It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House swapping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I recently watched the Holiday. It was a beautiful and heartwarming movie. Jack Black was great. Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet were both gorgeous. I got to thinking after reading a comment from davespanners. He wanted to see the stars at dark. Which in my area is always perfectly dark. So I believe we should start House swapping! This would be great. Like wife swap except with houses or apartments. We can trade homes and you can do what I do and I can do what you do. What do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I actually did that with some folks in Australia and man it was great. We actually got our visas and went back to validate them. Now I just need to build up the fortitude to just go for good.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

That's great! I was hoping to go to somewhere in Europe. California is just to political sometimes. Someone from Europe can switch with me and fill in my place in politics.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Anybody from Hawaii or Puerto Rico ready to swap with an utterly boring North West home?

Heck, I'd even go for the wife-swap along with the house-swap, but I don't wanna expose any man to the evil that is my wife. I don't hate anyone that much....

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

That's great! I was hoping to go to somewhere in Europe. California is just to political sometimes. Someone from Europe can switch with me and fill in my place in politics.

Anytime

Badazz winter knocking on the door, only a couple hours of daylight each day, +14C indoors, 2 huntingdogs to walk every day, no TV, no fridge..
..but got a HUGE sofa that takes up a large portion of my livingroom, you'd love it

If you wait until spring, I might have some gardening for you..I'm the one not working in this pic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df220ea4a420.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 21/11/10 by DogFin because: lol, added pic

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
..or we could put up some kind of ATS couch-surfing list

Do any of you have experience of this? I've met a few russian couch-surfers on cruises between Finland-Sweden. Sounds like lot of fun.

top topics

join