It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO realy runs our so called Democracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi,
I find it interesting that people believe when you vote, the person you vote for will represent you!
They where funded buy companies owned buy the elite . yea they say theirs no kick back. but i ask you this when did a company give money away for no benefit ?
The Australian election just held shows it all , our Government wanted the mining companies to pay a fairer tax only on supper profit (when they invest little pay the basic mining fee and make billions ] We the people own the minerals,the government seen the problem and tried to fix it.Our miners ( i use OUR as a joke as they are majority owned by foreign companies Including USA) started a add campaign against the government, our government keeled over just in time and only just one the closet on record ,Yep the miner don't have to play the tax

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mamarika

what?
sorry, idk if i'm just really that sick right now that my head is spinning and can't make any sense of this, but i could not understand the second half of your post.
yeah, governments work for designated constituents.

edit on 17-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
HI, WElcome.

Are you a minor. You said you began a campaign. You most be really involved, and care a lot about this issue. It seems your government and my government are on the same track, best of friends, Mate!

As to voting, I can only speak for myself. I know that all those people on tha ballot stink! Except for very local elections, like city council, schhool board, nobody knows these people. They represent an image. I vote for an image that I think stinks less than the other guy's.

The reason I vote, It's my right and duty as a citizen. I respect the men and woman who have fought for me to have that right, and I will continue to vote, no matter how futal.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewoman
HI, WElcome.

Are you a minor. You said you began a campaign. You most be really involved, and care a lot about this issue. It seems your government and my government are on the same track, best of friends, Mate!

As to voting, I can only speak for myself. I know that all those people on tha ballot stink! Except for very local elections, like city council, schhool board, nobody knows these people. They represent an image. I vote for an image that I think stinks less than the other guy's.

The reason I vote, It's my right and duty as a citizen. I respect the men and woman who have fought for me to have that right, and I will continue to vote, no matter how futal.

hey... what's the rest of your sig? I can't see it and I'm curious about the bottom line.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I know, I have to go back and make it all fit. Here it is. I think its Mutenanda (spelling?)

There are those who know not, and know not that they know not.
They are fools, shunn them.

There are those who know not, and know that they know not.
They are simple, teach them.

There are those who know, and know not that they know.
They are lost, guide them.

Then there are those who know, and know that they know.
They are wise, follow them.

I always liked this one.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mamarika

The NWO is Revealing itself in many ways right now . It will first be implemented in Australia , then Spread from there to Europe and North America . The Signs of this are All around us if you just open your Eyes and Look .....

Specific areas in Australia have been reserved for the higher echelon of the ruling elite.

Already, a particular shire in Queensland has been selected to house a huge prison, four times the size of any other prison in the state. Retired military and police are being encouraged and programmed to re-locate to the shire. Many more will soon be getting the "call" to move to the shire to be standby personnel for the NWO.

Prisons are being constructed in anticipation of resistance to the elimination of freedom as the NWO is implemented. However, with all the increased programming for obeying the authorities being played repeatedly, it is doubtful that there will be much resistance to the NWO in Australia.

new topics

top topics

join