It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
wow what an amazing thread with an amazing video, it has everything!

Compelling proof, testimonies, Phage attempting to debunk it by quoting NASA and failing to debunk the rest of the clips, no explanation on how the objects changed course, moved in curve motion, appeared out of nowhere, etc. etc.

Seriously, why doesn't this thread have more flags and stars?

Also, I was just looking the other day for the picture frames before the Russian probe lost contact, NICE FIND OP!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

Thank you very much! This is my first thread and imo it's a pretty epic one! Ha ha! (If I do say so myself)

Glad you enjoyed it!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

A slightly annoyed comment about a joke from the alternate crew.

Phage,

Interesting info - thanks for posting it - I hadn't seen that before.

The only problem I have with it as being the only "meaning" of the visitors comments is later on in the video you can hear a somewhat lengthly commentary from Dr. Mitchell and he talks about the fact that our technology is not as advanced as the "visitors", etc. etc. I don't think he was talking about road runner patches there. Do you?

So there you have Dr. Mitchell directly using the word "visitors" in a very different context than the attributed - and not direct - explanation of his use of the term.

Certainly muddies the waters, no?
edit on 11/19/2010 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

I agree. I have heard this exchange about visitors a thousand times and wondered exactly what the context was leading up to those remarks. I'm not a sucker for the official story all the time, but it seems to make sense in the way Phage described. I know there is/was an ongoing game of sneaking things into spacecraft- the weight is monitored very closely...especially back in the Mercury/ Apollo program days.

Reminds me of the mini "art museum" on the moon thread.

Z- if you see this...what was the series I referred to? know a link where I can find it? Had saved the pics on my old puter but not saved location.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Replying to myself...

Found the thread with the series in question. The OP is a video, but the next post by Phage has links to the actual stills. Guess it wasn't he that mentioned the blanket theory...not that it was a bad one...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Yup those were the other metal debris series.
Too many threads I lose track of stuff even on my own site sometimes because I forget what title I gave them

Ah here is the 'tools in a blanket' post on page three

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From BAUT forum

Tools in a blanket..

Gotta LOVE debunkers

But thanks for pointing me back to it... I missed that one

edit on 21-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join