It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 16, sentenced to life in jail for killing her rapist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
And he wasn't just raping her, he was raping dozens of kids and making them work as sex slaves.

Petit ion: Free Woman Who Was Jailed for Life at 16 for Killing Her Rapist

Of all the horrible stories of human rights abuses out there, this is one of the more stomach-turning. A girl who was trafficked as a sex worker and repeatedly raped starting at age 13 is serving life in prison for doing the only thing she could think of to escape: killing her pimp.

Sara Kruzan was only 11 years old when she met the 31-year-old man, G.G., who would become her pimp. With Sara's mother addicted to drugs, Sara was allowed to form an odd relationship with G.G., in which he plied her with gifts and outtings. When Sara was 13, G.G. raped her for the first time. For the next three years, Sara was controlled by G.G., who made her and several other young girls sell themselves for sex seven nights a week for twelve hours at a time.

Seeing no other way out, at age 16, Sara killed G.G.

What I want to know is WHO ARE THE SICK LAWYER AND THE SICK JUDGE who condemned her for life for this? I want them to lose their job, their house, their name and maybe even go to jail for being insensitive pricks.

Yes, this was 15 years ago... but she's still in jail.

So I did some digging... Here are the names... prosecutor : Tim/Timothy Freer and the judge : J. Thompson Hanks.

So if you care about her... I suggest you start calling people.

A few numbers...

California Youth Authority
County Of Riverside : 1st district : 951-955-1010 2nd district : (951) 955-1020 3rd district : (951) 955-1030 4th district : 951-955-1040 5th district : 951-955-1050

And concerning this case... According to Human Rights Watch, there are no persons known to be serving life sentences without parole for crimes committed as children anywhere else in the world.
Even kids in North Korea in work camps don't stay in there all their lives. Ah California, the worst prison system IN THE WORLD.

EDIT 2 : Tom Freer, the prosecutor, IS NOW A JUDGE. He was appointed by Swarzi himself. Here his number : 951-304-5400
The judge who condemned her is still a judge : J. Thompson Hanks (951) 955-4074
edit on 18-11-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Don’t worry Vitchilo they will never be punished for their crimes against humanity. The new law of the land is designed to protect the criminals from the victims. You can’t kill someone in self-defense any more even if they are going to kill you. Self-defense is illegal in the Western world now. You have to call on the police and wait 10 minutes that’s about 2 minutes after he already raped you and killed you.

Now he will get about roughly 20 years but if you kill him for raping you well you get life in prison. Don’t you just love a penile system that supports punishing the victim? Sorry ass lawyers and the evil officials who create these laws.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
well, she could have gone to the police and reported her case. no reason to kill the man.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

And what was he sentenced? Oh wait he probably got off scot free right? Better he be dead then what I would have done, he would be alive, but there would be frikking important parts missing forever and he would never be able to rape again!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
there is no "justice" in the current judicial system. what a joke

i feel so sorry for this girl
edit on 18-11-2010 by ZiggyStardust because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
well, she could have gone to the police and reported her case. no reason to kill the man.

Yeah, well her life was probably threatened to an extent. Wouldn't you think?

"Cry to anyone, 'specially the pigs, and we'll rape-train you and toss you in a ditch to die." Also, she was crippled emotionally and mentally, severely traumatized. No one is expected to be rational at that point (raped repeatedly starting at 13), and nobody should be held to such a standard in that condition. A minor, especially.

She is now 31 years old.

F-ing shameful. She should be released immediately, and whoever prosecuted and sentenced her should serve the remainder of her sentence. Life without parole, goodbye.
edit on 18-11-2010 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

You say no reason to kill the monster who ruined her life?

I say every reason, and cheers to her.

This sentence is grossly wrong.

It makes you wonder about the people who imposed the sentence.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
They probably threatened to hurt her mom I'm geussing. Ridiculous though. How did the 16 year old kill her pimp?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

well, she could have gone to the police and reported her case. no reason to kill the

man.

This is true. But if she was forced to have a sex act every hour for 12 hours a day for three years I would guess that after 13,400 acts she was just thinking of getting away. Poor kid.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Shes probably in prison because her "pimp" probably had/has ties to us govt officials. And they dont need her remembering any names or faces. Sad but probably true.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Why didn't her lawyer plea insanity.

Surely a jury would have accepted that?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I support vigilantism in rape cases 100%

How else would the victim ever feel safe again knowing that person is out there

I feel bad for that girl and hope something good happens to her

It's a sad day when we are supposed to be "Free" but we are not even allowed to defend ourselves
edit on 18-11-2010 by squirelnutz because: terrorists made me

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Are there any links to the actual court case? There must be more to it for her to have gone to jail. We're missing details.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I am assuming that you will follow your own advice should you ever be raped or assaulted, and do nothing to save your own life or defend yourself, just let it happen then go to the police......if you are still alive to do so.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Are there any links to the actual court case? There must be more to it for her to have gone to jail. We're missing details.

The link in the OP?

second

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The state cant permit career criminals with recidivism rates into 90% and beyond to be killed. The state would lose too much leverage with "safety" voters and by proxy much of the means to funnel millions upon millions into its pocket while maintaining an armed para-military force to ensure the funds get to where they belong.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

i actually called Tom Freers office and it was the district attorneys office. The case is in archives. They asked my name and then put me on hold forever. They asked how I was connected to the case. I explained that I had simply read the story and was wondering about the details of the case and why a child was sentenced to life when she was a victem. I was eventually told that the records at the DA office are not public, and that I would have to contact the court to get information because they have public records. I had to request that number and got it. It is 751-304-5000 if anyone else is interested. I will say, it was interesting, that when I said why I was calling, the gal said "excuse me, I'll be right back" almost immediately and I was on hold for 15 minutes.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
May God keep punishing the United States for its evil.

She should never have served any jail time for killing her rapists. It doesn't surprise me to keep reading the evil our nation accomplishes.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

It is amazing what you can put into a garbage disposal!
Then, you never have to worry about making the mistake
Babbit made years ago.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
her argument wasn't that she killed him to get free from his stranglehold over her. No, she claimed she killed him on orders of man, whom she was living with and who was, apparently, a convicted felon (among other things). She claimed he threatened to kill her, and her mother, if Kruzan didn't off GG (the pimp).

Had she had better lawyers, they'd have taken a better approach and she'd have probably been found not guilty by reason of insanity or she'd have pleaded out to a lesser charge and she'd be out by now.

Instead, she took the dumb route and the evidence showed that she robbed the pimp, lying in wait to kill him.

Premeditated murder which might have made the insanity plea a bit harder to claim.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join