It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India!

www.archaeologydaily.com

A group of anthropologists working with hill tribes in a remote area of India have made a startling discovery: Intricate prehistoric cave paintings depicting aliens and UFO type craft.
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
I found it now...hope it isn't a repost...Thank you.

The images were found in the Hoshangabad district of the state of Madhya Pradesh only 70 kilometers from the local administrative centre of Raisen. The caves are hidden deep within dense jungle.
A clear image of what might be an alien or ET in a space suit can be seen in one cave painting along with a classical flying saucer shaped UFO that appears to be either beaming something down or beaming something up, in what might be an ancient UFO abduction scenario. A force-field or trail of some sort is seen at the rear of the UFO.

Also visible is another object that might depict a wormhole, explaining how aliens were able to reach Earth. This image may lead UFO enthusiasts to conclude that the images might have been drawn with the involvement of aliens themselves.

Local Archaeologist, Mr Wassim Khan, has personally seen the images. He claims that the objects and creatures seen in them are totally anomalous and out of character when compared to other, already discovered, examples of prehistoric cave art depicting ancient life in the area. As such he believes that they might suggest beings from other planets have been interacting with humans since prehistoric times: Adding weight to the 'ancient astronaut theory' which postulates that human civilization was established with the assistance of benevolent space-faring aliens.

www.archaeologydaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Anyone else feel its kinda sad in this day and age to not have a high resolution picture of this, and multiple pictures?

Lets see its a month and half to 2011.

HD cams have come down in price, and decent megapixel digi cams aren't exactly expensive.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Great, thanks for the post. These are very interesting petroglyphs. Out of the few that I have seen that supposedly depict ufo's, this is by far the most ufo-looking.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Amazing...

Sadly, it changes nothing, it was a diffrent matter if they found a frozen alien in there or a spaceship

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Looks like a robber wearing a ski mask knocking over an oil lamp!

Some one call 9-1-1 their cave was robbed!

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Anyone else feel its kinda sad in this day and age to not have a high resolution picture of this, and multiple pictures?

Lets see its a month and half to 2011.

HD cams have come down in price, and decent megapixel digi cams aren't exactly expensive.

Well feel free to go there yourself and take some pics with your not exactly expensive HD camera!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Looks like a robber wearing a ski mask knocking over an oil lamp!

Some one call 9-1-1 their cave was robbed!

....Or it was Marty McFly in his hazmat suit?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Howdy. It's possible you've fallen for a hoax webpage...

February 2010? Bad writing. Poor sources in the article combined with hearsay and an unidentified image makes it a little meaningless.

IIRC when this article first appeared, the image was found to be spurious. It has no context and could easily be a kid's painting on some refrigerator door.

'Archaeologist, Mr Wassim Khan' only appears to exist in the article. It's as if he's been invented to supply credibility to a tale that was pulled from thin air.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Damnit Lys, .... you could win a Ferrari scott free and you'd still say .......

" would it kill you guys to fill it up with gas " lol.

The pictures are thought inspiring.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Beautiful pictures.

Just don't forget to brase yourself for the debunkers that will probably arrive shortly, screaming "Hoax", or that the being in the painting is just a Spirit or a Shaman.

By the way, I find the pic with the being very familiar. Is it really found just now?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
When my nephew was about 5, I watched him draw some things on paper. He drew a funny looking man, and next to him he drew some odd shaped objects. I asked him, "What are those things in the sky?". He asked, "What sky?".

I realized that not everyone draws a complete scenery. Like a sky, ground, horizon, etc.. Sometimes it is just a canvas where you can draw anything in any empty space available.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

ohh okay.

Cmon now, why only take 1 photo, even with a normal camera they can take multiple shots at different ranges.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/17/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: met smiley size half-way

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Repost

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it's a hoax..

Originally posted by ArMaP
That site is blocked because it's a know hoaxes source, so I wouldn't get too excited about this "discovery".

If you search the name of the local archaeologist you can see that it appears only on this news (?) piece, at least with that spelling.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Is it be entirely beyond the will of our respected members to post more than one page without snide sarcasm?

Post in a civil manner or don't post at all.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

You know I would, what good is it without a tank of gas?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lynxlynx

Damn, I guess I won't be going to take any pictures with my cell phone huh?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I found a lot of links to other articles about the same subject (all the same). No new data. So only the images.

google Ancient...

I guess, if true, there would be more info about it?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Howdy. It's possible you've fallen for a hoax webpage...

February 2010? Bad writing. Poor sources in the article combined with hearsay and an unidentified image makes it a little meaningless.

IIRC when this article first appeared, the image was found to be spurious. It has no context and could easily be a kid's painting on some refrigerator door.

'Archaeologist, Mr Wassim Khan' only appears to exist in the article. It's as if he's been invented to supply credibility to a tale that was pulled from thin air.

Actually, Wassim is also referenced in David Icke's work (not that you might consider that an endorsement). It appears he is a real person, but even the article refers to him as "Mr." with no educational title or association with an institution of any kind.

What troubles me most about this particular picture is the lack of reference points... I would very much have like to have seen the cave, other nearby drawings, or at least some idea of the surface upon which the 'ancient' artist had worked.

Regardless of the evident poor quality of the source piece, this (presumably) is but one of many examples of ancient art confirming that people have been moved to record otherwise inexplicable sightings of some kind....

As for Wassim... well, I can't say what credibility we should give him. Based upon this one piece, (and its not even from the news service that originally reported it) it is not looking very strong.

EDIT TO ADD: In these links we can see this is not really "breaking" news:

www.xnewsnow.com...

grantlawrence.blogspot.com...

hubpages.com...

Apparently, this find has been circumnavigating the net all year....

I am obliged to move this out of breaking news and into the A&U forum....

MM

edit on 17-11-2010 by Maxmars because: Found more cross reference materail

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join