It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Russians going to be the first major country to convert to the United Nation's Agenda 21?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
As a former totalitarian state still with inclinations of those days and a disheartened population, it would seem to be an ideal start for the rest of the world. Who's next?

Quote from the article: The Kremlin is considering pushing ahead with the biggest geographical redistribution of its population since Josef Stalin's forced deportations of entire nationalities in the 1940s. Under the plans, which were leaked to the daily Vedomosti newspaper, the majority of Russia's 141 million-strong population would be concentrated in just twenty urban centres rather than sparsely spread out over one fifth of the earth's surface as is now the case. Unquote.

Link to the article:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Oh boy. I were hoping it wouldn't be true. That all of Agenda 21 would be debunked....Oh boy are we in a heap of trouble. Are you innate with the works of Brandon Levon? If not, you should watch the youtube series "Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes", which explains and links VARIOUS Multitudes of general conspiracies and this one, and gives an explanation as to why. S&F, i would of never known this

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I hope the Russian people fight! If the globalists try to pull that in the U.S., the sh*t will hit the fan. Especially those of us living in rural areas - we like it here and have no intention of moving into a "city center". I'd rather die in a hail of bullets than live as part of a herd driven from my home town by elitist jackasses who think they have power over me. I say to the NWO... Bring it! At least of few of your "relocation" lackeys will be introduced to my friend Mr. Mossberg before I get on your train.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I honestly believe the US is already doing this. The first thing they cut was the rural development plan. Then they are continuing to snatch up every bit of property they can. You can find several maps on google etc. that show how much land the US government has bought and made "public" lands.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Once all the people are moved into cities,
no doubt the elites will start buying up cheap rural retreats.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yeah because we all know that people lives are improved so much by being crammed together into anonymous industrialised cities.
I mean just look at all the the large cities around the world, an almost zero crime rate, happy, healthy people, no violence or drug problems. How could you not use it as a model for how everyone should live.

This really is the worst idea I have every heard

The leaked plan said such places had "no future" and were not worth developing.

Who the hell said that they wanted developing, maybe some people are happy even if they don't have 24 hour access to a McDonalds.

As someone who is currently trying my best to escape the city I live in I am deeply saddened by this
edit on 17-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Federal Real Property Profile

A comprehensive, and descriptive database of all real property under the custody and control of all executive branch agencies, except when otherwise required for reasons of national security, in accordance with Executive Order 13327. You must be a Federal Government employee to access the website.

It is funny cause now you can't even view the official maps.

edit on 17-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
In a few short years 1 of 5 in the Russian Military will be Muslim.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Love the post... I too turn to Mossberg as my primary means of home defense. If the Mossberg 500A under my bed isn't good enough then perhaps my DPMS Arms AR-15 will do the job. The Global Elites/UN know damn good and well that they will have to disarm the American public before their plan/agenda can be realized. The 80 million gun owners in this nation are the only defense against it. I pray to god that the day never comes that we are forced to defend our freedom and sovereignty in such a manner, but I think you and I both know that my prayers will more than likely go unheard. That being said all I can say is bring it, and if they take me down I'm taking as many of them as I can with me.

P.S. for the Government watchdog piece of trash that is more than likely monitoring this you know I'm right. You guys don't want this, it is a losing battle and you know it.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Hell, I don't know exactly what this is all about. I couldn't believe it when I came across it. It was only in the last week or so that I understood what Agenda 21 was about. This sustainablility, globalization, NWO and Agenda 21 stuff is getting awfully thick. Forget Icke and his reptalians, but I do believe that the ETs have spend a lot of time scoping us out from rectum to brain, from individual to top man in government, and tiny, starving country to those rich and decided we are not worthy of self-determination. So they gave us an ultimatum. and a set of plans Get our selves together as a globe or suffer whatever their miximum punishment would be.

Every bit of this new stuff is absolutely the reverse of capitalism. No American company or government would rush into these changess without a damned good reason. Sure, a lot of the other countries will gain, but we in the developed West can do nothing but lose, lose, lose, but yet we seem to be close to leading the pack. So there must be a very harsh explanation. I frankly think we have been threatened with extermination if we don't knuckle under, and I also frankly think that a great deal of resistence is expected. The signs are all around us that our governments are taking hundreds of steps in the name of fighting terrorism to deal with those that resist. Unfortunately, the US with our strong beliefs and heritage of freedom will pay the biggest price for compliance. Countries like China with strict social regimentation, will be basically getting a pass.

(I had no intention of doing this bitchin' when I made the OP.)
edit on 17-11-2010 by Aliensun because: verb tense

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Did anyone read the actual article...

They want to move people were it would be economically possible for Russia to have a triving economy.

What is more important is that Russia want to do this in order to more easily provide basic utilities...

At the same time... the youth's of Russia are moving out of small communities and into bigger cities as stated in the article...

Basically the article is stating that those small towns and villages are shrinking to the point were providing essentials is becoming more expensive and inefficient.

Fox
edit on 11/17/2010 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

AR-15 NICCCEEEE

Seriously , guy above me, you are still in the Icke phase? Snap out of it. Reptilians is just another word for Evil. And I am not using any literary devices. Read an Icke book aboutReptilians, then read it again replacing all the words with 'Evil', 'Entity of Evil' , 'Diabolic Being' and it will always ,make sense. Icke just wants to profit.

In 2nd response to this post, after reviewing Video part 11-13 will explain this in omega project codes :

aroud 2:00 to 4:00 Explains it all

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

I believe you are absolutely correct! They are already in the middle of enacting Agenda 21 in the US. The federal government is buying up all kinds of land and/or creating massive preserves "to save nature". Really it is about scooping up all th eprivate land so that people cannot use it, live on it, or anything else.

Their goal is to have all of us slaves living in squaller. In mega city ghettos where they can keep an easy eye on us. That way the earth stays pristine and beautiful. It is after all, their world. Just ask them.

As a matter of fact, I believe the federal government owns something like 72% of the land in Arizona for example. Which I will also remind is technically illegal as the federal government isn't even supposed to be able to own land!

People had better start waking up, and fast.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
Did anyone read the actual article...

I did and I think it is just another form of programming folks.

They want to move people were it would be economically possible for Russia to have a triving economy.

That is just another excuse they use to instill fear into people. The country is not going to come to an end or stop growing because people live in rural areas.

What is more important is that Russia want to do this in order to more easily provide basic utilities...

Perth to Sydney is a long ways and they seem to be doing alright.

At the same time... the youth's of Russia are moving out of small communities and into bigger cities as stated in the article...

In all honesty when I was young I did not want to live out in the boonies and I don't think that most young people do. They want to live where the action is and then it seems the older you get you regress and go back to the boonies. Not in all cases by any means but in my personal experience I have seen this a lot.

Basically the article is stating that those small towns and villages are shrinking to the point were providing essentials is becoming more expensive and inefficient.

Wow what a better way to convince people that, "You are just going to have to live in the city or you could be living without power, water etc.".

Maybe I am reading too much into it? Maybe I am just paranoid? I don't think so at all myself. All the information that you can read about Agenda 21 is real and it comes from the UN itself as well as other world government agencies. This is not just made up garbage. Go to the UN website and search for Agenda 21 and read all the PDF's they make available on the subject and you will find they are up to no good at all. It is scary as hell that here in the US and well as other countries around the world are buying into this and are actually starting to implement it. It is astonishing the amount of land that the government owns. You can look at the old published maps from a few years ago and pretty much come to the conclusion that they own most of the land in the west. Look at all the land the government took after Katrina in LA, MS and AL.

This stuff is for real and you would be surprised if you really read into it.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

Hell yeah, We live in the woods come try and hunt us out of our woods.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

Wow... thank you for providing all that evidence based specifically on your opinion... I honestly am growing tired of the ignorance on this site...

here is a quote provided from the article, maybe you can lay to rest your paranoia

Unlike in Stalin's day, when people were forced to move at gunpoint on the often spurious grounds that they were 'enemies of the people' or Nazi collaborators, relocating would be optional and encouraged on economic grounds alone.

Much of rural Russia is dying as young people move to towns and cities anyway and entire Soviet-era settlements which were built around just one or two factories are no longer economically viable.

Analysts said the plan, which would roll back the Soviet idea of urbanizing the entire country, is likely to be heavily touted by President Dmitry Medvedev as part of his agenda to modernize Russia.

No offense but you really need to understand Russia in order to understand what they are doing...

They are trying to become an efficient, modern, competitive Russia... who wouldn't??? It's what we do... we relocate jobs all the time don't we... I know many people that have relocated for the sake of Economic and Financial Growth.

Also, I've been to the UN site many a times... been researching for many a years... I don't remember seeing it be optional under Agenda 21

Plus this is a doctrine being passed specifically under Russian Law... Not UN.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

I think I will just agree to disagree with you. I was not trying to be derogatory towards you in any sense. Believe what you want. That's the great thing about all of this.

In all honesty I hope I am wrong when it comes to Agenda 21.

top topics

join