It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
As for ice particles ect or space debris this could be fine for SOME of these objects but not all.

Yeah.. well my problem with 'ice particles' is the movement seen in many of them. In the STS75 video the motion of the objects defies the debris theory simply because NO ONE has yet explained what force causes all the different directions and some have curved pathways...

Since there is no atmosphere out there, a blast from the shuttle engines would NOT make particles just scatter and flit about like dust on earth would do. I have even seen some try to state that the gravity of earth is pulling these down in an arc yet ignore the ones going away from earth.

Its funny actually, the desperation some show, including tossing Newton out the air lock when it suits them

Here you can see LunaCognita's motion study and the long debate

New Analysis Video of the STS-75 Tether Incident
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I perceive that your post above is correct on the reality of the ones going away from earth.In the OPs video i believe that some of these objects are displaying intelligent or independent movements.Cheers for the link to the thread New Analysis Video of the STS-75 Tether Incident, i will give it a read, cheers.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowsecretxx

Excellent find. That's one of the best compilation vid's of NASA cover-ups (or lack thereof) that I have seen. Most of the clips are of the indisputable variety. So many vids are anomalous and iffy, but not this one. Really enjoyed it, thanks.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
I had seen most of the images, but how the hell did I ever miss that Apollo 14 clip! Wow...isn't that like proof right there? I mean for christ sakes...what else could this conversation mean?

Edgar: We've had visitors again.
Alan: Yeah.
Edgar: Hardly worth mentioning.
Alan: Agreed.

Hardly worth mentioning?!? At least Edgar later came to his senses...

edit on 11/18/2010 by greybeard1 because: (no reason given)

I think what Edgar meant was that the visits were so numerous and had been reported so many times, that it was hardly worth mentioning again.
edit on 11/18/2010 by greybeard1 because: left out reply

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by greybeard1

Thank you so much! This is my first thread and I am so glad that everyone is enjoying it and some even debating! I enjoyed the video too. The first thing I thought when I saw this is: This has to go on ATS!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

OVER THE YEARS I HEARD THAT one of the first man on the moon went nuts little after returning from the moon.I HEARD THE STORY WHEN I WAS A CHILD, IS IT TRUE????????? AND WHO COULD POSSIBLE BE?????

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It's like seeing the hoof of a reindeer and just missing Santa, so close you could just taste it!
one of these days with all the camera's out there hopefully someone will put this stuff to rest.

For now it's still the same thing making you think it is plausible but nothing to say it is it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

The fact that isn't put to rest I think is what makes it so intriguing! If there was no "what if" behind it, and we all just knew, then we probably wouldn't be so fascinated. It's because it is unknown to us that keeps us looking and searching for answers!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yes the screen saver picture is just that... its from a piece of artwork. The triangle out the window of STS61... that I ordered an 11x14 print and 600 dpi scan of the negative from NASA (cost $110.00) Yes the 'official' story is 'space debris'

Thansk
I knew that pic wasn't real. I even have a version where I circled something in that pic in my ATS media from the thread it was originally in. LOL When I first saw that pic I was like yeah no way...

Now the triangle pic, I LOVE that...I would pay for that print!
and of course it's just space debris lol

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Was thinking of making it a poster for the website Caption : "NASA says: Space Debris" :lol;

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Was thinking of making it a poster for the website Caption : "NASA says: Space Debris" :lol;

AND ice particles...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

AWESOME!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

What more proof this guys need.

Is not more a question of IF they exist. Who they are is the question that remains...

Great video. S/F op, thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It was probably Phage that mentioned this a while back...something about a lost thermal blanket in space during a mission...

I attributed the photo series with the triangle - Z, the print you ordered I think is one of them - 8 or 10 really neat looking UFOs in LEO...to the blanket story...cuz the object changes shapes dramatically from image to image....

It rang a bell when in the video the man's voice describes "Metal-like or metallic-like" "definitely not rigid..." "structure"

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? The photo series may have nothing to do with this blanket story..I may have made that connection in my head...

Luna Cognita has alot of cool vids on youtube....

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
I attributed the photo series with the triangle - Z, the print you ordered I think is one of them - 8 or 10 really neat looking UFOs in LEO...to the blanket story...cuz the object changes shapes dramatically from image to image....

No the triangle is a different set.. there are only two in that series. The 'metal' series' I don't have the data handy at the moment but can dig it up. I am not sure about that blanket reference though. There is another set of three that look like a tear in the photo. Those I believe were the Apollo set and I have seen that one in Luna's video

But forgive me if I don't take NASA's word every time they say 'space debris'

As to Phage... I like him... but he does tend to quote the 'official' version a lot

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Here is the one from Apollo..

www.thelivingmoon.com...
edit on 19-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Is that a Photo Glitch Zorgon? It looks to me like some kind of photo artifact.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
Is that a Photo Glitch Zorgon? It looks to me like some kind of photo artifact.

No there are three images in the series, all at a different angle. If it is a piece off the spacecraft I would be wondering why it wasn't a concern

A piece of something in the camera? Seems to clearly focused to be behind the lens...

A piece of something on the window?

No idea really... and no official comment that I have yet seen, though I haven't checked back for some years

I DO believe that we can rule out Alien Spacecraft or Black Ops shuttle on this one

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
one of the first man on the moon went nuts little after returning from the moon

Well Buzz Aldrin had some issues after he got back

Surprisingly, Aldrin's reservations about describing what it's like to kick up moon dust for an hour and a half, as he did on July 20, 1969, are in marked contrast to his willingness to discuss – free of charge – the dark side of his life: his struggles with depression and alcoholism, his two failed marriages, his difficult relationship with his father, and the tragedy of his mother (born Marion Moon), who killed herself shortly before the lunar mission because she did not think she could handle her son's imminent fame.

Buzz Aldrin: the dark times that followed that historic flight
www.telegraph.co.uk...

But I don't currently have any of the names of the first people who went to the Moon

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Here is the one from Apollo..

www.thelivingmoon.com...
edit on 19-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Its a part of a black wall where the paper-hanging has come loose I guess

WTF?!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well it COULD be a tear in the 'fabric' of space/time I suppose

OR

A tear in the blackout curtain that they missed while snapping out the space craft window

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join