It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery UFO Light over China July 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I did a search on this and did not come up with this particular video,today is the first time I have seen it anywhere..
Its is absolutely amazing,so I wanted to share it with you to see what you think it might be!I have not got a clue,maybe a missile,that would be my best guess.Sorry if this has already been posted..Hope you enjoy it..

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
More propelled than flying.

Looked like a rocket to me, they're popping up all over the place.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

I have seen this before. Back in 1989 in los angeles i observed the same type of light that stopped and stayed in one spot for awhile. I remember seeing helicopters swarming around the object. When i looked at the news later they said it was a minuteman missile we where seeing. Something to do with the reflection of the sun off of ice crystals forming around the missile. I never believed it but im no expert so who am i to say.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Wow, thats amazing, thanks for posting Patriot, if thats a ufo its in big trouble!! it must have an major amount of fuel or energy to give off a trail like that. Very strange!!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

I wish I could see something like that in person,it would be awesome!!I think the soundtrack to the video was great as well..It would be nice to have a copy of it...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
this was just posted a little earlier. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just sayin!

Edit: different music tho. lol gotta love how people do that.

edit on 17-11-2010 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Thanks for letting me know,sorry for the repost,Guess I will go give them a S&F...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I just caught on to what you said about the music,that is funny!! I do like the music on this video better though..LOL

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Now THAT is exactly what a rocket looks like. You can even see the trail coming from the ground where it was launched from. Then the rocket reached space and was in orbit, and the affluent (white trail) is spreading out like it should in zero gravity.

There is a similar video on the net somewhere, I'll have to find it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
A Rocket? Fired, in daylight, above a town?

No. No. No.
Chinese are too smart to fire their top secret missiles above populated areas.
They fire their rockets and new ICBM in Takla Makan desert or Gobi desert.
NOT ABOVE A TOWN!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The video clearly shows a rocket. So I don't know what you are going on about. Was that sarcasm?

What makes you think it is a "secret rocket"? What makes you think the rocket is above a town? Clearly the camera is pointed off in the distance, and not up above, so the rocket is miles away. Also, it would be stupid to launch a rocket without a self destruct button, so you would never have to worry about an accident.

Check out this rocket launch:

...and another:

...and another:

edit on 18-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Please close the thread, its an old sighting of a rocket launch and not even in China..

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join