just like going to the vet's for a rabies shot....")
edit on 18 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by St Udio

Oh really? Nancy Lieder? Good gawd. There goes his credibility and the show hasn't even started!

That woman is insane.

its all about who you hang with... Lets let this Gordon G. man stand alone
& decide on the merits of his ideas ...
the Nancy Lieder (survive in a trench advocate) & Little Grandmother are side issues...
and your the one that castigated her as 'insane'...
refer to quote above

I just don't know where you are going with the thread... the best guess i have, is your introducing arcane side-bars to generate pages of responses for your own puffy-head glorification as a OP with a finger on-the-pulse of the ATS community. perhaps your correct or Not

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I am of NO mind as far as a pole shift. I have no idea what's in store. It could be a magnetic shift and/or a physical one. I never said I knew. And depending on who you're talking to or reading up on, there are as many opinions on this as there are people so, what's your beef?

No offense Weed but you don't seem to ever grace my threads in a non-confrontational manner. You pop on with your fighting gloves laced up and ready to take blows. Why? Are we THAT opposing on everything?

I am absolutely neutral about this thread. I just posted the information and being a thoughtful OP, I am trying to address each person.
So again, what IS your problem? Must you always stand out as a bully? Don't you have some weeds to whack?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Holy crap. Where am I going with this thread you ask? (oh man, I can say something but I don't want to violate T &C)

I mentioned Keisha because she might be of interest to some people and obviously, she IS.

I mentioned Nancy because YOU mentioned her.

I am just trying to post information about tonight's C2C show. But I am thoroughly convinced there are a bunch of angry, mean, combative people out there and that's really a sad reality to be reminded of.

You don't like me or my thread? There are about 500 more threads to pollute.

I just can't believe people react like this. I never go on other threads and start guff. It's unnecessary and impolite but I guess people get a pseudo sense of bravado when they go out in public ......anonymously.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i just got off the phone, i called a hopi elder friend of 25 years.
he's never heard of her, yet i linked him to the video.
he'll be getting back to me when finished if anyone is interested in his opinion.
he told me right off the bat to be careful of who we believe, he said many study and use the words of elders
as a business. he said this is very very offensive to the elders themselves, and that these people will pay a very deep price for their deception.
i am not saying this about keisha yet, but am interested in his opinion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join