It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thursday Nov 18 Coast to Coast Pole Shift Planet X

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Attorney, contractor, and ET contactee Gordon James Gianninoto discusses imminent Pole Shift tonight on Coast to Coast. (this show is sure to be a crowd pleaser)

You can listen online by clicking on your state from the link below and find a radio station. Not sure if C2C is international and if not, we'll be sure to give you the heads up when you're about to parish

www.coasttocoastam.com...

If you're not familiar with Wisdom Keeper of Earth: Kiesha Crowther aka Little Grandmother, she confirms an impending pole shift as well and.....it's happening right now.
I don't think this was worthy of it's own thread so I am just stickin' it on this one.

Enjoy (or sob)!

Kiesha Crowther Little Grandmother, one of the 12 young Shaman wisdom keepers to establish the "Tribe of many colors" recently was on a European Tour spreading her message on how to start living from the heart. She also speaks about our ancestors, the pole shift, where the extraterrestrials are hiding and what we can do to change our world and heal Mother Earth. This is a 25 minutes summary of her workshop in Zurich, Switzerland of early November 2010. Two shorter videos on 2012 and various subjects will be published soon. The workshop was held in two languages (English with German translation) but we compiled for you only the English original.

www.vimeo.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thank you so so much for posting this!! especially the link to the video of Kiesha, I just finished it and it was amazing...it struck a chord in my spirit, and I am going to be sure to share with others.
Thank you again!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Thanks Human_Alien! I was initially skeptical about Keisha but she has won me over.
She's the real deal, a modern shaman who is linked to the ancient traditions directly.
Her messages are very important and I take them very seriously.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

˙ǝʞɐɟ ǝɹɐ ǝsoɥʇ ¿ʇɟıɥs ǝlod

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhadamanthus

pardon the intrusion here but
am I suppose to stand on my head
to read this post???

How'd u do that ??

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
out of all of the all of the ridiculous conspiracy theories on this site and in the world, NIBIRU is the one we all need to study and be aware of, because the ancient sumerians left us messages to warn us. think about it people, why are we having bizzare weather worlwide? because of global warning? no, because eris is getting closer. all the answers are at www.letthetruthbeknown.com. stop wasting your time talking about 911, tsa body scanners, etc, etc etc that gets rehashed over and over on this website, which is a sheel of what it used to be. wake up, be one with GOD, Love, and whatever happens will be ok. have no fear...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

LOL

How'd you do that??? Now I have a kink in my neck but it was worth the pain!
Brilliant!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Thanks Human_Alien! I was initially skeptical about Keisha but she has won me over.
She's the real deal, a modern shaman who is linked to the ancient traditions directly.
Her messages are very important and I take them very seriously.

I'm not sure how I feel about her. She seems sincere no doubt but she's really putting herself in front of the firing squad with this particular statement.

I can't help but notice, these people who supposedly possess some insightful wisdom about our future, they tend to leave a margin of safety by saying (something along the lines of) "if people don't change....."
Giving the impression that should these predictions (or in Keisha's case, statement) not come to fruition they can fall back on something.

So we'll see.

I think most of us have such a little knowledge of geo-science and astronomy (placement of stars etc) that Earth can flip upside down and most of us would be none the wiser.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pisces77

Thank you so so much for posting this!! especially the link to the video of Kiesha, I just finished it and it was amazing...it struck a chord in my spirit, and I am going to be sure to share with others.
Thank you again!!

You're very welcome (Pisces here too!)

Like I just posted, I really think she's sincere. I just question why some people seem to have this gift of insight while the majority of us are left out in the rain and out of the loop. Doesn't seem humanitarianism (did I just make up a word?) to me.

Feel free to grab her video off this thread and start a new one. Perhaps this does deserve some attention. I just don't feel like ducking and dodging anymore flung tomatoes from the audience (after my "It was NOT an airplane" thread).
I mean, I am still cleaning myself up after that one

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

˙ʇxǝʇ ɹno pɐǝɹ ʇ,uɐɔ oɥʍ sɹǝqɯǝɯ sʇɐ ɹood ǝsoɥʇ

www.typeupsidedown.com...
edit on 11/18/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
out of all of the all of the ridiculous conspiracy theories on this site and in the world, NIBIRU is the one we all need to study and be aware of, because the ancient sumerians left us messages to warn us. think about it people, why are we having bizzare weather worlwide? because of global warning? no, because eris is getting closer. all the answers are at www.letthetruthbeknown.com. stop wasting your time talking about 911, tsa body scanners, etc, etc etc that gets rehashed over and over on this website, which is a sheel of what it used to be. wake up, be one with GOD, Love, and whatever happens will be ok. have no fear...

The argument that many have is we're leaving the translation of the Sumerian tablets to very few people. So it's been argued that they (Sitchin for example) are misinterpreting the text but like everything else, people will always dispute controversy.
Hell, what am I saying? People now a days dispute the weather!

I personally believe in the tenth planet. Hell, I entertain the possibility that there are a LOT more planets in our solar system that take on a broader orbit than the rest of us.
While I am at it, I don't believe Jupiter is a planet at all. I think it's one of our Suns. I further believe our system might have more than 2 suns (Nibiru being one of them, Jupiter and of course our Sun)

Interesting times indeed.

Hey Boon? What are you doing here? Did you leave your thread unattended or did you assign Phage as hall monitor?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

˙ʇxǝʇ ɹno pɐǝɹ ʇ,uɐɔ oɥʍ sɹǝqɯǝɯ sʇɐ ɹood ǝsoɥʇ

www.typeupsidedown.com...

Why thanks Misoir. Now I am wondering, why the need? Was this Pole-Shift inspired?

Again, thanks!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Is this supposed to be a magnetic pole shift or is the whole earth going to spin wildly on its axis?
If the spin happens, that would make tsuami and earthquakes and volcanos right?
Even a magnetic pole shift would be bad. People would have to reprogram GPS, but I think we could figure it out eventually. There are equations for figuring out where you are on the earth I think. Someone would be smart enough to figure it out and even though it would take a while, we could reprogram the GPS.

Animals would really be messed up though. Any animals that rely on magnetism to guide them as they migrate.
I think animals would evolve to figure out where they are, and they'd form new migration patterns, but they'd have to learn which places are safe to nest in or breed in through a lot of trial and error.

I think new wetlands would form. Deserts that haven't seen rain in a long time may suddenly see rain. Swamps may dry out and new swamps form. This earth will heal but it will take time. Humans survived an ice age once, we can do it again, although many may die. There are always a resilient few that will survive and continue the population.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
star and flag ...i'm kinda speechless right now.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I watched on the History Channel something called Apocalypse Island it is in the South Pacific and it has a monument that was built by the Mayans. According to the researches that studied the monument the Mayans built that monument to watch and study the night sky for the event in 2012. Supposedly we will have an alignment of the Earth, Sun, and Dark Hole in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy when the sun rises on December 21, 2012.

They claim that the natural events that have been occurring in the past 20 years or so are related to this alignment and what could occur is a possible Pole Shift because the Dark Hole will be releasing a wave of radiation targeted straight at the Earth. This happened 13,000 years ago apparently and they said scientists have confirmed a Gama Burst (?) hit the Earth at that time except that was the summer solstice. It is very intense every 26,000 years and this will be the 26,000th year.

Well that is just what they claim. I am not an expert on the subject.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by quest4info
star and flag ...i'm kinda speechless right now.

Yeah I know. I seem to have that affect on people.
Oh. You meant the video?

Glad you enjoyed it (you did enjoy it, right?)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I watched that program too a few months ago. I think (Jason? Is that his name?) is going to have his own show next month showing the excavation of this Mayan monument. Hope it's better than that DUMB "Chasing Dummies" show with Zahi Hawass.
That guy is clueless as far as possible alien-history. I have to consider him a certified dis-informant.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Nine minutes into the video she says all life in the Gulf of Mexico is dead due to the oil spill. This is not true, I live in New Orleans, and private fishing has been only slightly impacted so far. We just had a crab boil last weekend, and the water activity was relatively on average for this time of the year. Not trying to nitpick, but it wouldn't be fair to address the Swiss regarding our oil spill and making it sound worse then it is. Now I understand her having a strong affinity to nature, so she was probably just more overwhelmed by the disaster itself then anything.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Remember the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill? It is still impacting the area. Lingering oil deposits will cause issues for a long time. When this spill first happened many scientists stated that everything would correct itself quickly and things would return to normal. Well 20 plus years later they have proved to themselves that they were in fact wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Coast to coast is still on the air? That's great. Used to love listening to Art Bell when I could stay up that late. Some of his callers were a real laugh riot.

Geomagnetic reversal is something that does happen, has happened and will most likely happen again. But it doesn't happen overnight.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join