It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corn chip shaped UFO filmed in UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Here is a new video of a supposed UFO that was spotted a few nights ago in the UK.

Supposedly this craft has been spotted a few times before.

I suspect this is more of a Military thing as opposed to an Extraterrestrial Craft.

Corn chip shaped UFO UK

You be the judge!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

It said it was from the UK, but that was an American accent. It also kind of looked like a plane. I dont know what UFO's should look like but it had flashing lights like a normal aeroplane.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost
Here is a new video of a supposed UFO that was spotted a few nights ago in the UK.

Supposedly this craft has been spotted a few times before.

I suspect this is more of a Military thing as opposed to an Extraterrestrial Craft.

Corn chip shaped UFO UK

You be the judge!

Hmmm Interesting... The video doesn't show much as it's dark, other than lights, but as I’m sure you will agree a flashing light such as can be seen in the video does lend well to a terrestrial air craft.

Here is the image of the craft.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d5c6827b8dc.jpg[/atsimg]

I wonder if any of our aviation expert members can identify it??

Korg.

edit on 18-11-2010 by Korg Trinity because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Thanks for posting the pic, it gives a better perspective than the video as it is so dark.

I am trying to find any information regarding the past sightings of this craft and if any other footage is available to make any kind of comparison.

I do agree that the lights look terrestrial but the object looks a lot larger than a conventional air-craft.

It is just too hard to tell from the video.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Found this thread which could explain it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

An A-17 Experimental Stealth Attack Plane.

Shape certainly looks very similar.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Khayal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I saw a brown triangle at 200m an it had airplane flashing lights, iff it was any higher ud think its a plane....
Planes dont stand in place lol.
edit on 18-11-2010 by kera1337 because: forgot somthin

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Interesting. Have seen similar before, but at a much higher altitude. The light configuration is designed to make those on the ground assume it is convetional aircraft. Which it's clearly not!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Here is a video filmed in Dudley UK from 2008 - I am not sure if this has been debunked?

Also here is the Wiki link which provides a little more information regarding the wave of sightings in 2007-2008

Dudley Dorito

A few Pictures of the Triangle

Here is a thread dating back to 2008 discussing the events.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-11-2010 by Mark_Frost because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It's got flashing lights so it's civilian/military.
I find it funny the news called it "corn chip shape" instead of Triangle shaped. Wonder why?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost
Here is a video filmed in Dudley UK from 2008 - I am not sure if this has been debunked?

I hate to break it to you though, but that video is clearly fake. You can see where the real sky has been edited out by the regular mask around the foreground.

This video is fake IMO, but that doesn't mean that the video and picture you posted in your OP is fake. I fully believe we have a military black project craft that all are calling the black triangle clearly in shot.

Korg.

edit on 18-11-2010 by Korg Trinity because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I thought it looked a little suspect

I wonder if there is any credible footage ever taken of these Triangles in Dubley?

I cant seem to find anything that doesn't look fake.

It would be great to have an older incident on video that could be compared to this video.

I'm interested to see if all the sightings of the Triangle had terrestrial flashing lights attached to it?

Maybe someone will have better luck than I did in finding one.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost
[mo

looks very similar to the tbr 3 but who knows, great footage anyways, i live in the uk, hope i get a glimpse of whatever it is

peace

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The 2nd video looks and acts exactly as a kite would.

It you watch it seems to vanish but that' only because its flat edge on, I don't think its a fake, just extremely poor quality video made even worse by Youtube.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Love the thread title... the question that came to my mind was Frito or Dorito shaped.

"Spectacular, my friends".

The strobes seem more like navigation lights from a terrestrial craft. Don't think the FAA requires them on extraterrestrial craft. I have no doubt that it is a genuine video of something in the air.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
could be the bae taranis en.wikipedia.org... although its not meant to fly till next year

strange that the only report comes from an australian source when its meant to come from the uk

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

whats a tbr 3?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Triangular craft has been reported over the West Midlands in Britain at least twice in the last month .

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

got any links?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The video in the article doesn't go with the story at all
The guy on the video is clearly American, and he says the UFO appeared from "marshmallow field" which as far as I can work out is in Washington

Anyway, if it's English it should be a ufo CRISP!!! not a Chip

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

There's a couple more but they tend to be registered for specific counties rather than just the *West Midlands*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join