It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Says She Could Beat Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
In Interview With Barbara Walters, Palin Says She Is Seriously Considering Entering Race in 2012.
abcnews.go.com...
Sarah Palin says she is seriously considering a run for the White House, and she believes she could beat President Obama in 2012, the former Alaska governor told ABC News' Barbara Walters.

"I'm looking at the lay of the land now, and ... trying to figure that out, if it's a good thing for the country, for the discourse, for my family, if it's a good thing," Palin said in an interview scheduled to air in full Dec. 9 on ABC as part of Walters' "10 Most Fascinating People" of 2010.

This article can also be found here: abcnews.go.com... and www.drudgereport.com...
As posted on Drudge Report. "I COULD BEAT HIM!"

I don't know what to say,,,, I like Sara, I really do. She just seems like a real person to me sometimes.
I know all of my family in China and their friends Love Her and wish she could run for Central Committee Member there in Beijing. Yes, They listen to our Politicians here and wonder to themselves, What The Hell were we thinking, when we elected this or that person. All of my family still work in the Chinese Government and I can tell you, They are amazed that for the last 6 years we have not arisen up and took out Government back, But that is another story.

My husband likes Sara and wishes she had become VPOTUS so she could get some experience, he was sure McCain wouldn't have lived more than 2 years and she have have stepped in to take his place.
But, That's not going to happen.

But the question is,,,, What do you all think about this article?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
but her commercial said she wants nothing to do with a desk in washington, or anywhere.. shes growing up palin...

Flip Flopper Flip Flopper

edit on 17-11-2010 by Myendica because: video

Be free Sarah, be free
edit on 17-11-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
She won't win the party nomination if she does run, so it wouldn't matter. I read a poll a few days ago that said that Romney would beat him and she would be trounced by double digits.

More power to her if she decides to run. If she does win the party nomination I will give her the same courtesy I will give Obama and listen to what they have to say and give my vote to the person I feel is most deserving.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I have to be honest, I've never seen her commercial, we don't watch t.v. here in our home, just the Internet for news.
And of course I watch news on Chinese Internet sites and I talk to my family at home every night.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Lol... I thought she was going for Alaskan Tour Director... no?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

"Sarah Palin Says She Could Beat Obama"

Right now, I could beat Obama.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
She just seems like a real person to me sometimes.

No offense meant, my friend. But I must register my disbelief at that statement, and mention that I am scared of your perception of reality.

A lot can happen between now and 2012. There are doubts even among Republicans about Palin's ability to defeat Obama, or govern sanely for that matter. But then that is true for Obama and the Dems as well. Call me crazy, but I doubt she will even win the GOP nomination.

Just my 0.02. Nothing against Palin, personally. I just don't fancy her much in the political arena.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Arrius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

she could beat President Obama, the former Alaska governor told ABC News' Barbara Walters.

But the question is,,,, What do you all think

At basketball, not a chance.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It would be interesting to see her try. I don't think the GOP would allow her the nomination, but it would be fun to watch!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

She couldn't beat President Obama if she used a dead salmon and Todd was holding him down. First debate she'll go down in flames.

Hopefully this is just a strategic move on the Republican's part just like the Dems did last year with Secretary Clinton. They'll wave Palin about and the Dems will be so focused on attacking her that they won't know what to do when the real Republican candidate is chosen.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I would have to refudiate her comment.
2nd line

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I thought so too.. She just put a small Alaskan town on the map, says this Seattle Times article.

thanks Sarah! like they wanted national attention..

shes so fake..

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Sarah Palin Says She Could Beat Obama

Sarah Palin says a lot of things...most don't make much sense.

So I guess this is just another to add to the list.
edit on 17-11-2010 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Another Palinism

Ask Alaska if they would vote for her?

Im assuming the next election will be a zoo.

And the voters will again be voting for change.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
OK, I don't know where to begin, My uncle who works for the qíng bào bù 情报部 and my brother who works for the guó ān bù 国安部 , both called my cell phone, they are working on a case together and was at ATS and read my thread.

Their surprised as they put it, by the lack of intelligences of the replies. They just can't believe the hatred for Sara.
They asked me this one question. Don't the Americans understand that the world would be constantly worried about the woman, they'd want to appease her and play nice. Now remember, these are the words of my family in China, who work closely with our Government.
Just saying.

edit on 17-11-2010 by guohua because: spell check

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

They asked me this one question. Don't the Americans understand that the world would be constantly worried about the woman, they'd want to appease her and play nice.

Ask your family this:
How'd that attitude work with Bush/Cheney and Rumsfeld running the show?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by guohua

They asked me this one question. Don't the Americans understand that the world would be constantly worried about the woman, they'd want to appease her and play nice.

Ask your family this:
How'd that attitude work with Bush/Cheney and Rumsfeld running the show?

I know the answer, My family, friends and old co-workers would all give you the same answer.
Bush and Company they understood and had communications with, directly and indirectly.
Those politicians and their actions could be foretold and you could often stay ahead of them.
Much like the Clinton White House, there was a running joke even before he moved in when I was still working, just walk a woman in front of him and you can do what ever you want behind him. Yes, we all knew of him and his back ground.
You can take what I'm saying with your grain of salt and ignore it. I'm just passing alone what I know.
Yes, You can keep obama and the world we continue to laugh at you and me, I say me, because I'm an American Citizen and i Love My new home and Country.
edit on 17-11-2010 by guohua because: Check my really bad spelling.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

OK, I don't know where to begin, My uncle who works for the qíng bào bù 情报部 and my brother who works for the guó ān bù 国安部 , both called my cell phone, they are working on a case together and was at ATS and read my thread.

Their surprised as they put it, by the lack of intelligences of the replies. They just can't believe the hatred for Sara.
They asked me this one question. Don't the Americans understand that the world would be constantly worried about the woman, they'd want to appease her and play nice. Now remember, these are the words of my family in China, who work closely with our Government.
Just saying.

edit on 17-11-2010 by guohua because: spell check

So your family members who work inside the Chinese government (who are our rivals) think Sarah Palin would be a good idea???

Of course they would...I would want an idiot leading my rivals as well.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I think the Democratic Party should seize the moment and laugh hysterically...then straight up accept her challenge...I mean go to an extreme with it...get cocky about it. Dare the Republican or Tea Party to nominate her. If that doesn't shut her up, then a crushing defeat in 2012 should do the trick.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I have to assume you know very little about families, friends and co-workers that understand the inner workings of your government and other governments and how things can be easy or hard or even very hard, depending on the relationship you have with that leadership and how they are thought of around the world.

Sense you deem my family your rival and don't wish to listen to or open your mind to my insights with other governments. Good day to you all and I wish you luck.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join